Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80351 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tuna4servi(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
She's acting childish

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ochiora(f): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
kiss
doveda:

Nah

A birkin bag is a fashion accessory and an assetsmiley. Who says she doesn't have other assets that appreciate in value?
Well each mallam to im kettle, it's her money not mine.
Cheers!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by VickyRotex(f): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
AdaNri1:
she's always flaunted. If you're just realising that about her then you joined the club late. How else would people have known about her mansion, Range Rover and her parents' house. It's just part of what makes people visit her blog I think. I couldn't care less about how she flaunts her money though but she's never been known to be quiet about it.

Well, I dont follow all these people and their news that much. But at times I read about how she flaunts it, I know she's never being quiet about it, but this is different.

This is an argument, and those words she typed up there, seems to me like a Grade One student arguing with her mates. It sounds so immature. Well, her life anyways.

Like I said, Age isnt Maturity afterall.

8 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ngmgeek(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
I thought she is smarter than that but fame has a way of making people with brains brainless.

Someone is losing her respect the way Naira is losing value wink smiley

9 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by VickyRotex(f): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
skedemi:

hmmmm, I love that last line ...asiri!!!

Thank You!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by skinnybleed(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
This babe don Bleep up, bragging about wealth that can be gone tomorrow? Smh

Well in other news *Baba God I don give u my number pls call me very soon* and give me the ability to not brag about my possessions
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
And she is supposed to be a 34 year old woman.

tuna4servi:
She's acting childish

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Money doesn't buy class

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by destinysaid(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
wait o, when did UK start to use us dollars?
Aunty Linda o, liars never prosper

quote first pic "14$ in Sloan street UK" shocked

13 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by princeisah26(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
When you realise Linda Ikeji spends your entire tuition on designer bags

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Friday18: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Now she's getting served in her own cup of hot coffee, at least she can see how it feels to bad mouth people.yeye sad

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Deo1986(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
mhizmercinda:
.but lyk seriously na who e concern?
she chose to be a public figure hence must carry the cross that comes with it.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
I hope she is paying tax

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
potbelly:
a bag with a padlock for $14K... really interesting... sad
God wan padlock her destiny. it may be symbolic sense of humor from YAH

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Achorise:
My dear, you have separated yourself by class,Dont downgrade yourself by answering every thread or counter thread directed @ you , by so doing you maybe proving only one thing, that you have money but no excellence.

Linda ikeji has proven time and again DT she actually has NO CLASS. Who does this? Bag? Seriously? Unbelievable. Igbo pple sha. So insecure. This whole rant is such a shame to any normal human being. Saying all DT wt a straight face. "Rocking my bag in my 500m mansion loving life, they want to disgrace me.". On top bag. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ODUBEZE: 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda Ikeji bought a bag for M4.8? something must be wrong with her!
What is so special about the handbag?
Does it have an ATM machine?

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by repogirl(f): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
doveda:

You would do worse if you were in her shoes. You are very

na who be this abeg
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SirShymexx: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
sukkot:
like seriously who cares. linda ikeji needs to be slapped

Lmao.

You don't even need to be a proper Hermes head to know that those bags are fake and she keeps outing herself by referencing US dollars, when according to her, she bought them at the Hermes shop on Sloane Street in London. Who spends dollars in the UK? grin

If she's brave, despite talking so loud and grasping at straws - tell her to post the serial number of the bag. She'll never do that cos she'll be outed straight away. She just posted crap Chinese folks put in fake designers, depending on the grade.

Fake it till you make it. Don't be surprised if you find out one day that the house she's also loud about is a front from a next person. Broke people and always trying to punch above their height, especially when they can't afford the lifestyle. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by TolaniLuv: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
its fake boo! Hermes just confirmed it... But, why Linda? Why? Spend 4.5 million on a bag and your parent still deh live in a rented house? Why not bring em to stay in your banana house? grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by wristbangle: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
So na bag we wan dey discuss upandan for NL now?

i'll like to see where this will end. I hope it pays my bills though. undecided

The thing dey vex me. Those discussing this deep shit and the owner of the whatsoever counterfeit/original bag are seriously idle undecided
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by gcof(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Meanwhile someone somewhere is looking for 5k usd to complete his tuition fee and someone somewhere is buying hand bag for 14k usd.well in as much as it is your money and you didn't consult any of the complainants before you bought those bags, i think you should save yourself the stress of trying to prove they are original
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by vivavik(f): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
U guys should reason it, maybe she's trying to create traffic to her blog, maybe its a well thought out plan. because going through all this just to prove ur right is pointless, na ur life na, who cares what u do with it?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by bigfather(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
SolexxBarry:
All these write up just for a bag oh please undecided undecided

Ol'boy eeeehhhh....

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

You don't even need to be a proper Hermes head to know that those bags are fake and she keeps outing herself by referencing US dollars, when according to her, she bought them at the Hermes shop on Sloane Street in London. Who spends dollars in the UK? grin

If she's brave, despite talking so loud and grasping at straws - tell her to post the serial number of the bag. She'll never do that cos she'll be outed straight away. She just posted crap Chinese folks put in fake designers, depending on the grade.

Fake it till you make it. Don't be surprised if you find out one day that the house she's also loud about is a front from a next person. Broke people and always trying to punch above their height, especially when they can't afford the lifestyle. grin

actually somehow i think she actually paid $14000 for the bag but you know, the classy london of the nineties and eighties has vanished. london is now ( since allowing these immigrants from the EU ) a place like nigeria where you are likely to be sold counterfeit goods for real ones. i know many friends who bought samsung 6 phone in london and when they called the company with the serial number, samsung said the phones were fake. THESE PHONES WERE BOUGHT IN LONDON. point being, london has become nigeria. any high end goods are all counterfeited and sold. anything high-end, you will more than likely buy a fake one. so i think she genuinely paid 14,000 dollars not knowing she was paying for fake. she thought cuz it is london it will be genuine grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Lasveg(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Wot i dont understand is if d so called bag is not fake why would d manufacturers come forward to say its fake, r they trying to chase away customers?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by bigfather(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Champi:
Linda Ikeji is vehemently defending her birkin bags and talking about how her banana island mansion costs half a billion Naira. The blogger is bragging and boasting about how she can afford a Birkin and has refused to admit that she has been cheated by whoever helped her purchase the bags even after Hermes Confirmed the bags are fake

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3IBtVhASn/

Because of BAGs And besides she needs not to prove any point if the bags are fake or not. Its her life naa.....

Ladies and dia wahala sha !

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2016
People are changing d world, etching their name in stone, hyperventilating abt how to make impact and someone is bursting a vein - to prove some sorta relevance - because they own a bag and a house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by RexTramadol1: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Wetin dem dey put inside dis bags sef?

Na car abi na house?

Whatever the bag is, fake or original will build a nice house.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Electronzeez(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2016
In a saner clime the government should be quizing her with a lot of different question . have you been paying your tax? When was the last time you submit your blog/firm for auditing , explain how your inflow obey le chartelier pricinple grin.

Lord do not give me the kind of money that would make me go mad and braggadox online .

We need a kind of government that will make people afraid of declaring their asset even if they made it in a legit way .

7 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by missphumby(f): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2016
undecidedfrom my calculations, the two bags apparently cost 9.6M. how appalling s that? hmmmmm. money that can build a bungalow, furnish it and still have change. while some people don't even have 96 naira to buy garri and sugar for their dinner. God sure knows best. wish she had given the money to the less privilege, BTW I am just wondering how well I would have invested that 9.6M if she had given it to me. Baba God pick up the call. cry undecided
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by repogirl(f): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Okay, let's spot the difference.

The first two are Linda's bags while the second one is an original Birkin.

If you ask me, I would say the difference is too clear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Lasveg:
Wot i dont understand is if d so called bag is not fake why would d manufacturers come forward to say its fake, r they trying to chase away customers?

Hermes actually doesn't care about chasing away customers. Cos theyll come back. Its their marketing strategy. The bags speak for themselves cos they've built DT exclusivity over d years. They want it to be unattainable to d masses and even d rich and have no problem whatsoever keeping d queen of england on a wait list.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.