Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) (44205 Views)

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Burger01(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:
bcox it's red undecided
Lol. Because it's valentine. smiley
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Burger01(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
U dnt have to display ur poverty for the world to see.
Easy man. A journey of thousand miles starts with a step. Guy still dey school and I'm sure when he grads out he will be better than this. Better than living and potraying fake lives many nairalanders are known for.

@Op, enjoy your Val jare. May iron not burn that red shirt jare smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by driy65(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
some of u guys here ehn...cant u see he is probably a stdntu guys jst behave lyk ladies

4 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by driy65(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
some of u guys here ehn...cant u see he is probably a stdnt??u guys jst reason lyk females...tz a pity

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

u hate red?
I hate valentine
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2016
Burger01:
Lol. Because it's valentine. smiley
Must u wear red undecided
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2016
See as people de play with their life.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by LouisBERG: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2016
I know that feeling bro when the required is not available the AVAILABLE becomes required. Just take precautive measures to be on a safer side when "playing" with gas. School life chai!!
#AlutaContinua,VictoriaAcerta
#caLLmeBERG
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:
I hate valentine
Cool...i kinda like you too
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
chigoizie7:
See as people de play with their life.
I.m always careful.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by FlySly05: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:

Your response is quite demeaning and unfair. Stop sebĂȘ
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by oodua1stson: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
coming from a dry head poverty-stricken fool like you

5 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by samuelkingz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
lol...it seems u re a yr one student.wetin be normal process for me.....mtvhweee..all dese umu mummy.everything I press is wit stove iron no light in my area. agbaya
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
oodua1stson:
coming from a dry head poverty-stricken fool like you
don't mind him

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by dabbyz(f): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
It's a normal thing nah
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by yongg: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Feels pretty good to have options.... huh
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by nsedet: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
JESU! U are wicked. I wanted 2say same bur conscience no allow me. Lmao!
Cutehector:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Richydos(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:
May iron burn that cloth undecided
Y evil Oh no, u don't have to tell me Cox i know he must have switched off his fone bcox of u..... Lolz
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by luthorcorp: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
who should we blame bubu or gej ?
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by erico2k2(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lyondavinci:

er you better than him ? #borrowpose
Go and iron you native first then come back and comment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Has this one never heard of coal iron?
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by donlarbito(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ode nie
So na wetin you suppose tell am be that
Make we da try appreciate or effort
Nikita1:
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Aspiregreat: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
menix:
This is so romantic...

God will bless u if u did go this far just to go to church but if ur valentine cloth dey inside, I bu onye Uwa Mmebi..

My my! Bro how is this in anyway Romantic.? uhm
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by damyzino(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Thank you Mr wealthy. I.m still a student so after graduation I will hustle ok.

ignore them ....i did the same thing this moring grin
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by 124mumsy: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
you may not even have a room of your own either a mummies boy or hausboy fool at any age you are..

3 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by kissval1388: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
o.p may God bless you generation. phcn no wan bring light today and I get party to rock. but wait ooo. can I also do this with firewood fire? I no get gas cooker. iyalaya anybody wey say I dey display my poverty to d world. street it take over.

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Notice me.

3 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by happney65: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:

Amen.. grin
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by lasisi69(f): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
endowednicky:

But he's right anyway!!!!
u will die a horrific death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.