Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80339 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SirShymexx: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
actually somehow i think she actually paid $14000 for the bag but you know, the classy london of the nineties and eighties has vanished. london is now ( since allowing these immigrants from the EU ) a place like nigeria where you are likely to be sold counterfeit goods for real ones. i know many friends who bought samsung 6 phone in london and when they called the company with the serial number, samsung said the phones were fake. THESE PHONES WERE BOUGHT IN LONDON. point being, london has become nigeria. any high end goods are all counterfeited and sold. anything high-end, you will more than likely buy a fake one. so i think she genuinely paid 14,000 dollars not knowing she was paying for fake. she thought cuz it is london it will be genuine grin

Lmao. grin

Whoever got zang must have bought the samsung phone from the pakis or those romani hustlers that sell all kinds of phones on the street at crackhead prices. Them akhis are hustlers and you better be smart if you don't want to get zanged in London. I've seen people get zang with grade A fake AP and hublot watches as well. But you can't buy a fake phone from a legit phone shop.

Anyway, since she said she bought from Hermes directly and she has a receipt for the purchase, they can't sell her a fake bag. She should just post the serial number under the lock for the world to see. No need to rant. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ojibole(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Forwetinnah: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2016
....the need for people to make very personal things public these days marvels me. Everything sordid detail of their lives on the cyber space..smh
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Favolly(f): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2016
So someone said.... 'And this is what happens when you don't have a boo'

Hahahahahaha! That comment got me. Baba God, provider of boos, please remember us, Amen.

Thinking if it's fake or original... Would the present exchange rate change? Would the price of fish change? Would my bank balance increase? So why would people go that length just to prove the authenticity of the bag?

Looking through the comments on her page, it’s obvious we have lots of jobless youths in this country. If they had any business to attend to, they would have been busy rather than fight over someone’s bag. Height of joblessness!

I'm kinda disappointed that Linda felt the need to join in this pettiness. I now believe the theories about new money vs old money. No wonder old money peeps discriminate against new money. Lol! To the extent that the bag was even given a full photoshoot like our darling Olajumoke.... I jus kent abeg.

Meanwhile, how did people not see that Linda Ikeji said 'I bought it for14 thousand dollars in Sloan street, UK…' When did they start buying in dollars in the UK? lipsrsealed
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by profosa: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2016
I hope Lagos State Internal Revenue Service('LSIRS') or the Federal Inland Revenue Service('FIRS') are documenting her rant on instagram.They would soon come and ask her evidence of tax payment for this money been bandied around.

5 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by olaolaking: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2016
That is what we are saying. She keeps bragging and feeling high because she bought.. $14k bag. Just to show up and to tell us that you are leaving large better than us.
A good made in Aba of 6000 Naira will serve the same purpose and you would have contributed to the betterment of the Aba guy as well as the country as a whole.
All those bragging no reach my side o.

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
actually somehow i think she actually paid $14000 for the bag but you know, the classy london of the nineties and eighties has vanished. london is now ( since allowing these immigrants from the EU ) a place like nigeria where you are likely to be sold counterfeit goods for real ones. i know many friends who bought samsung 6 phone in london and when they called the company with the serial number, samsung said the phones were fake. THESE PHONES WERE BOUGHT IN LONDON. point being, london has become nigeria. any high end goods are all counterfeited and sold. anything high-end, you will more than likely buy a fake one. so i think she genuinely paid 14,000 dollars not knowing she was paying for fake. she thought cuz it is london it will be genuine grin

I said this too yesterday.

She unknowingly bought fake bags.

She could have been tactful and admitted it and not say the price and claim she likes the look but can't make herself buy the original because of the temperature of the country.

I have more to say but I'll be banned in an instant but astute folks can guess.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by aluko360(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2016
For the fact that she bought the bags in London doesn't make them original.

There are people who make fortune by importing designer replicas from Asia to the West and sell at the same price as the original.

Since the manufacturer has certified the bags to be fake, Linda should learn from her mistakes and move on.

But $14k no be beans sha.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by drnelson: 12:28am On Feb 17, 2016
[size=18pt]You disgrace yourself. Money can't buy class. Bush babe. You thought you could fool poor people with fake birkin bags.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I said this too yesterday.

She unknowingly bought fake bags.

She could have been tactful and admitted it and not say the price and claim she likes the look but can't make herself buy the original because of the temperature of the country.

I have more to say but I'll be banned in an instant but astute folks can guess.
lol come on now, nobody will admit to buying fake let alone linda big-head egomaniac ikeji.

for the people who say why is she spending dollars in london. most rich tourists spend dollars in high end shops. dollar is the universal currency. high end shops in london will do the conversion rate from dollar to pound and will accept your dollars. so her saying she spent dollars in london is not the disqualifying factor in the story. the disqualifying factor is HERMES has confirmed its fake

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Bismarck10:
What's wrong with us in this country? These yeye moderators can push this vanity to the front page but when I posted a petition about Ajaokuta Steel Coy. revival to be signed ,it was relegated to the background. What do we-especially youths-gain from this inanity? SMH.

Set up your own forum and control what issues get publicized.

Ajaokuta won't directly increase the bottom line of NL but this traffic will.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 17, 2016
She was scammed and the scam was so good she actually believes it and is fighting to defend it.
I once bought 2 replica prada bags for my wife, pink and black with a thick gold strip on the handle on it and when fedex delivered them they were so real with the ceritificate of authenticity. They cost me about 45k each and my wife couldnt stop flaunting them. One day she went to Rita Dominics birthday party at la campagne (rita is their family friend) and Rita saw the bag and loved it and insisted she wanted her own. My wife told me and I ordered another one with black/brown with the gold strip on it and my wife sold it to her as the original for 280k. That was the day I knew that replicas are amazing and haven't stopped buying them since. Those are the pics of the Prada bag. Truth be told, these replicas are so good that only the makers can tell the difference same with Lindas bags. linda na mugu raised to power infinity

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 12:35am On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. grin

Whoever got zang must have bought the samsung phone from the pakis or those romani hustlers that sell all kinds of phones on the street at crackhead prices. Them akhis are hustlers and you better be smart if you don't want to get zanged in London. I've seen people get zang with grade A fake AP and hublot watches as well. But you can't buy a fake phone from a legit phone shop.

Anyway, since she said she bought from Hermes directly and she has a receipt for the purchase, they can't sell her a fake bag. She should just post the serial number under the lock for the world to see. No need to rant. grin
hmmm this your post did not activate my ' mention '. but yeah lol lots of fake goods being sold by eastern european and pakistani hustlers lmao. it is what it is. these immigrunts are unscrupulous fellows. yeah, i think linda deep down knows she has being duped by some west end hustlers but she is trying to save face tongue

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
lol come on now, nobody will admit to buying fake let alone linda big-head egomaniac ikeji.

for the people who say why is she spending dollars in london. most rich tourists spend dollars in high end shops. dollar is the universal currency. high end shops in london will do the conversion rate from dollar to pound and will accept your dollars. so her saying she spent dollars in london is not the disqualifying factor in the story. the disqualifying factor is HERMES has confirmed its fake

Truth.

There are stores here in US that accepts yen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Tolatutu: 12:36am On Feb 17, 2016
I'am just glad shes getting a taste of her own medinice grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by drnelson: 12:37am On Feb 17, 2016
destinysaid:
wait o, when did UK start to use us dollars?
Aunty Linda o, liars never prosper

quote first pic "14$ in Sloan street UK" shocked

GBAM!!!!

Do they accept Dollars in UK It's not naija there and Linda you are a top liar but this guys nailed you.

Otherwise you would have said pounds not dollars bush babe.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 12:37am On Feb 17, 2016
ochiora:
kiss
Well each mallam to im kettle, it's her money not mine.
Cheers!

Actually it appreciates in valuesmiley

I just asked Google
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by blueeyes1: 12:37am On Feb 17, 2016
The tin wey dey vex me for this matter be say,those bags resemble the ones wey Ndubuisi dey sell 3k for Balogun market.

Aunty Linda you no see d difference? abeg quick go bracket the guy wey nack u dis kind wicked akpako!

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ManTiger(m): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:
She was scammed and the scam was so good she actually believes it and is fighting to defend it.
I once bought 2 replica prada bags for my wife, pink and black with a thick gold strip on the handle on it and when fedex delivered them they were so real with the ceritificate of authenticity. They cost me about 45k each and my wife couldnt stop flaunting them. One day she went to Rita Dominics birthday party at la campagne (rita is their family friend) and Rita saw the bag and loved it and insisted she wanted her own. My wife told me and I ordered another one with black/brown with the gold strip on it and my wife sold it to her as the original for 280k. That was the day I knew that replicas are amazing and haven't stopped buying them since. Those are the pics of the Prada bag. Truth be told, these replicas are so good that only the makers can tell the difference same with Lindas bags. linda na mugu raised to power infinity

Makers?sad

Try people who buy originalssmiley. They can always tell.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by lamalang(m): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2016
Champi:
Linda Ikeji is vehemently defending her birkin bags and talking about how her banana island mansion costs half a billion Naira. The blogger is bragging and boasting about how she can afford a Birkin and has refused to admit that she has been cheated by whoever helped her purchase the bags even after Hermes Confirmed the bags are fake

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3IBtVhASn/
How many orphans or IDPs will the money for that bag feed? Abeg the world need food not bag. Is the back made of hitter's skin or what?

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 17, 2016
it takes a very experienced person to tell the difference between original and perfect replicas.... you see the perfect replicas use the same materials and everything, the only difference is that they dont have the stamp of authenticty from the actual brand manufacturers.

most people dont have that kind of eagle eyes to always tell the difference.

doveda:

Makers?sad

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2016
ManTiger:
http://bagbible.com/blog/how-to-spot-a-fake/hermes/

That LIB bag is a fake.

200% fake! Someone just made a profit of over 9.4 million naira by selling 2 bags worth $400 each as $14k.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2016
TeOwl:
it takes a very experienced person to tell the difference between original and perfect replicas.... you see the perfect replicas use the same materials and everything, the only difference is that they dont have the stamp of authenticty from the actual brand manufacturers.

Yeah rightsad
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SirShymexx: 12:52am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm this your post did not activate my ' mention '. but yeah lol lots of fake goods being sold by eastern european and pakistani hustlers lmao. it is what it is. these immigrunts are unscrupulous fellows. yeah, i think linda deep down knows she has being duped by some west end hustlers but she is trying to save face tongue

She wasn't hustled by no one - she bought what she can afford from China and decided to lie about it. Why would Hermes on Sloane street hustle her? What's her net-worth? You mean the same Hermes where Arabs and Russians worth billions of dollars shop would hustle someone not even worth the customised Ferraris they drive all over Knightsbridge? - hysterical.

About currency: you can't buy anything in the UK with foreign currency, unless you're paying from an international bank card. And goods are sold in pounds sterling. So how did she manage to convert pounds sterling to dollars and get a perfect round figure? Also, goods are more expensive in the UK...so if the standard price for the bag is $14,000 everywhere else - when you buy from the UK it's going to be far more than that, especially when you convert it from £ to $.

Ol'girl is faking it, till she makes it. grin

8 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by banmee(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Champi:
Linda Ikeji is vehemently defending her birkin bags and talking about how her banana island mansion costs half a billion Naira. The blogger is bragging and boasting about how she can afford a Birkin and has refused to admit that she has been cheated by whoever helped her purchase the bags even after Hermes Confirmed the bags are fake

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3IBtVhASn/

The world is getting more shallow by the day.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 17, 2016
TeOwl:

Eagle eyes is the right word. The beauty and near perfection of the bag would distract you enough to pay for it and your mind would even encourage you that its the real thing. In short you sold yourself the scam so it would be hard for you to believe its not the real deal.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Makers?sad

Rita buys strictly authentic stuff but even she didnt know this wasnt the real thing. The bag too cute to be fake and if you havent seen that kind of Prada bag before you have nothing to compare it with so it must be the original.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Boyooosa(m): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2016
owo o maago angry
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

She wasn't hustled by no one - she bought what she can afford from China and decided to lie about it. Why would Hermes on Sloane street hustle her? What's her net-worth? You mean the same Hermes where Arabs and Russians worth billions of dollars shop would hustle someone not even worth the customised Ferraris they drive all over Knightsbridge? - hysterical.

About currency: you can't buy anything in the UK with foreign currency, unless you're paying from an international bank card. And goods are sold in pounds sterling. So how did she manage to convert pound sterling to dollars and get a perfect round figure? Also, goods are more expensive in the UK...so if the standard price for the bag is $14,000 everywhere else - when you buy from the UK is going to be far more than that, especially when you convert it from £ to $.

Ol'girl is faking it, till she makes it. grin
i very strongly doubt that. that woman is very prideful and has a high-end luxurious taste. she has expensive taste. she will not be fighting vehemently online if she bought a fake bag, in fact if she bought a fake bag i know she will never advertize it online. she only advertized it online to brag because she genuinely thought she bought a real bag. and in the middle of this drama - with hermes putting the fake stamp on it - she has come to the realization that she has being scammed but her ego and pride is too much for her to reveal it to her followers so she is just playing along now just for her pride. this is her pride in cruise-control mode now. grin

and trust me you can spend dollars in high end stores in london. i personally know people who do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by aluko360(m): 12:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Dear Linda,

Please order your next bag from me.

I will give you 40% discount for orders above 2 pieces.

grin

*** designer replica business loading*******
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 1:00am On Feb 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Rita buys strictly authentic stuff but even she didnt know this wasnt the real thing. The bag too cute to be fake and if you havent seen that kind of Prada bag before you have nothing to compare it with so it must be the original.

She needs to pay more attention to her collection. I had an acquaintance who could spot a fake designer bag without touching it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.