Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) (44204 Views)

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Joeace3000(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
doskie:
it's a reflection of his character. you can be poor and tidy.

Nigerians.. so judgemental with their holier than thou attitude. So you've never had times when you prally were too tired to arrange things or u had lectures n other school activities, you just couldn't tidy up as you normally would?
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Walexz02(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
HABA!!! this is totally unaccepted. "where did u drop ur sense?
I saw his sense walking aimlessly along yabaleft road grin
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Brightology2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lolz. Some people self
Nikita1:
May iron burn that cloth undecided
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by stefanweeks: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Small boy just dey waste gas.

sad
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by datigbogirl: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Even If I Don't Have Electricity I Will Still Ion My Clothes With Gas. (photo)

I have waited so long for nepa to bring lights but they keep on disappointing me, so I have to look for another alternative to put my clothes in order by dusting my old damaged electric ion and placed it on top of my cooking gas in order to ion my clothes. Bleep PHCN Bleep NEPA

See as poverty dey dance Alanta 4ds guy head.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by duncan511: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
LET D WORLD KNOW WHAT NIGERIANS ARE LACKING SINCE THE CREATION OF THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by mencer(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
endowednicky:
But he's right anyway!!!!
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
kilode100:

What are you saying Baby.... I am for your comment and I even liked and shared it..

I no too sabi English That's why cheesy
kiss lol many been hurling stones at me not knowin am driving in my 250million bullet proof ride.

Will remember u in my kingdom kilode100 kiss

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Destinygrl(f): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
done that several times even with kerosene stove sef
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by pedrilo: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
U dnt have to display ur poverty for the world to see.
u must be a slave to the rich/riches
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
kilode100:

... And person go dey follow the Guy dey yarn for here o.. Kilode100 haff suffer!..

u ar so arrogant... Why

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by sulmeza(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Thank you Mr wealthy. I.m still a student so after graduation I will hustle ok.
perfect response bro....some guys can be an assss attimes...mtcheew
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Ghost447(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Small pikin talk.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

That iron don suffer
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Cutehector(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Joeace3000:

you dished out what you couldn't stand..thought you are 'the' man. lmao
it's no use replying dogs.
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by shehuolayinka(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
it's no use replying dogs.

Let it rest. It is a sign of maturity to accept that one has made an inappropriate comment.

I have respect for people who are not ashamed of themselves and where they are standing, much more than I have for people who show off their or someone else's car.

Happy Valentine.

3 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by missKiffy(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
I knew you were foolish but I didn't knw u were dis foolish

3 Likes

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Onyezinger(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nikita1:
May iron burn that cloth undecided
if I say make you no see husband marry you no go vex?
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
why people bad like this.?
undecided
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by calabardick(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

do all you can and leave the rest to God!

am proud of you bro, no mind that fake creature.

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Brightology2:
Lolz. Some people self
U too self undecided
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kingscee:
if I say make you no see husband marry you no go vex?
No, I wont cheesy
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by Jaidooo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Baba Bill Gates, you no see as money dey ooze for your own body ni.
Didinrin. Hungry cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by lasisi69(f): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
endowednicky:
that's the highest ....Lol....after that what's next?olosho abi
.anyway ..looking at your display pics... they'll know your forefathers and generations are from the descendant of ape,gorilla,chimpanzee,monkey...
no offence o..its an observation..

abeg o forming Nicki minaj kwa...biko..mumu thinking
d last time I checked....its freedom of speech .
ikpu mama GI....

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by MrSmith007: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
and yur display picture??.. did you have to show that cheap piece of cloth yu're posing with? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by highsoar(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
My guy your own self na upgraded me na Stove i dey use do my own

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by fatheritunu: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Topccy007:
Improvise my brother.....U can also charge your phone with it by meticulously placing it on the burner. It charges three times faster than electricity. A trial will convince you.
lol, must u make me laugh? Lmfao. Bless u

1 Like

Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by IGLE25(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Why you dey para for the guy na... Na your gas?
Re: I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) by spiralwedge(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fvck poverty. Too much suffering in Nigeria o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.