Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes (49247 Views)

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) / Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by neweraomo: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Fake
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by boboLIL(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2016
E go soon tear lolss

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2016
skelewu404:
This guy seems to be living on social media

And U re surfin the net from Pluto abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by obidevine(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2016
skelewu404:
This guy seems to be living on social media

What about you, where are you living ?you broke ass hater

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by obidevine(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2016
tjfulloption:
Dear senator Bruce, these aren't Italians but Abalians. #iwillALWAYSpatroniseOURlocalMadeGOODS

He didn't say they are italian, he said they as good as made in italy, I'm sure you can read

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by obidevine(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2016
tjfulloption:
Dear senator Bruce, these aren't Italians but Abalians. #iwillALWAYSpatroniseOURlocalMadeGOODS

He didn't say they are italian, he said they as good as made in italy, I'm sure you can read and comprehend

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by mariomakez(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2016
my issue with this man is that why does he have to show us wat he is doing. If truly he has been buying Nigerian made stuff by now he will be used to it nd won't have to show d media again. for example person way dey always buy bread no go just come out one day nd say u bought bread.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Liberty90: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Elijahrona2:
The shoes are beautiful. But how long would they last?

Haba yoruba. You people should stop these nonsense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Liberty90: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2016
neweraomo:
Fake

yoruba no die oh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2016
No doubt about the quality of some of these made in Nigeria products. The little but very important thing attention needs to given is the Price!!! bought a made in Nigeria laptop bag and my Goodness it was fine and very good quality but the price na die.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by enigma2007(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Where can i buy my own! Been buying naija-made shoes for years now and wont mind adding Aba-made shoes to my rack!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Teejayphillip(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2016
These Benz Bruce abi wetin b em name sef? Nah oju aiye u dey du...

When u neva enta government,we all know say nah abroad u dey buy ur tinz...

No come here dey blow breeze 4 our toe like a rat n stil chopping us...

My Aba people I remain unah fans til eternity.. Ave bin rocking u guyz product since I grew up. Unah tu much
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Smellymouth: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by ahmadmuazu5(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
WISDOM IS ALL YOU NEED BRO??
hhhhmmm No
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by ZUBY77(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Senator Bruce, enough of this publicity stunt, I'm wondering when you became a stunt man. Your constituency need you to deliver, not buy shoes from Aba and show the internet.

What else is the job of a senator if not to create positive awareness?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2016
They still have to come up with more convincing finishing to aim for exporting, not for local consumers only.
I made four nice shirts, customized for me from Aba. They hv great skills.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by uchwar1: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2016
tjfulloption:
who was your English teacher?
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by joy4fa: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2016
The question should be like ..is he going to rock those shoes?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Donliv: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2016
tongue
joseph1832:
Senator Bruce, enough of this publicity stunt, I'm wondering when you became a stunt man. Your constituency need you to deliver, not buy shoes from Aba and show the internet.

You really need common sense

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2016
IpeleOlalekan:
No doubt about the quality of some of these made in Nigeria products. The little but very important thing attention needs to given is the Price!!! bought a made in Nigeria laptop bag and my Goodness it was fine and very good quality but the price na die.
Was it zinox?
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2016
Good. Hopefully this campaign for ABA made is continuous, persistent and permanent.
However, is Ben Bruce fast becoming ABA brand ambassador?
What are the high points of Bayelsa local industry?
Hopefully, its not silverbird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by uchwar1: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2016
tjfulloption:
Pls who was your English teacher

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Slicky112: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2016
I would prefer if i see him wearing them on his feet. Thats proper advertising.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:

Haba yoruba. You people should stop these nonsense!

Am isoko from Delta state o. Am just curious. undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by Emyogalanya: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

WISDOM IS ALL YOU NEED BRO??
no i:d rather say he needs a single dose of bruce's common sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by lonelydora: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2016
hopilo:
lovely but we still need to pay attention to details to get a quality finish. Who is that manufacturere that will stand out to ensure quality and standard finishing that can be sustain over time to be a brand name on every Nigerian lip.

Will you be willing to pay whatever price he tells you? Most Nigerians shout when they are told the price of a quality goods, and thereby demanding for a lesser quality. Come to Ariaria or Main market in Onitsha and find out.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by omooba969(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:
People be calling Aba fake and Italian original

Italian leathers are not made for nigerian weather. Once an Italian shoe is exposed to heat, it starts to shrink until it breaks

On the other hand, aba can last in nigerian weather but the finishing is not perfection but it's improving

Same thing goes to Aba tailoring: they know th body structure of an average nigerian wch is why their clothes fit more perfectly unlike the China clothes most nigerians wear that are freakishly small n tight

@bolded,

But where do our brothers source their leather materials from or do we now produce processed leathers?

Just curious. cool

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by ewizard1: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2016
We do have shoe makers that would battle the foreign ones. Check out quality stuffs from people like Samjay amongst others. Planning to roll out my own footwear label soon.

keep watch!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by lonelydora: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:
People be calling Aba fake and Italian original

Italian leathers are not made for nigerian weather. Once an Italian shoe is exposed to heat, it starts to shrink until it breaks

On the other hand, aba can last in nigerian weather but the finishing is not perfection but it's improving

Same thing goes to Aba tailoring: they know th body structure of an average nigerian wch is why their clothes fit more perfectly unlike the China clothes most nigerians wear that are freakishly small n tight

Fact. God bless you. If only they will hear. One of the shoes I'm wearing for over five years was made in Aba. Most of my colleagues think I bought it abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by omooba969(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:
so, advertising nigerian products is now a stunt. When he rode around in BMW cars, it was normal shey?

Buhari's wife flaunts a $50k cartier watch and it's "normal"...Ben flaunts Aba made and it's a "stunt"?

Slave mentality of an African man

Can you please reference your claim as per Aisha's $50k Cartier watch?

10x

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes by techskulz(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Nice.

Small time now, bad belle pple go come the accuse IPOB of being good for nothing, whereas they themselves neither have certificate nor handwork.

Well done, Ndigbo.

I'm not an ibo man, but I admire you guys's talent.
i support you man. I am neither an ibo but i love the ibos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.