Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba (16283 Views)

Gov Obiano Storms Scene Of Ozubulu Massacre, Reveals Cause Of Shooting. Photos / Biafra : Don’t Shoot Peaceful Protesters, Gov. Ikpeazu Tells Police And Army / Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by kissval1388: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2016
anybody that orders this gentlemen force to shoot at my people will die a painful death I swear.

sometimes I don't blame the army , its not there fault. there is no how the coas or buhari will give them order to shoot and they will say no. some of them knows it is bad and evil to shoot at the innocent souls but command must be obeyed.

so I stand and say, from today on Ward, I have become a full ipob member. I can't just watch and see my people die in the hands of zooooooooo president. (this is my first time to call Nigeria a zoo and I will continue calling this territory a zoo till dey grow some sense).

I repeat, the mastermind of this attack will die a painful death.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by blackmatter101: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2016
Burger01:
I will never support the barbaric acts of the police and the army. I said somewhere that these people should've been arrested and not shot. Again, I don't hate igbos, I have sensible ones as friends...sensible ones who don't even give a hoot about iPOB but keeping their families safe, healthy and prosperous.
Enjoy your day smiley

You hate Igbo more than boko haram because you know it is the igbos that will sink this marriage.

You know they will be better off than y'all when they are on their own so the fear has turned to hatred and this is something you cannot hide anymore even tho these people are shot at unarmed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by BushidoBlue(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Burger01:
Why shouldn't he be opinionated? He has a cause he believed in and he said the right thing. That protest was illegal, inciting and provocative. You guys are just tempting the government and you must be ready to take whatever comes with that act. Now tell me, where is any of Kalu's family in the protests you guys are getting slained for

See the reasoning of a citizen in a Democracy, why won't the IPOB want to pull out, so people you elect to serve you are being tempted
Are they your masters??!!?@!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by TruthisGOD: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2016
adeyemik:
It is a shame to shoot at unarmed and defenseless people with live bullets. There are other humane ways to negotiate and disperse peaceful and unarmed protesters without sniffing life out of any person. RIP to those killed.

However, it is important for protesters and their leaders to apply wisdom when protesting. When the protesters saw the first two police guys walking into the school, it should have send a message to them that they need to disperse and reconvene another time to avoid confrontation.

Secondly, a senior police officer was seen in the video talking to one the protesting leaders. He was probably telling him to tell his co-protesters to disperse and leave the school premises, but the officer's plead was probably ignored. The bible says that when King Herod, sought to kill Jesus, God to Joseph and Mary to go with
baby Jesus to Egypt. Not that God could not sniff life out of Herod for seeking to kill the Messiah, God told them to go, so that what has been written could be established. Same goes for Elijah, when Jezeebel sought to kill him, God to him to flee. Not that Elijah could not call down fire from heaven to consume Jezeebel, but God has a purpose for telling him to do that. Those pray and praising God should have apply God's wisdom and the lose of human lives would have been avoided.

You can only ignore such plead in Europe and the U.S., not in Nigeria. Ignore at your own peril. The

Thirdly, the protesters choice of location was wrong. Carrying out a protest in a public school while students were there and classes were in session was a bad choice. Didn't they realised that they were putting the lives of the students at risk for choosing to protest within the school premises.

Fourthly, there are more constructive and civilised ways to agitate for self determination that are potent, less expensive, people involving and internationally accepted. The IPOB leadership need to explore these alternatives and stop calling out people to protest on the streets, highways and other public places. The Scottish sought for independence from Britain without the lose of a single soul. IPOB should take a clue from that.

Lastly, has any country in Africa (South Sudan and Eritrea) country that sought for and got her right for self determination fared better or worse? My igbo brothers need to answer this question objectively before joining the protesters train. South Sudan with all the huge oil deposits the country for got from Sudan, the country is still in crisis - leadership wahala, lack of development and war. It is important to ask for the cost before you buy it.

Don't allow selfish politicians to use you for their political ambitions.

All your points are baseless. If the have convened in a neutral place, will the army not shoot them? Have the not being shot while having a peaceful protest?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by SUBWAY101(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Gboliwe:

In fairness to him, he should have an opinion and be able to express it. The danger in his position is he is an Igbo hater. A tribalist and unashamedly so.

An Hausa/Yoruba hater like you calling others haters. Buhahahahaha. Hypocrisy runs deeply in your blood. You think we dont know you, your own hatred is even worst.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by SUBWAY101(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Well, a Yoruba was the acting president when the Aba massacre happened. Basically Yorubas are neck deep in this mess. I am of course referring to PASTOR Yemi Osibanjo

Keep blaming Yoruba for your own misfortune, we dont even care about nor send una. You can only rant on nairaland, continue with the victim and blame game.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by blackmatter101: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2016
BushidoBlue:

See the reasoning of a citizen in a Democracy, why won't the IPOB want to pull out, so people you elect to serve you are being tempted
Are they your masters??!!?@!!

You can imagine the hypocrisy, these bigots are disgusting, yuck!
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adeyemik: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2016
TruthisGOD:
All your points are baseless. If the have convened in a neutral place, will the army not shoot them? Have the not being shot while having a peaceful protest?

To people like you the points are baseless because it is not your good brother was killed. Go to the families of those killed, they will be asking so many questions with no one to answer them.

Give me an example of a non public place that they gathered and the police shot at them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by TruthisGOD: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2016
adeyemik:

My friend, you may be a Biafra agitator but not well schooled in Biafra history. Do your research very well.

Biafra started not from the collective and conscious decision of all the easterners but from the selfish desire of few people who deceived and forced others to join them.

Now lets look at the two leaders led their people through war and violent agitation paths -

Ojukwu, started the self determination agitation in a wrong footing and millions of innocent people died in a war that should have been avoided. The igbos were the greater loser at the end.

Kanu, this young man with great ideas but wrongly channeled. He started on a wrong footing, threatening to destroy and annihilate the country (sorry the zoo as he calls it) and her people.

Who are the people being killed now?

You claimed these people didn't do anything wrong, they were protesting in an enclosed compound, isn't it? Yes you're right, they all gathered within a fenced compound, but the compound is a public school and the school was in session. So that alone is wrong.

Bros, if people are deceiving me, I won't deceive myself. When Afenifere group threatening to cede from Nigeria, the Yorubas asked questions, and made them realized that they are not speaking for the Yorubas but for their pockets. Where is the Afenifere now, it has gone into oblivion because they put self before others.

The igbos can achieved their self determination desire but must be done within the ambit of the prevailing laws, internationally recognized and accepted way, and collectively people driven. IPOB, leaders should read how Gandhi galvanized the Indians to achieve independence thrown a non violence mean.

Finally, Nigerian security agencies need to be schooled on how to break up a protest without lose of lives and properties. Unarmed protesters should not be shot at with live bullets, rubber bullets should have been used.

You call yourself igbo but don't knw anything about Biafra. Shut up and bury your head in shame. Did Ojukwu suddenly declare Biafra? What prompted him was it not the killings of thousand ofEasterners after the second coup? Easterners where being masscare in thousands in their own country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by TruthisGOD: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2016
adeyemik:

To people like you the points are baseless because it is not your good brother was killed. Go to the families of those killed, they will be asking so many questions with no one to answer them.

Give me an example of a non public place that they gathered and the police shot at them.
So unarmed protesters should be killed? You guys are just too babaric. Get out from sight. Savages everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Stingman: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2016
Aigbofa:

Did your god also teach you to curse people and how to plan genocide?
You cause trouble then you try to play the victim, who exactly do you think you are fooling?

But your Sango god taught Awo how to commit genocide on this same igbos.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by OfoIgbo: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2016
adeyemik:

Protests are usually carried out in public places maintained by taxpayers monies some of which mist have come from the protesters themselves.

Martin Luther King held his most famous demonstration right in front of Abraham Lincoln's statue where he delivered his I HAVE A DREAM speech, yet he was not shot.

And here you all are, thinking that the best way to make Igbos love Nigeria is to kill their women, children e.t.c who are protesting peacefully

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Igwe2nero(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2016
I seriously condemn d actions of the military guys.So barbaric!!! Honestly I spit on them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Sctests: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs*
Against my better judgment, I watched the video…yes all 44 minutes.

First of all, it must be noted that those protesters were committing a crime. You convened in a public school which belongs to the government and they had every right to evict youyou.

Then I saw police officers speaking to some representatives of the protesters and did they bulge? No, they kept up inside a school.

Then the military came in. Were they trying to commit "suicide by cop"? Those guys took a formation against you and you stayed, dared them when you are in the wrong. They could have all left and followed the path they followed when the shooting(?) Started.

The police and military did not start off with bullets atleast it is clear from the video. They used tear gas and that was when the protesters ran.

Now the actions of the policemen beating those they arrested was just silly and wrong. That should not be allowed in a sane society and the use of live bullets should never be allowed but for the love of God, tresspassing is a crime. What if some students were inside the school reading, having a study group or something? Did you peoole think of that?

I dont know where you want to take this video to but believe me, you dont go and hijack a school compound and think anyone will give you sympathy(especially since the narattor made it obvious that they were provocative and wanted to get their reaction to possibly blackmail then) . Especially seeing that you had every chance to leave and you refused. Hell, they had to box them into a corner, close to the fence away from the main school ybuilding showing they were trying to make sure everyone else was safe.

The use of live bullets soul never come up though. That is very wrong but teargas? Well……

Mr Mynd44, I hardly comment here, but it is obvious many of you are losing your humanity because the east is at the receiving end. Time will tell how things turn out.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by yetunsbay(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Bt wait o ; in a v.sane environmt can we jst divide d country. Note-d subject is neither Igbo,Yoruba,nor Hausa. Thk u
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Sctests: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2016
adeyemik:

Haba this man, these army guys go to their PRIVATE homes and shoot them. Even a small girl was shot in Aba as they went from house to house looking for them.Yorubaman, stop deadening your conscience because of crude oil and hate against the East.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Eastlink(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
My God, why must these savages use live bullets on people that constituted no harm on the populace. Either the Chief of Army staff or the President must be made to face the ICC one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adeyemik: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
TruthisGOD:
You call yourself igbo but don't knw anything about Biafra. Shut up and bury your head in shame. Did Ojukwu suddenly declare Biafra? What prompted him was it not the killings of thousand ofEasterners after the second coup? Easterners where being masscare in thousands in their own country.

You need to stop displaying your ignorance in the public domain. The July 1966 coup was a fall out of the January 1966 coup that was spearheaded and executed mostly by young Igbo army officers namely Major Kaduna Nzeogwu, Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna among others. The casualties of the coup included the Prime Minister Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, the Sardauna of Sokoto Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Premier of the Western Region Samuel Akintola, the finance minister Festus Okotie-Eboh and senior military officers among others. Okotie-Eboh is of Urhobo extraction from Uwherun in then Mid-Western region, then Bendel, now Delta. So the major casualties cuts across the entity called Nigeria then except the Easterners (Igbos).

The July 1966 counter coup was a fall out of the January coup. After the killings of mostly Northern extraction political and military officers, Major General Aguiyi-Ironsi then assumed power, forcing the civilian government to cede authority. He established a military government led by himself as supreme commander. In the months following the coup it was widely noted that four of the five army Majors who executed the coup were Igbo and that the General who took over power was also Igbo. It was feared that the Igbo had set out to take control of the country this led to the fear of Igbo dominance in the North.

Ironsi did little to allay the fears of Igbo domination. He failed to place the coup plotters on trial as northern leaders demanded, and he appointed Igbos to sensitive governmental positions. Against all advice, Ironsi promulgated Decree Number 34 of 1966, which abrogated the federal system of government and substituted a unitary system; he argued that the military could only govern in this way. Given the already charged atmosphere, this action reinforced northern fears. As the north was less developed than the south, a unitary system could easily lead to southerners "taking over control of everything," as a northern spokesperson put it. It was at the height of northern opposition to unitarism that the countercoup of July 1966 took place.

Lieutenant-Colonel Ojukwu was in Kano, northern Nigeria, when Major Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu on 15 January 1966 executed and announced the bloody military coup in Kaduna, also in northern Nigeria. It is to Ojukwu's credit that the coup lost much steam in the north, where it had succeeded. Lt. Col. Odumegwu-Ojukwu supported the forces loyal to the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces, Major-General Aguiyi-Ironisi. Major Nzeogwu was in control of Kaduna, but the coup had failed in other parts of the country.

Aguiyi-Ironsi took over the leadership of the country and thus became the first military head of state. On Monday, 17 January 1966, he appointed military governors for the four regions. Lt. Col. Odumegwu-Ojukwu was appointed Military Governor of Eastern Region. Others were: Lt.-Cols Hassan Usman Katsina (North), Francis Adekunle Fajuyi (West), and David Akpode Ejoor (Mid West). These men formed the Supreme Military Council with Brigadier B.A.O. Ogundipe, Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters, Lt. Col. Yakubu Gowon, Chief of Staff Army HQ, Commodore J. E. A. Wey, Head of Nigerian Navy, Lt. Col. George T. Kurubo, Head of Air Force, Col. Sittu Alao.

By 29 May 1966, there was a pogrom in northern Nigeria during which Nigerians of southeastern Nigeria origin were targeted and killed. This presented problems for Odumegwu Ojukwu. He did everything in his power to prevent reprisals and even encouraged people to return, as assurances for their safety had been given by his supposed colleagues up north and out west.

On 29 July 1966, a group of officers, including Majors Murtala Muhammed, Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, and Martin Adamu, led the majority Northern soldiers in a mutiny that later developed into a "counter-coup". The coup failed in the South-Eastern part of Nigeria where Ojukwu was the military Governor, due to the effort of the brigade commander and hesitation of northern officers stationed in the region (partly due to the mutiny leaders in the East being Northern whilst being surrounded by a large Eastern population).

On acknowledging Ironsi's death, Ojukwu insisted that the military hierarchy be preserved. In that case, the most senior army officer after Ironsi was Brigadier Babafemi Ogundipe, should take over leadership, not Colonel Gowon (the coup plotters choice), however the leaders of the counter-coup insisted that Colonel Gowon be made head of state. Both Gowon and Ojukwu were of the same rank in the Nigeria Army then (Lt. Colonel). Ogundipe could not muster enough force in Lagos to establish his authority as soldiers (Guard Battalion) available to him were under Joseph Nanven Garba who was part of the coup, it was this realisation that led Ogundipe to opt out. Thus, Ojukwu's insistence could not be enforced by Ogundipe unless the coup plotters agreed (which they did not).

The fallout from this led to a standoff between Ojukwu and Gowon leading to the sequence of events that resulted in the Nigerian civil war. These are links for you to educate yourself -

https://www.nairaland.com/482611/northern-counter-coup-1966-full-story.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._Odumegwu_Ojukwu

Authors of books on 1966 coups have somethings in common -
1. The Igbos (Easterners) drew the first blood and the Northerners revenge was deadly.
2. Leadership tussle between Gowon and Ojukwu led to the civil war.
3. The civil war could have been avoided if the two opposing leaders has let common sense to be common to them.

In conclusion, it is time for the igbos to stop playing the victim card and their various hate speeches. The IPOB leaders need to stop feeding their people lies, give the people cogent reasons why the Igbos wants self determination.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by IPOB123london: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44: 7:09am
*sighs*
Against my better judgment, I watched the video…yes all 44 minutes.

First of all, it must be noted that those protesters were committing a crime. You convened in a public school which belongs to the government and they had every right to evict youyou.

Then I saw police officers speaking to some representatives of the protesters and did they bulge? No, they kept up inside a school.

Then the military came in. Were they trying to commit "suicide by cop"? Those guys took a formation against you and you stayed, dared them when you are in the wrong. They could have all left and followed the path they followed when the shooting(?) Started.

The police and military did not start off with bullets atleast it is clear from the video. They used tear gas and that was when the protesters ran.

Now the actions of the policemen beating those they arrested was just silly and wrong. That should not be allowed in a sane society and the use of live bullets should never be allowed but for the love of God, tresspassing is a crime. What if some students were inside the school reading, having a study group or something? Did you peoole think of that?

I dont know where you want to take this video to but believe me, you dont go and hijack a school compound and think anyone will give you sympathy(especially since the narattor made it obvious that they were provocative and wanted to get their reaction to possibly blackmail then) . Especially seeing that you had every chance to leave and you refused. Hell, they had to box them into a corner, close to the fence away from the main school building showing they were trying to make sure everyone else was safe.

The use of live bullets soul never come up though. That is very wrong but teargas? Well…

in a country there are human i swear by our last blood we will sue u for what u are !

what nonesense are u talking about

as for the rest of the thread i dnt have time to read rubbish and garbage

what do u expect from a black man and a typical african reasoning

none sense

we are marching as ever! let it be know

those wey no gree go gree one day

there is light and there is darkness

and where is the middle one

rubbish; trying to be in middle when there is none but then these are blacks bla blah black mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn damn it!

people that love lies ; rubbish!

people that are unable to reason like u!

not long ago they no go let us sleep for nl; every where sia buharia sia buharia even in the toilet

here comes sia baba and all we get is we cannot do this and that because of jonathan tenure

what is wrong with these kind of human being for heaven sake

then at the other side u have some fools oh this killing is bad but em there is a way to protest oh and there are better way ? which better way bikonu

and they wonder even with all the looting they live to die like a monkey they are

get wise my friend
!!!!

u making sense? ehuh

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by IPOB123london: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
and still on it

Mr hammer

MR Nigerian

Mr moderator of nl indeed doing it right ? huh

have u ever heard of green peace organisation

they have powerful backing from their member

and they can go militant just like u with the ban ban ban hammer irony and these are the moderators hahha

the last one they did; they hijack Russian ship in the ocean and heaven did not fall?

oh there is a better way to do it oh

and the other side the same green peace dnt give a toss about the spillage in the creek at the niger delta

then somebody got to do it

and while u are watching us like a typical African u are we are fighting for our future children posterity

and what next mr moderator

teach us again naw; none senseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by TunjiMsp: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Biafolws, who cares if they kill all trouble makers undecided
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by IPOB123london: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
^^^^ two different people

so yoruba man we know that!

we are not the same !
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Candyrain:

To gather in a school compound to pray is illegal, inciting and provocative?

I honestly don't know what to say to you. Just keep the insanity going.

That's part of the insanity component of Nairaland administration.

What a poor judgement borne of absolute hatred and uncontrollable envy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by IPOB123london: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
^^^ ask people in the north and see what they say

every friday an average mallam block the roads in the north to pray

and sia buharia never send his killer squad after then

but then these are black blah black man for haven sake

anyway they are just looking for excuse to mask their hate

una don see goats

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by idu1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't support this

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by buchi4action(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jezzz. cry cry cry where is sanctity to human life? If those people take up arms against the government some people will brand them terrorist....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Elosky20: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
wow
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by mathemagician3: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Is that all you could do? A fcking ban for a week. I thought you would ban me from using the Internet. F**king retard. Mathemagician1 insist that Pro-Biafrans should gather arms and defend themselves against the murderous Nigerian army.

When a man fires at you, you return fire. Nobody has a monopoly of violence. Violence should be met with superior violence.

You can keep banning while I keep reposting my comment let's see who backs down. It's the weekend and I have all the time to play.

Mathemagician1: This noise about Biafran protesters getting shot at is becoming nauseating. Stop complaining and engage the cowards and I bet you they won't wait the next time you're protesting. Get ARMS and prepare yourselves. When a man fires at you, you return fire like a man and not run away like a coward. 

The Nigerian state does not negotiate with "peaceful" protesters. 

When Ogoni leader Ken Saro-Wiwa protested "peacefully" he was arrested and subsequently killed but when Asari Dokubo and Tompolo engaged the Nigerian state they negotiated.

When Muhammad Yusuf protested "peacefully" he was arrested and subsequently killed but since Abubakar Shekau engaged the Nigerian state, the Government is now open for negotiations.

Whenever the student union protest "peacefully" they're arrested and expelled but when they vandalise school properties and seek to inflict harm on the VC their demand is met with immediate alacrity.

Just to mention a few. This is NIGERIA and that's how things work in this part of the world. It has always been like that and will not change in a hundred years time, the Nigerian state doesn't recognise civil disobedience so I urge Pro-Biafran supporters to gather arms and defend themselves against the Nigerian military whenever they attack and I assure you that there will be a referendum in the East within a year.‎

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Nigerian Army Motorcycle Battalion In Action! / Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing / Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.