Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba (16287 Views)

Gov Obiano Storms Scene Of Ozubulu Massacre, Reveals Cause Of Shooting. Photos / Biafra : Don’t Shoot Peaceful Protesters, Gov. Ikpeazu Tells Police And Army / Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by PreyingMantis(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs*
Against my better judgment, I watched the video…yes all 44 minutes.

First of all, it must be noted that those protesters were committing a crime. You convened in a public school which belongs to the government and they had every right to evict youyou.

Then I saw police officers speaking to some representatives of the protesters and did they bulge? No, they kept up inside a school.

Then the military came in. Were they trying to commit "suicide by cop"? Those guys took a formation against you and you stayed, dared them when you are in the wrong. They could have all left and followed the path they followed when the shooting(?) Started.

The police and military did not start off with bullets atleast it is clear from the video. They used tear gas and that was when the protesters ran.

Now the actions of the policemen beating those they arrested was just silly and wrong. That should not be allowed in a sane society and the use of live bullets should never be allowed but for the love of God, tresspassing is a crime. What if some students were inside the school reading, having a study group or something? Did you peoole think of that?

I dont know where you want to take this video to but believe me, you dont go and hijack a school compound and think anyone will give you sympathy(especially since the narattor made it obvious that they were provocative and wanted to get their reaction to possibly blackmail then) . Especially seeing that you had every chance to leave and you refused. Hell, they had to box them into a corner, close to the fence away from the main school building showing they were trying to make sure everyone else was safe.

The use of live bullets soul never come up though. That is very wrong but teargas? Well……
Shameless bigot... The Bible says that the truth will set you free. No matter how much you try to twist the narrative, just bear in mind that the whole world is watching. The continued killing and massacre of Biafrans by the Nigerian government with tacit support from the people of the Southwest and Northern Nigeria will forever remain to haunt those who have immersed themselves in Biafran blood. A word they say is enough for the wise.

If you like you can ban me again, I don't care. It's your playing turf so you can run it anyhow you want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by RareDiamond: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
IT WILL BE WELL WITH THE IPOB AND MASSOB. MAY THE SOUL OF THE DEPARTED REST IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army As For Back As 2016.

Their only crime is gathering and praying for Kanu's release.

We must continue telling the story from beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Lastmessenger2 Brimstone77 See video of Nigeria army and police killing unarmed Igbos praying in a field which one Nigerians supported.

Our people should not allow evil one Nigerians to make them feel guilt of death of just two police men.

Remember to always tell the story from beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Lastmessenger2 Brimstone77 See video of Nigeria army and police killing unarmed Igbos praying in a field which one Nigerians supported.

Our people should not allow evil one Nigerians to make them feel guilt of death of just two police men.

I remember the one that happened last year or so in Enugu where DSS invaded a field were Igbo boys were playing football and killed.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by esnbrutality: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Chai...IGBO people don suffer sha.!!...And you will see some useless miscreants Mocking people that have every legitimate right to actually seek for their Nation!!...

BIAFRA Is a Spirit and its manifestation in the physical is sacrosanct!!

KEEP EXPOSING ALL THEIR ATROCITIES... This is Brilliant!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
I remember the one that happened last year or so in Enugu where DSS invaded a field were Igbo boys were playing football and killed.
Yea i can also remember that.

Nigeria is evil.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Awkabigboy: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:

So you have admitted killing the police men, but your coward spokeman denied it, what a coward spineless terrorist organisation
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:

So you have admitted killing the police men, but your coward spokeman denied it, what a coward spineless terrorist organisation
ipob was not responsible for the killing . it was unknown gunmen and we do not know who they are. Go and slam your head for all you care.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:

That i didn't kill an enemy that have been killing me doesn't mean i should pity the enemy when he got killed too.

If you are not zombie you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Biodun556 Stop ranting over death of just two police men and tell us what you think about this very act by your Nigeria government.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Abdul05 Stop ranting over death of just two police men and tell us what you think about this very act by your Nigeria government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by gidgiddy: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Live video of a massacre of unarmed people by the Nigerian Army

Lekki tollgate has been happening a long time
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
tutudesz:
The world will soon know Ipob is nothing more than a terrorist group undecided
Tell us what was your comment on this very act by your evil Nigeria against peaceful Igbos praying?
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

It is actually sobering and I hope those our Nigerian Elderstatesmen of Igbo extraction who visited our President in Aso Rock last week have seen the video. It will be fair to hear Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife respond to the beheading of uniformed police officers and covering the cannibalism of their severed body part on video.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria forever.
What's you take on this wonderful act by your Nigeria government?

Or life of just two police matters more the the life of hundreds unarmed Igbo protester?
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2021
omenkaLives:
Very good. I hope Mynd44 and Seun can finally do the needful.

Udele1 broke this news days ago but it never made fp. Now Arise has published same.

Hope ipob terrorists/pdp supporters like BeeBeeOoh and his coterie of flip floppers can see the product of their actions online.

Pathetic.
Leave story of just two police men and come affirm your joy over killing of innocent Igbos praying.

I saw your comment in first page or second page.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
The useless Nigerian media are now tired of concealing the atrocities of IPOB Terrorists.

Where are the useless DJswitch, Macaroni, Falz and other useless PDP elements masquerading like later day activists?
Stop cry over death of just two police,Come tell us what was your comments when this event happened.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Brimstone77: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Their multiple crime against ndi Igbo are well documented..

It's just a matter of time..

Those who believes in an eye for an eye are presently taking their revenge..

While ipob that still believe in rule of law have dragged them to ICC..

Nigerian government will surely pay for every single Igbo soul they killed..

As far as God is still on his thrown..
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Godons1:

That's what they've always been. Terrorist and Cannibalist.
Aboki leave story of death of two police and come affirm your joy when this event happened.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Brimstone77: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Lastmessenger2:

Videos of the terrorist military killing innocent Igbo protesters are all over the internet..

We all knew the Genesis of what's happening in the east..
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2021
StunningCEO:
Biafowls....wow so much ignorance....I wonder what these idiots hope to accomplish'...apart from
sacrificing their youths on a fruitless exercise....Kanu must be executed...
this same person will turn around and wail all over the internet because some policemen were killed but see him rejoicing as far back as 2016 when he didn't know that one day the hunter could become the hunted

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Brimstone77: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:

He never said ipob killed or are the ones killing your zoo military..

But even if they are the ones then their actions are being justified..

Nobody have the Monopoly of killing..

So stop your cheap emotional blackmail..

It's no longer working..
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Tranquillity360: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2021
asanausana91:
Abaribe and peter Obi see what you are sponsoring.
If this is not terrorism,what is it?
What was your comments when your army and police did this,or two police matter more than life of Igbos.

Go through the comments and see how your people were rejoicing,don't think all those they killed their brothers,will just fold their hands like Ipob.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2021

No Igbo man will support him? Well, I don't agree with that judging from what I read and what I see on a daily basis.
Whether or not you can get the capital punishment for threatening genocide is left for the court to determine.
Meanwhile stay alive, don't waste your life for Kanu's foolishness.

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adekolaelect(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
What is peaceful abt Ipob ? Final answer "None "
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Lastmessenger2: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
yes police and army was peaceful when they used them as shooting target.
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Awkabigboy: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

He never said ipob killed or are the ones killing your zoo military..

But even if they are the ones then their actions are being justified..

Nobody have the Monopoly of killing..

So stop your cheap emotional blackmail..

It's no longer working..
He denied it and blamed it on umahi and uzodimma boys u spineless illiterate terrorist who cant read
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Awkabigboy: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
ipob was not responsible for the killing . it was unknown gunmen and we do not know who they are. Go and slam your head for all you care.
Says a coward terrorist grin grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by gidgiddy: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
adekolaelect:

In the vidoe, people were just singing and dancing with the Biafran flag in a school field, your Nigerian Soldiers just landed there, took firing positions and opened fire. If people saw the second part of that video, where injured and dying people were taken to hospital, it is even worse than this one
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Brimstone77: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:

He denied it and blamed it on umahi and uzodimma boys u spineless illiterate terrorist who cant read

You don't need to insult na..

We already knew you are not cultured..

Let's just have a wonderful conversation devoid of insults..

Because if I decided to insult you back now the mod will ban me which I don't want..

I only have this monicker and I'm enjoying using it to make you zombies cry..

I don't want to chop ban..

Back to our topic those Killing the police could be anybody,but if it happens that they are ipob then their actions are justified..

Police have been Killing them since so if they start killing same police today then it's just a pay back..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / SDP Disowns Spokesperson Over Comment On Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Palliatives Not Possible Again – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.