Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes (49251 Views)

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) / Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by NobleAngell(f): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bishops10:

Seriously what brought me here is to see how the shoes looks on him but was surprised to see his tiles wearing them. undecided
My dear so I thought too.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
musicwriter:

Yes, but that will depend on whether we support them, cause qualitative improvement is as a result of quantitative improvement, vise-versa.

That is...the improvement in quality you're talking about cannot happen unless they produce more shoes and keep correcting known mistakes.

All you have to do is keep buying made in Nigeria products whether shoes or other things, and improvement in quality will happen on it's own. It's a natural progression.

1. Here is the picture of the first airplane.

2. Here is the picture of the first car.
[img]http://www.americaslibrary.gov/assets/es/in/es_in_elwood_1_e.jpg[/img]

3. Here is a picture of the first mobile phone.
[img]http://starwinar.files./2010/02/martincooper1_wideweb__470x3620.jpg[/img]

It's like that for every other technology. We must start from somewhere.

Rome was not built in a day.
Ur idealogy will not encourage Nig manufacturers to improve in quality! It will encourage them to be lazy! We re in a world where standard ve already been set! We don't ve to be going back! Our manufacturers knw what to do to improve quality but they re selfish and wicked! I bought an Aba made shoe simply because I wanted to patronise made in Nig! The shoe gave way in less than 2weeks! I. Had to go back to the foreign one that I ve been using for over 2yrs, whchich is already badly worn out! I need to wait another month end when I will budget for another shoe! The Aba one is not so cheap since I bought it for half d price I bought d foreign one which is still serving after 2yrs!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by musicwriter(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Ur idealogy will not encourage Nig manufacturers to improve in quality! It will encourage them to be lazy! We re in a world where standard ve already been set! We don't ve to be going back! Our manufacturers knw what to do to improve quality but they re selfish and wicked! I bought an Aba made shoe simply because I wanted to patronise made in Nig! The shoe gave way in less than 2weeks! I. Had to go back to the foreign one that I ve been using for over 2yrs, whchich is already badly worn out! I need to wait another month end when I will budget for another shoe! The Aba one is not so cheap since I bought it for half d price I bought d foreign one which is still serving after 2yrs!

Every other country you worship passed through the same phase you're complaining about. But, they accepted it with patriotism.

Again, if you want the Aba shoe makers to improve, all you have to do is keep buying from them. Unfortunately, there's no other way it could be done. If you keep patronizing them, eventually, over many years they'll produce durable shoes. Also note that those shoes are of different quality. You may just have purchased the lowest quality cause many people have used theirs for over 1 year and not complaining.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by MrGerald(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yomieluv:
If this is truly made in ABA,then kudos to our people.

Lets patronise made in Aba.

Nigeria shall be great.
Let me tell you, most of the items our pple buy thinking they're Italians, China, Spain were actually produced locally in Aba, Onitsha and so, but to up their patronize they need to add made in China, Spain etc, you can't get things produced in those countries that cheap #Buymadeinnigeriagoods
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
musicwriter:

Every other country you worship passed through the same phase you're complaining about. But, they accepted it with patriotism.

Again, if you want the Aba shoe makers to improve, all you have to do is keep buying from them. Unfortunately, there's no other way it could be done. If you keep patronizing them, eventually, over many years they'll produce durable shoes. Also note that those shoes are of different quality. You may just have purchased the lowest quality cause many people have used theirs for over 1 year and not complaining.
What?? I can't believe u typed this? U mean I shud continue to use my hard earned money to patronise substandard goods? What happened to standards? We re in a jet age my brother and no manufacturer needs to start from scratch since there re avenue for them to simply upgrade to be d best there re! U re talkin about lowest quality even though I already told u that I bought for half d price of the foreign one! USA manufacturers make good shoes but Americans still patronise made in Italy! And as such US makers alws strive to be better! Now I need money badly to get another shoe and what's d guarantee that if I go for another Made in Nig, I wll still not be lookin for another money 3weeks later for another shoe?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by RexTramadol1: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
hopilo:
lovely but we still need to pay attention to details to get a quality finish. Who is that manufacturere that will stand out to ensure quality and standard finishing that can be sustain over time to be a brand name on every Nigerian lip.

U neva hear abt Goodluck shoe abi?
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by DeMekus: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yoruba people can't even afford to hide their inbred envy whenever something good about Igbos go on air. Tufiakwa!
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by DeMekus: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Is Buhari's wife an elected senator? Is Buhari's wife representing a community? Is Buhari's wife a public office holder?

And here you speak of slave mentality when you have no mentality at all.
Very funny. Can you compare the office of First Lady to a senator's? You're simply pained because Igbo is involved.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by irondome: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Is Buhari's wife an elected senator? Is Buhari's wife representing a community? Is Buhari's wife a public office holder?

And here you speak of slave mentality when you have no mentality at all.

I believe am very much pro-APC, however, I would have the say that you have got no point here.

The campaign of --"Patronize Nigeria Products" should not end with Public Office holders. Everyone has a part to play if we must make things work in our beloved country; especially someone in the calibre of the "first lady". She is a role model for crying out loud; as such millions of ladies across the globe would likely emulate her by default. If she is seen spending moderately on fashion and more importantly, patronizing locally made products; other financially stable individuals would be more favorably disposed to emulate her.

Finally, we should desist from playing a politics where only the politicians win; i.e, let's re-examine our party alignment and focus squarely on performance. This is when the people/mass benefit from good governance.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by musicwriter(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
What?? I can't believe u typed this? U mean I shud continue to use my hard earned money to patronise substandard goods? What happened to standards? We re in a jet age my brother and no manufacturer needs to start from scratch since there re avenue for them to simply upgrade to be d best there re! U re talkin about lowest quality even though I already told u that I bought for half d price of the foreign one! USA manufacturers make good shoes but Americans still patronise made in Italy! And as such US makers alws strive to be better! Now I need money badly to get another shoe and what's d guarantee that if I go for another Made in Nig, I wll still not be lookin for another money 3weeks later for another shoe?

Unfortunately, as I told you before, the only way the shoe quality will improve in Aba is by your continued support. This's not my theory but a well known one about how improvement in quality happens.

Yes, the USA may purchase made in Italy shoes, but that will only represent about 1% of Italian shoe import into the US, 90% would be made in US themselves. And for every 1% import from Italy, the US probably ship them 20% of other American products in return. So, as you can see, there's balance of trade even to the advantage of the US.

You buy shoes, suits, shirts, e.t.c from Italy. But, what does Italy import from Nigeria?
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by toshmann(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
If we had been buying locally made marerials since the 1980s, by now they woulda improved so much.

They can only improve when you support them.

Buy local shoes, clothes, cars etc

I knew business women in abuja back in yhe fays who buy local materials, take them to senegal, amd re-import them as senegalese with high prices and people rush the products. Sane products they rejected at lower prices when they were just naija materials.

SMDBH
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
hopilo:
lovely but we still need to pay attention to details to get a quality finish. Who is that manufacturere that will stand out to ensure quality and standard finishing that can be sustain over time to be a brand name on every Nigerian lip.

A journey of 100miles reduces to 99 when you put in just one step. So it was with China and Japan. So shall it be with Aba.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by joseph1832(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
irondome:

I believe am very much pro-APC, however, I would have the say that you have got no point here.

The campaign of --"Patronize Nigeria Products" should not end with Public Office holders. Everyone has a part to play if we must make things work in our beloved country; especially someone in the calibre of the "first lady". She is a role model for crying out loud; as such millions of ladies across the globe would likely emulate her by default. If she is seen spending moderately on fashion and more importantly, patronizing locally made products; other financially stable individuals would be more favorably disposed to emulate her.

Finally, we should desist from playing a politics where only the politicians win; i.e, let's re-examine our party alignment and focus squarely on performance. This is when the people/mass benefit from good governance.

No doubt. But amidst all what you said, one shouldn't in the effort of patronizing nigeria made good forget to do what he or she is suppose to do. That's all there is to it.

Our senators and rep members were elected into office to represent members of their federal constituency and senatorial district so as to give them a voice and make development grace their communities, not show the whole nation that they patronize made in Nigeria goods.

Compare the amount of times Ben Bruce has shown that he patronize made in Nigeria goods to the amount of times he has launched a project in his senatorial district, I believe the former far out weigh and out source the latter. That's what I'm saying.

However, I'm not saying we shouldn't patronize made in Nigeria goods, nope, all I'm saying is we should do what we're suppose to do at the appropriate time.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by IGBOPRINCE: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Senator Bruce, enough of this publicity stunt, I'm wondering when you became a stunt man. Your constituency need you to deliver, not buy shoes from Aba and show the internet.

hmmm stunt abi? Na you call am stunt because na aba made and you don't like it.
If him talk about inoson cars and buses una go still call am stunt because no be yankee eeh?

Inferior mad complex dey worri una wellla .

Dis one na ur own slave mentality of an african mugu.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Adaezeagu(f): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeMekus:
Yoruba people can't even afford to hide their inbred envy whenever something good about Igbos go on air. Tufiakwa!
If they have the opportunity to kill all Igbos , they will do it with all pleasure. The hate is so glaring
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by DeMekus: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adaezeagu:
If they have the opportunity to kill all Igbos , they will do it with all pleasure. The hate is so glaring
I'm telling you. Quite glaring.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by tonychristopher: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Black man and pull him down syndrome

It's obvious here .....now I do not blame biafrans
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Anextin(f): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls are you from bayelsa, does he represent you? Am wondering how u come to the conclusion that he's not delivering. Hmmmm pls face ur sentor,ben.is delivering for us.(quotauthor=joseph1832 post=42932091]Senator Bruce, enough of this publicity stunt, I'm wondering when you became a stunt man. Your constituency need you to deliver, not buy shoes from Aba and show the internet.

[/quote]
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by jamjam1991(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
lets buy Nigerian so far its quality GodBlessNigeria cos na so china and other developing countries start shocked
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Teejayphillip(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
stinechykee:
Keep on deceiving yourself with this your eye service attitude that is typical of Yoruba behaviour.Na enviness will kill you low life tribe Yoruba because we Igbos are moving forward everyday and that explain why whenever the mention of Biafra Yorubas will be shivering

Guy abi nah babe u be? You need to alwayz cry out to God every mornin to give you jus a simple common sense...

Where did I go wrong being a tribalist in my write up?

I jus commend d igbo men who r manufacturing dis same product of Aba madeall because I wear them...

When PDP were in power,y was Benz bruce not showcasing all his shopping around the world...

You need common sense oo,jus pray n fast n ask God for one

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by cupidhero(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Y'know lots of them are not entirely learned. They don't really know the effect of promoting other brands above theirs, they need lots of orientation and publicity.

Abeg wetin dem dey do for that Eziukwu or warris it called? The traffic was mad this morning. I got to work by 8:54am, if no be say I buy my manager Valentine cake on Fri, the kind memo I for answer today ehn...
Nigerian Railway Corps dey service and repair some parts of the railway track wey cross main road since saturday morning and the small work is not yet done as of 5PM today. The hold up fit reach level Gidi by tomorrow,you gats adjust your alarm or else you will be needing more cakes tomorrow.
The workers are just being greedy,the work they are doing can be finished in a day. Extra days means extra pay for them.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by tammie24: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Nice.

Small time now, bad belle pple go come de accuse IPOB of being good for nothing, whereas they themselves neither have certificate nor handwork.

Well done, Ndigbo.

I'm not an ibo man, but I admire you guys' talents.
yes
you are an ibo
and coping another person's job is not creativity or talent

you are just a copy cat
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by tammie24: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
i can't believe he typed it too
don't mind the hypocrite
instead of him to advice his brothers to be honest with business he 's talking trash
if you check am now don't be surprised he's wearing a second-hand made in Italy shoe
na you go take your money fund their scam business.
Rubbish!
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Dedetwo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Do u expect me to sstart travelling to Aba to look for the maker? So if u buy a foreign item and it goes bad, u will travel out to complain?

I suggest you quit complaining about Aba-made since you would not travel to foreign country to complain.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Dedetwo(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
NobleAngell:
No. Its actually sucks to be u. People like you remain soaked in poverty while defending the rich who know likes of u exist but again mean nothing to them.

Now I know you are a compound fool. You moronically started by attempting explain what you do not know by silly insinuations. Is it not attention to your imbecilic character to term someone as poor when do not know the welfare of such a person?
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dedetwo:

I suggest you quit complaining about Aba-made since you would not travel to foreign country to complain.
For as long as I cannot travel, then I've no choice but to complain! We need to complain so that they will knw where they re failing and strive to over come it! For Gods saake its my money! I deserve value for my money! Money is not easy to come by and I don't steal and don't cheat! Hw can I buy a shoe that give way in less than 2weeks! And am being told to continue to encourage them by buying what is fake! Its a disgrace!
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by NobleAngell(f): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dedetwo:

Now I know you are a compound fool. You moronically started by attempting explain what you do not know by silly insinuations. Is it not attention to your imbecilic character to term someone as poor when do not know the welfare of such a person?
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by NobleAngell(f): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dedetwo:

Oh yes I know the welfare of 'that person'. Poverty mentality cannot be hidden. Look how its reeks all over your comment. I hope someday Sen. Bruce comes to your rescue.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Was it zinox?
Star Express
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
cupidhero:

Nigerian Railway Corps dey service and repair some parts of the railway track wey cross main road since saturday morning and the small work is not yet done as of 5PM today. The hold up fit reach level Gidi by tomorrow,you gats adjust your alarm or else you will be needing more cakes tomorrow.
The workers are just being greedy,the work they are doing can be finished in a day. Extra days means extra pay for them.

I left office to-6, I am still at Bata till now. That work shouldn't take this long kwanu...
This suffer is too much o
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by femiero: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
NobleAngell:
Its hypocrites like u that ruin the country. So he should just buy it to please gullible people like you even if he ends up throwing it away. U are pathetic. Thanks by the way for the compliment on my outfit and hairdo.

Babe, I had to go check your profile. Abeg contribute your quota and not criticize people who are trying project Nigeria in a Good light. Please buy Nigerian clothes and rock Nigerian hairstyle.
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by femiero: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
musicwriter:

Unfortunately, as I told you before, the only way the shoe quality will improve in Aba is by your continued support. This's not my theory but a well known one about how improvement in quality happens.

Yes, the USA may purchase made in Italy shoes, but that will only represent about 1% of Italian shoe import into the US, 90% would be made in US themselves. And for every 1% import from Italy, the US probably ship them 20% of other American products in return. So, as you can see, there's balance of trade even to the advantage of the US.

You buy shoes, suits, shirts, e.t.c from Italy. But, what does Italy import from Nigeria?

We ship prostitutes to Italy too. Thats international trade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.