Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (22620 Views)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by professore(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
SPOT ON

Where are you? You need to be given a palace where you'll be worshipped, you said it all!!
It is only God that is worthy to be worshiped bro
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by kaziblake(f): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
niyi123:

My brother, May God bless you.
I concur with you, some that will be attacking you deep down their minds they felt dejected because they knew they have made an error that is irreversible. How on earth should a reasonable lady allow herself to be used by guy that has not paid the bride price and after been used expecting such guy to pay for what he has actually gotten for free, I think there is no point.

As for me, based on what have seen, is either I marry a virgin or remain single. Is not the virginity that matter but an assurance not to marry a scrap, after all, if someone disobey his creator by being use as sex tool because she wants to satisfy his fellow human beings such a person can not be trusted. More so, most of them that always sleep with guys before getting married tend to cheat no matter how good the husband is, may be because of the fantasy of having it with difference persons as we all know we are all created differently.
OP don't settle for less, look around we have very few decent ones that you can choose from but be careful there are a lot of pretender, please don't fall victim.
Marry the girl you di-flowered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
professore:

Op pls come to my rescue,I'm getting too many mentions,these binshes have decided to finally come for me grin
you are getting the attention you wanted so close your teeth . angry

You are a dog too BTW undecided
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Hamatrony(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided This has gotta be the 3rd most Cliché, balderdash Excuse of a thread I've poisoned my eyes with today!

Fine! we get it! You wanna marry A "Virgin"..[√] Check!

Now, let's move on!smiley shall we?
I'm positive some other Obama-like, cute, sexy, 6-packed(mandatory), Pink-lipped., more Accomplished, Successful guy Would Come sweep those "Unwanted Girls" you're Vividly stigmatising Off their feet!wink and ofcourse, PAY THEIR BRIDE-PRICE!

You're just One guy afterall...!

Yeahhh!!! Obama-like, cute, sexy, 6-packed, pin-lipped, more accomplised, successful guy would com sweep those "Unwanted girls" 4 a short tym marriage (wit a given life-span), 2 divorse wen found empty, as baby mama, etc...... undecided no reasonable outcome angry, except dos who choose 2 marry dos "Unwanted girls" out of pity, about 15% out of 100, we av som of dem in nigeria music industry, I don't nid 2 mention names lipsrsealed we knw dem smiley

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by kaziblake(f): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
ndcide:

Fine nice point. Now go send this message out.

1, No lady should give her heart and soul to any man until, they are married
2, We can't continue with this level of sexual recklessness in this generation.

I'm a guy and I'm speaking up. I say it to guys and ladies around me. The level of sexual recklessness today is satanic. It's not normal, irrespective of the reasons for it.

That's my point.
Nice point.

Stop sleeping with that girl....The change start with you.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sheilak: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
And my mother grin
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Juicysam(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Who am I to judge??I had an engaged lady planning to get married around May..oh karma please pity me..#he without sin cast the first stone..

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Now,

That will be a polygamous marriage.

grin grin
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by kaziblake(f): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now,

grin grin
cheesy
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Odunharry(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smh
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by professore(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you are getting the attention you wanted so close your teeth . angry

You are a dog too BTW undecided
I'm not a dog,neither I'm I a troll,awon guys ti won hands o really ni time fun iranu (handsome guys don't really have time for rubbish)

If u are not keeping urself for ur husband,don't mention me grin

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
professore:

I'm not a dog,neither I'm I a troll,awon guys ti won hands o really ni time fun iranu (handsome guys don't really have time for rubbish)

If u are not keeping urself for ur husband,don't mention me grin
Werey grin grin
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by kaziblake(f): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Juicysam:
Who am I to judge??I had an engaged lady planning to get married around May..oh karma please pity me..#he without sin cast the first stone..
You are matured....
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by niyi123: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
kaziblake:

I am not a fornicator, hope u understand what does that mean

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by niyi123: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now,

grin grin

I am not a fornicator, I obey my God
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
c how all d girls come out d shout .... truth said sha... won't pay for something dat anoda guy got for free

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by kaziblake(f): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
niyi123:

I am not a fornicator, hope u understand what does that mean
Congrats if you are saying the truth.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
niyi123:

I am not a fornicator, I obey my God
if you say so undecided
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by porozhniy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lolz...isn't it comical how the ladies descended on the op with venom. Yet in their minds all Nigerian males are cheats & rapists or potential rapists. When you point a finger at someone, four will always point back at you. We will have a better society when we stop trading blames and solve our problem with less sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by david290(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
My comment was not informed by another so I am expecting no quote. For me, it's either I marry a Virgin or I remain Single. Every other fornicators and advocates can keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by professore(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Werey grin grin
Back to the sender in the name of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
The Hypocrisy of man lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Guys are hypocrites and weaklings, They always look for someone to push the blame on.

They are cracked brain fellas who have the lesser ability to control their sexual urge , yet they blame the ladies.

The op and his supporters are irrevocable fools angry
Diddyydiva:
Guys are hypocrites and weaklings, They always look for someone to push the blame on.

They are cracked brain fellas who have the lesser ability to control their sexual urge , yet they blame the ladies.

The op and his supporters are irrevocable fools angry
Yeap!

Unrepentant Assholes!undecided

The Op claims he's a virgin tho. let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Buh that also doesn't give him the right to castigate Girls that aren't.

If he wants To do that and be justified. he had better do it to BOth GENDERS!

Guys are the real perpetuators here. It's their raging libidos, disgusting Testosterones n balls that's responsible for The "DAMAGE" done to girls. #Pun intended.

They think they could just walk around, desecrating n fidgeting from girls to girls and still have them as virgins? that's utterly preposterous!!

i'll Keep on saying this. Any guy that isn't a virgin and Won't Marry a lady coz she isn't one is A fûcking cantankerous, Brain-dead, egoistical, dimwitted riffraff! probably suffering from Hallucinatory delusions of paranoia!

in other words...he deserves to be hunted down náked, with his balls cutoff and killed! The hypocrisy is Nauseating!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
jclassiq:

FEELING GUILTY? Don't worry about it, a man will still find u.
teekay213:
he's just one guy afterall?tell me which guy want to marry a disgusting left over as wife.true talk is painful sometimes.
See them!grin bad bellez!grin

Sweethearts, I'm thrice the woman Your future wife and probably your future female generations would ever be!undecided

wanna know why? Coz my PRIDE would never be linked to My pûssy...tongue Rather, My success n accomplishments!

Isi Ewuz!undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op just tell us you're broke. Its not by force to get married. If you dont have the money then sit yo azz down!
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yeap!

Unrepentant Assholes!undecided

The Op claims he's a virgin tho. let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Buh that also doesn't give him the right to castigate Girls that aren't.

If he wants To do that and be justified. he had better do it to BOth GENDERS!

Guys are the real perpetuators here. It's their raging libidos, disgusting Testosterones n balls that's responsible for The "DAMAGE" done to girls. #Pun intended.

They think they could just walk around, desecrating n fidgeting from girls to girls and still have them as virgins? that's utterly preposterous!!

i'll Keep on saying this. Any guy that isn't a virgin and Won't Marry a lady coz she isn't one is A fûcking cantankerous, Brain-dead, egoistical, dimwitted riffraff! probably suffering from Hallucinatory delusions of paranoia!

in other words...he deserves to be hunted down náked, with his balls cutoff and killed! The hypocrisy is Nauseating!

damn!

cool
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by olagbemi118(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
I won't marry a 'used' thing as a wife. God forbid that I pay for something others have used for free. Shameless girls all around

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jobia:
damn!
cool
tonguegringrin
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by omoharry(f): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now,

grin grin
OOO! So you did not see it fit to marry the woman you disflowered abi? you now left her for another man to marry?? hihiihhihi!! I laugh in swahili!!! God in heaven!!, i dont believe this...you guys should be grateful that you have some women that can lossen up and allow you to eat from thier cookie jar...if not ...i advise you ask the idian men what they are going through..the men are sex starve becos they women must remain virgin till marriage and now they going on a raping rampage like mad dogs.My fellow sisters..please let all close up for good and let the men go to hell if they dont wish to continue with the relatioship becos of no intimacy...this will prevent things like this...A for no matter how serious my relationship is ...i will never give in until marraige...if he likes, he can to walk out on the relatioship, for this same nuisance i have loved so much will come and spill out this kind of rubbish.about women and pre marital sex....shikena..PLEASE WOMEN..DONT ALLOW YOUR MEN TO EVER TOUCH YOU..UNTIL HE HAS PAID YOUR DOWRY..TERRIBLE NIGERIAN MEN.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Crying men talking about how many guys the girl had been with. How many girls did you turn into #borehole?

Now don't get excited ladies,i am not in support of whoring.

Foreign wives? I guess they all virgins in that foreign land or you have a fuckometer that tells you they've had less sex (doggy,monkey,elephant......etc) than Nigerian girls.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Jagabanthelion: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pataricatering:
All these instances you have quoted two people were involved! Men should be responsible for their morals or the lack of it just as women are. Im happy that more and more women are standing up and defending themselves against the shaming of women for sex that men have always done. There is no shame in a woman having sex!

So its the men's fault for asking for ya cookie?U are beautiful n attractive,men want u,therefore anyone who wants ya cookie should get it because he could not control his lustful desires over ya cookie?Be he married or single,gateman or Oga,ur student or ya teacher,ya Boss or ya staff? Are u kidding me?. Finally,I understand u perfectly sha. Am not surprised u think this way,u are only being honest wit yaself. Infact,dats how today's naija girls think. I weep for this generation of women. There is indeed no shame in a woman having sex like u said. Gone are the days men took lashes,fought wrestling and battles and worked their socks off just to win a lady. These days its like "wait n take."Enjoy having sex dear, goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.