Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) (44214 Views)

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by test: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
old school guy
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by tiptap: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Very interesting. I used to do this to iron my school uniform way back then. It's so nice to see this on naira land
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by tiptap: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Very interesting. I used to do this to iron my school uniform way back then. It's so nice to see this on nairar land
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by sarjay1000: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
How much will it cost to just give it to a dry cleaner...penny wise..pound foolish [in french]
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
U dnt have to display ur poverty for the world to see.
show off and to even think he might even be better than you.

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Joysmith2: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
kwale weed dy disturb ur brain,,,hw is dis poverty
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Even If I Don't Have Electricity I Will Still Ion My Clothes With Gas. (photo)

I have waited so long for nepa to bring lights but they keep on disappointing me, so I have to look for another alternative to put my clothes in order by dusting my old damaged electric ion and placed it on top of my cooking gas in order to ion my clothes. Bleep PHCN Bleep NEPA
poverty raise to power 50
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:

I don't see it as display of poverty. Just the lights are off. Last I checked, the power is off like 16 hours a day. Didn't look poor to me. Just average Nigerian when the power is out.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by paix(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
I wish you good luck.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by sule944: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Poverty no good
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
it's no use replying dogs.
Ur Dad is a dog and gave birth to u "a puppy" Idiot! Quote me and die.

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Luckygurl(f): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:

And you don't have to display your fooly for the whole world to see undecided undecided grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by doskie(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Joeace3000:

Nigerians.. so judgemental with their holier than thou attitude. So you've never had times when you prally were too tired to arrange things or u had lectures n other school activities, you just couldn't tidy up as you normally would?
shut up
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by doyinisaac(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
You and the guy honestly you look poorer than the guy....#borrowpose....a wealthy guy is not someone who poses with his dad's car...broke guys coming to Nairaland to form posh......posh guys do not spend 17 hours daily on Nairaland commenting on every thread.....broke ass niggas think they have an opinion....I was expecting to see a fresh dude on your dp since you were sounding like a rich kid but I was dissapointed that you were just an average guy....come to lekki and see true clean rich guys who are humble to the core and not lousy like broke ass like you forming something else on Nairaland....borrowpose...you do not have mansion,you do not drive a gwagon,you cannot feed three grown adults without feeling it,you do not have 20million in your account so that means you are not different from the guy....he is better than you..
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by nairamaniac: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2016
Cutehector:
it's no use replying dogs.
I admire some of your posts. you have a good/courageous sense of humour. Obviously you didn't mean ur demeaning post as bad as every1 here took it.
all you needed to say is "I'm sorry, it was an expensive joke". or " I was just teasing you,I didn't mean it". Then you could bring yourself down to earth, by saying "no mind me, na same method u wan use iron my cloths today so".

next time, think more be4 you send any post.
you should commend this poster for placing more values in his INVENTION over the decorative-appearance of his room.
It shows he is real, intelligent and knows his future is brighter than his today.

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2016
nairamaniac:

I admire some of your posts. you have a good/courageous sense of humour. Obviously you didn't mean ur demeaning post as bad as every1 here took it.
all you needed to say is "I'm sorry, it was an expensive joke". or " I was just teasing you,I didn't mean it". Then you could bring yourself down to earth, by saying "no mind me, na same method u wan use iron my cloths today so".

next time, think more be4 you send any post.
you should commend this poster for placing more values in his INVENTION over the decorative-appearance of his room.
It shows he is real, intelligent and knows his future is brighter than his today.
nice one.

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by DeMekus: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2016
[s]
Cutehector:
[/s]

And this was you venting your frustration in public because a company couldn't give you a job.

Cutehector:
debbie lol I swear the organizers are as dumb as d job seekers demselves. I even had to leave the premises as soon as I saw the way they were handling such crowd. I pity those who will form "patient dog"
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by gemale(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Ngwanu all of u NLers wey read mech engineering shld go & make gas operated iron. Na beta idea b dt. Una go make money. Anoda 1 b rechargeable iron. Oya make we start dey c d worth of una certificate instead of wailing say job no dey.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Topccy007:
Improvise my brother.....U can also charge your phone with it by meticulously placing it on the burner. It charges three times faster than electricity. A trial will convince you.
Are you alright?!!!!
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
shocked shocked This is totally Unsafe oooo....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.