Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba (16295 Views)

Gov Obiano Storms Scene Of Ozubulu Massacre, Reveals Cause Of Shooting. Photos / Biafra : Don’t Shoot Peaceful Protesters, Gov. Ikpeazu Tells Police And Army / Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by asanausana91: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What was your comments when your army and police did this,or two police matter more than life of Igbos.

Go through the comments and see how your people were rejoicing,don't think all those they killed their brothers,will just fold their hands like Ipob.
do I hear you saying 2 policemen? Do you know how many police were killed and their stations burned since ipob started this terrorism? Ipob is gradually loosing all the international sympathies ignorantly shown to them before. The Nigerian media usually hide the atrocities of this terrorist organization, but as you can see the media has started exposing who ipob is. No sensible individual that would watch that video and still consider ipob to be freedom fighters. I hope you will not start wailing when the police go for their pound of flesh.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Ekpeitit(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
GOOD,FINISH THEM.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Says a coward terrorist grin grin cheesy
cry me a river chronic unity begger
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
asanausana91:
do I hear you saying 2 policemen? Do you know how many police were killed and their stations burned since ipob started this terrorism? Ipob is gradually loosing all the international sympathies ignorantly shown to them before. The Nigerian media usually hide the atrocities of this terrorist organization, but as you can see the media has started exposing who ipob is. No sensible individual that would watch that video and still consider ipob to be freedom fighters. I hope you will not start wailing when the police go for their pound of flesh.
Your police have already done their worst,

What more can they do.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

In the vidoe, people were just singing and dancing with the Biafran flag in a school field, your Nigerian Soldiers just landed there, took firing positions and opened fire. If people saw the second part of that video, where injured and dying people were taken to hospital, it is even worse than this one
Oga tell your poeple to be educated .IPOB was proscribed Terrorist group in Nigeria Either Bubu right or wrong .the best thing to do is to approach court of law or any other means to lift the Tag unless whoever related or organise any group abt IPOB will be treated like Terrorist either Inoscent or not.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:

What more can they do.
you have to join the brutality victim of Nigeria police force bcs you are among the Terrorists.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
yes police and army was peaceful when they used them as shooting target.
Mumu you expect any police not to shooting at any Biafra flag seen when you started your own killing and destroying their stations? Cry little the game never end ,you are just witnessing the result of what you had planted for yourselves simply bcs of hatred and hanger that dominated you.

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by gidgiddy: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
Oga tell your poeple to be educated .IPOB was proscribed Terrorist group in Nigeria Either Bubu right or wrong .the best thing to do is to approach court of law or any other means to lift the Tag unless whoever related or organise any group abt IPOB will be treated like Terrorist either Inoscent or not.

The video was in 2016, IPOB was procribed in 2017

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
Mumu you expect any police not to shooting at any Biafra flag seen when you started your own killing and destroying their stations? Cry little the game never end ,you are just witnessing the result of what you had planted for yourselves simply bcs of hatred and hanger that dominated you.
and you expect unknown gunmen not to roast their heads and make live video.
An eye for an eye and the world will be a peaceful place.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
you have to join the brutality victim of Nigeria police force bcs you are among the Terrorists.
Afonja terrorist calling a Biafran terrorist.One of you yoruba muslim Miscreants called Adeyinka Grandson have already been jail in UK.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
But this event happen before proscription of Ipob.

And you can see how you and your people rejoiced over it which show how evil people can be.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
and you expect unknown gunmen not to roast their heads and make live video.
An eye for an eye and the world will be a peaceful place.
yes good of you why are you now crying at least unknown Terrorist killed unknown police officers and the unknown polices officers too kill unknown Terrorist. Do me I do you man no dey cry.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
But this event happen before proscription of Ipob.

And you can see how you and your people rejoiced over it which show how evil people can be.
so you poeple are posting hold stories as if is new ?? Can you see how confused you are??

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Afonja terrorist calling a Biafran terrorist.One of you yoruba muslim Miscreants called Adeyinka Grandson have already been jail in UK.
yet it doesn't change you poeple to be Terrorist. One thing is we can't allow your Terrorists activities in our region onels we will send you back to your potopoto, Erosions ,Terrorists dominated region.

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by bet9ja(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmmm.... the wicked shall have no rest.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
yes good of you why are you now crying at least unknown Terrorist killed unknown police officers and the unknown polices officers too kill unknown Terrorist. Do me I do you man no dey cry.
why should I cry for a zoo police officer. He got caught in the game of chess.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
why should I cry for a zoo police officer. He got caught in the game of chess.
continuing till your region becomes dusted.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by asanausana91: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:

What more can they do.
I expect nothing less from ipob brainwashed terrorist.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
asanausana91:
I expect nothing less from ipob brainwashed terrorist.
Lolz grin grin Afonja miscreant expected us to fear over what Nigeria police will do.

Afonja muslim in East we no dey fear your Nigeria police again,na the police dey fear people grin grin
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by asanausana91: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Lolz grin grin Afonja miscreant expected us to fear over what Nigeria police will do.

Afonja muslim in East we no dey fear your Nigeria police again,na the police dey fear people grin grin
hahahaha! Do you remember this statement " THEY ARE KILLING US" Who made that statement?
Anyways, I forgot that chestbeating is one of the characteristics of ipob terrorist.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2021
adekolaelect:
continuing till your region becomes dusted.
in your wildest dream.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
in your wildest dream.
like play like play your region is becoming like Sudan.

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
adekolaelect:
like play like play your region is becoming like Sudan.
Sudan in the media from the zoo republic.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
Sudan in the media from the zoo republic.
No!!!! Sudan in the republic of Biafra .

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
adekolaelect:
No!!!! Sudan in the republic of Biafra .
ok
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by gidgiddy: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nigerians are funny people. For years the Nigerian Police and Army have been killing unarmed peaceful Biafran protesters.

But it took the the roasting of the heads of two Police officers before the same Nigerians suddenly realised that to kill someone unlawfully is bad?

Who is fooling who?
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Danjikanbauchi: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2021

Your director was all over the Internet and radio Biafra proclaiming to the world that he wanted all Yoruba dead, if that is not hate then I don't know what is.
By the way, you reap what you sow. That is life.
please can you prove this ?
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Danjikanbauchi: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2021

No Igbo man will support him? Well, I don't agree with that judging from what I read and what I see on a daily basis.
Whether or not you can get the capital punishment for threatening genocide is left for the court to determine.
Meanwhile stay alive, don't waste your life for Kanu's foolishness.

the man you called foolishness is by far better and anybody in your home town. Both born and unborn ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police / Why More People Die In Nigeria Than Other Countries – Pat Utomi / NPA Expels SON, NAFDAC, NDLEA From Nigerian Sea Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.