Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba (16285 Views)

Gov Obiano Storms Scene Of Ozubulu Massacre, Reveals Cause Of Shooting. Photos / Biafra : Don’t Shoot Peaceful Protesters, Gov. Ikpeazu Tells Police And Army / Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2016
blackmatter007:

Chai, I spit on you

Yeah as you can see, my cloth is really wet

Atoole grin grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by blackmatter007: 5:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Aigbofa:

No Igbo man will support him? Well, I don't agree with that judging from what I read and what I see on a daily basis.
Whether or not you can get the capital punishment for threatening genocide is left for the court to determine.
Meanwhile stay alive, don't waste your life for Kanu's foolishness.

Stop acting like you don't know the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Ugonnax: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Aigbofa:

No Igbo man will support him? Well, I don't agree with that judging from what I read and what I see on a daily basis.
Whether or not you can get the capital punishment for threatening genocide is left for the court to determine.
Meanwhile stay alive, don't waste your life for Kanu's foolishness.

Shattap there Anumanu. See who is talking about Genocide, in a sane society Awolowo would be exhumed from grave and and charged posthumously for genocide... starving 2 million Biafran children to death.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by blackmatter007: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2016
Ugonnax:

Shattap there Anumanu. See who is talking about Genocide, in a sane society Awolowo would be exhumed from grave and and charged posthumously for genocide... starving 2 million Biafran children to death.

You are very correct but like someone said , this is nigeria and the funny thing is, no one wants to make a change yet they scream change, pathethic!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Ugonnax:

Gowon was the head of state during the war and he is still alive, please hurry up and charge him to court.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nature8(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Hmm..
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeria Army lacks discipline. Police can shoot at any slightest provocation but a military personnel don't shoot unless when being shot at.

By this action, they have brought shame to the world revered military camouflage.

I'm particularly ashamed of this. This is totally a shame and unthinkable.angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by nadisms: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2016
very bad
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by DaGC(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2016
I've always been an advocate for a peaceful and united Nigeria, but let's call a spade a spade. This is wrong!!! angry angry angry

Shooting at running unarmed protesters was just barbaric. The teargas alone would have dispersed them.
The protest wasn't even in the streets/roads to affect many other Nigerians. Heck they should have shot at NLC for protesting the electricity tariff hike.
It's totally uncalled for. angry

Could hear a lady crying behind the camera when the shooting started, and I felt down. How will such a person have faith in the government killing her people like that just for protesting peacefully? cry

On top of the whole situation, it was the Army that was dispersing protesters, not even the police undecided

How can these ret*rds feel so comfortable shooting at harmless running people and still feign annoyance when they accuse the Armed Forces of abusing human rights. angry angry angry

R.I.P to the dead and quick recovery to the wounded.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Mynd44: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2016
*sighs*
Against my better judgment, I watched the video…yes all 44 minutes.

First of all, it must be noted that those protesters were committing a crime. You convened in a public school which belongs to the government and they had every right to evict youyou.

Then I saw police officers speaking to some representatives of the protesters and did they bulge? No, they kept up inside a school.

Then the military came in. Were they trying to commit "suicide by cop"? Those guys took a formation against you and you stayed, dared them when you are in the wrong. They could have all left and followed the path they followed when the shooting(?) Started.

The police and military did not start off with bullets atleast it is clear from the video. They used tear gas and that was when the protesters ran.

Now the actions of the policemen beating those they arrested was just silly and wrong. That should not be allowed in a sane society and the use of live bullets should never be allowed but for the love of God, tresspassing is a crime. What if some students were inside the school reading, having a study group or something? Did you peoole think of that?

I dont know where you want to take this video to but believe me, you dont go and hijack a school compound and think anyone will give you sympathy(especially since the narattor made it obvious that they were provocative and wanted to get their reaction to possibly blackmail then) . Especially seeing that you had every chance to leave and you refused. Hell, they had to box them into a corner, close to the fence away from the main school building showing they were trying to make sure everyone else was safe.

The use of live bullets soul never come up though. That is very wrong but teargas? Well……

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by skyman200(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2016
Why these killing, i wonder what nigeria Government is up to, is so bad.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Naija9090: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs*

First of all, it must be noted that those protesters were committing a crime. You convened in a public school which belongs to the government and they had every right to evict youyou.

Then I saw police officers speaking to some representatives of the protesters and did they bulge? No, they kept up inside a school.

Then the military came in. Were they trying to commit "suicide by cop"? Those guys took a formation against you and you stayed, dared them when you are in the wrong. They could have all left and followed the path they followed when the shooting(?) Started.

The police and military did not start off with bullets atleast it is clear from the video. They used tear gas and that was when the protesters ran.

Now the actions of the policemen beating those they arrested was just silly and wrong. That should not be allowed in a sane society and the use of live bullets should never be allowed but for the love of God, tresspassing is a crime. What if some students were inside the school reading, having a study group or something? Did you peoole think of that?

I dont know where you want to take this video to but believe me, you dont go and hijack a school compound and think anyone will give you sympathy(especially since the narattor made it obvious that they were provocative and wanted to get their reaction to possibly blackmail them) . Especially seeing that you had every chance to leave and you refused. Hell, they had to box them into a corner, close to the fence away from the main school building showing they were trying to make sure everyone else was safe.

The use of live bullets should never come up though. That is very wrong but teargas? Well……

I thought you were a moderator and aren't supposed to be opinionated/subjective?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Good job by the nigerian armygringrin

You want freedom be ready to lay down ur life cos freedom don't come easily.

Do u just list ICC.

No be ICC na CCT mtcheew.gringrin

You think other countries get una time.
Biafra states with no resources.how do u expect western power to support you.

If niger delta clamour for their country you will see how FG will take the matter serious compare to south east that doesn't have anything to offer the world powers.gringrin

Obama,putin,cameron nethanya ,hollande will just be laughing at the IPODs like wetin una get to offer sef if we help unagringringrin

Land una no get (oyo state is almost size of all south east states)

Resources una just get small

no sea port

No industrial concentration compare to SS and SW.

Make una sit down jooRgringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Liberal2020: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs*

I dont know where you want to take this video to but believe me, you dont go and hijack a school compound and think anyone will give you sympathy(especially since the narattor made it obvious that they were provocative and wanted to get their reaction to possibly blackmail then) . Especially seeing that you had every chance to leave and you refused. Hell, they had to box them into a corner, close to the fence away from the main school building showing they were trying to make sure everyone else was safe.

The use of live bullets soul never come up though. That is very wrong but teargas? Well……
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Liberal2020: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2016
DICK4UCKPUSSY:
Good job by the nigerian armygringrin

Kill em Alltonguetongue

You want freedom be ready to lay down ur life cos freedom don't come easily.

Do u just list ICC.

No be ICC na CCT mtcheew.gringrin

You think other countries get una time.
Biafra states with no resources.how do u expect western power to support you.

If niger delta clamour for their country you will see how FG will take the matter serious compare to south east that doesn't have anything to offer the world powers.gringrin

Obama,putin,cameron nethanya ,hollande will just be laughing at the IPODs like wetin una get to offer sef if we help unagringringrin

Land una no get (oyo state is almost size of all south east states)

Resources una just get small

no sea port

No industrial concentration compare to SS and SW.

Make una sit down jooRgringringrin
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by chiefobdk(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs*

only a bigot like u will speak his mind and hide other people's comment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Gboliwe: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2016
This is very wrong on alllllllll levels. This is wicked! But who do we cry to when the aged and fossilised brain there in Aso Rock gets his orgasms happily from such evil?
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by kingthreat(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2016
First of all, I am Yoruba. You can Check posts that i have made before now. A time comes when we have to shelve ethnic differences amd embrace humanity and as well reject madness like this going on. This was a peaceful protest. Trying to disperse this with live buppets is extremely wicked and must be condemned.

I will like to advice those who will like to live long. Avoid protests in Nigeria. Our military and police are not civilized enough to value human life. Many lives that would have been alive today are presently wasted from.this.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Gboliwe: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2016
Naija9090:

I thought you were a moderator and aren't supposed to be opinionated/subjective?

In fairness to him, he should have an opinion and be able to express it. The danger in his position is he is an Igbo hater. A tribalist and unashamedly so.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by chiefobdk(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs*

expecting Ur ban as usual
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Burger01(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2016
StunningCEO:
Biafowls....wow so much ignorance....I wonder what these idiots hope to accomplish'...apart from
sacrificing their youths on a fruitless exercise....Kanu must be executed...
Don't mind them. They have constituted themselves as threat to national unity. Though, I frown at the shooting, the protesters should've been arrested and locked up.

The guy that took the video distanced himself to a safe zone and was shouting 'this is bad, this is that, this is this'. Why didn't he just join the protesters?

RIP to the slained sad
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by obailala(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2016
For the love of God, why on earth do our security forces in Nigeria always use live bullets on protesters? Isn't it time we started using rubber bullets or even tasers in this country?

God help us! embarassed cry
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by chiefobdk(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2016
I replied to a message. bury Ur head in shame. they hid it.

if u can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Burger01(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2016
waternogetememy:
Dey want one Nigeria with people dey murder, just imagine that nonsense.

Send the video to Trump and the republicans. Obama is as useless as Buhari.
Lol. Trump of all people..that pig cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Ibe Kachikwu At The House Of Representatives Over The Fuel Price Hike / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.