Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) (44207 Views)

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by banmee(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Even If I Don't Have Electricity I Will Still Ion My Clothes With Gas. (photo)

I have waited so long for nepa to bring lights but they keep on disappointing me, so I have to look for another alternative to put my clothes in order by dusting my old damaged electric ion and placed it on top of my cooking gas in order to ion my clothes. Bleep PHCN Bleep NEPA

This guy no send sha. grin
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by ayofag(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sometimes, i feel embarrassed & insulted having to see posts like this on the front page. This is severely uncalled for. There are many better and more educating post than seeing such degrading post. Kindly take note admin.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
cool cool
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by lasisi69(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
U dnt have to display ur poverty for the world to see.
u will die a horrific death if u don't take that back... Idiot
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by doskie(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
your room cast shaaaaaa
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by endowednicky(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
lasisi69:
u will die a horrific death
smiles ...chai see painment ...jump and pass!!!!
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by lasisi69(f): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
endowednicky:
smiles ...chai see painment ...jump and pass!!!!
very ugly thing dey form Nicki minaj... Bastard

3 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by doskie(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cry But why?
are you free?
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Djshyne007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Correct person...I still did this in the morning before going to church...Nepa don't wanna give light, Generator can't power my iron..and man gaz look good in church na..
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Fkhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
you see your life undecided
Think before you type,else you I'll be reduced to nothing.
Coming online to form what they are not

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Richydos:

Y evil Oh no, u don't have to tell me Cox i know he must have switched off his fone bcox of u..... Lolz
lol
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
donlarbito:
Ode nie
So na wetin you suppose tell am be that
Make we da try appreciate or effort
On val's day undecided
O pe mi ni ode abi
May ur boo get a boo
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by doskie(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
driy65:
some of u guys here ehn...cant u see he is probably a stdntu guys jst behave lyk ladies
it's a reflection of his character. you can be poor and tidy.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
happney65:

Amen.. grin
Tank u cheesy cheesy
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by driy65(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
doskie:
it's a reflection of his character. you can be poor and tidy.
guy rest abeg....i nor quote you
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Sanchase: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Give that man a Cookie "EPIC RESPONSE"

Godswillnwaoma:
Thank you Mr wealthy. I.m still a student so after graduation I will hustle ok.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by KingsleyCEO: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:

I didn't know that Dangote is on nairaland o.
oga Dangote, but common sense should have helped you know the difference between been poor and been creative.

anyway, receive sense.

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by labeerson: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Mr Dangote, why cant you keep ur wealth into your pocket? Omo onise to form in public!
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by sammysunny88: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
It is not poverty after all he has iron, he pay for his NEPA bill but na NEPA do their work and he needed to go out for val.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by KingsleyCEO: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
lasisi69:
u will die a horrific death if u don't take that back... Idiot

that's too extreme, please take it easy. happy Sunday.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
You cannot clean your room? How can you succeed if you are to lazy to clean your room? If you cannot clean the room, at least arrange your possessions or pay to have it cleaned. Yuck.

How can you even think in this dirty and disorganized environment?
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by menix(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Aspiregreat:

My my! Bro how is this in anyway Romantic.? uhm

U re a late Comer, he posted this on the Romance section, am sure the Mods moved it here.

Well, I can still help with another excuse, if today is lovers day,then our activities today should be termed. Romantic..

Abii u wan Enrol For my Creche skool of love
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by endowednicky(f): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
lasisi69:
very ugly thing dey form Nicki minaj... Bastard
that's the highest ....Lol....after that what's next?olosho abi
.anyway ..looking at your display pics... they'll know your forefathers and generations are from the descendant of ape,gorilla,chimpanzee,monkey...
no offence o..its an observation..

abeg o forming Nicki minaj kwa...biko..mumu thinking
d last time I checked....its freedom of speech .
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:
May iron burn that cloth undecided
why people bad like this.?
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
u reason like an unborn baby.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Kirinwa: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
HABA!!! this is totally unaccepted. "where did u drop ur sense?

I wonder.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
kilode100:

... And person go dey follow the Guy dey yarn for here o..
Kilode100 haff suffer!..
u can unfollow if u choose to darling.. cool
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Joeace3000(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:

you dished out what you couldn't stand..thought you are 'the' man. lmao
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by justmenoni: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
U wicked oooo haba....well op how is this news?? Mind you..u are wasting ur mony cos gas is more expensive than coal and wait who's even looking at u sef if ur cloth is ironed or not.

quote author=Topccy007 post=42906310]Improvise my brother.....U can also charge your phone with it by meticulously placing it on the burner. It charges three times faster than electricity. A trial will convince you.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Booyakasha(f): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
you've made yourself a bad username here.. go and open another account lol.. #borrowpose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.