Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? (19312 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Reasons For Failed relationship And Delayed Marriages With Women In Retrospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 5:28am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
jashar what is the meaning of "Namste"...is it an english word?

It's a respectful Indian greeting.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 5:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
yp...I feel for her(it) though...can't eat, can't recognise me...ooo...painful

The end draws near. It's not easy to loose a loyal pet. cry.
Forever in my heart. 'D'
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 5:58am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
don't break his lol....just enjoy every single moment while it last. Trust be before you snap your fingers another prince charming will spring up from no where and you will find yourself struggling to resist him...gbam...you are inside the bus again...lol...

Dont want any one to spring up yet im still scared
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by GboyegaD(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Allwility:
Marxxx, don't lose your diamond because you've got your eyes set on a glittering stone. You wanted a posh lady now, I hope you know most of them can't even boil an egg properly. Humble yourself, and take that lady home to mama.
My last advice to you. Settle whatever difference you have with your family members too. Cos he that has family, has everything.

He's got ego issues as he feels he's better off than his folks because he's learned. His continuous defence of every post tells that he is best left in his world of illusions.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by mizquote(f): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2016
relationship break up is one of the worst feelings ever.

gosh!.

op just drink laxatan and sleep for two weeks. lolz.

the worst part of breaking up is getting into another relationship and being with a totally different person.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2016
mizquote:
relationship break up is one of the worst feelings ever.

gosh!.

op just drink laxatan and sleep for two weeks. lolz.

the worst part of breaking up is getting into another relationship and being with a totally different person.

I am so in love with your DP
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by GboyegaD(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
awww dearest somethings can't change. I can't stop being marxxx she can't stop being herself. She will get a good match. The world does not revolve round one person. You are created to be happy. You will get over it before you know it. [b]Now I know what I want[\b]. You will be fine in no time. Especially when DYT is around to trouble your soul....

I doubt the bolded is true because you aren't seeing from your own eyes but that of the society.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2016
GboyegaD:

I doubt the bolded is true because you aren't seeing from your own eyes but that of the society.

initially when marxx explained the reasons why things were not working out, I was one of the people who advised him to try and work things out but when he said it was over, one just has to respect that decision as he is the one who is going to live with whatever decision that he chooses.

Even if he is being swayed by what the society/colleagues/friends will make of it, he still has to deal with that inside of him and that will put a great stress on the relationship and time and energy which should be spent on enjoying each others company will be spent dealing with outside pressures.

unfortunately Love and pity alone cannot sustain a relationship for 20, 30, 40, 50 years sad

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by veave(f): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Singing... it's my house and I live here...

It's your choice. Do what makes you happy...

I have no advice for you oga... what you would do is already in your mind...

Please I need a job... I graduated with a 2:2, I have MSc, I can solve arithmetic. I always deliver... the course is computer science...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
sssob:

Aunty...ha Nooo ooo just loving a possible love story...

grin cheesy sis ehhhh.... can you see what I'm seeing here cheesy

Make them sha no make 'aso-ebi' expensive ooo wink

We 'wee' be 'there' by fire by thunder grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by SSpeter(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
DYT/dytbabe seems like you and marxxx wan start una love stories from nairaland..lol grin Cos this una flow no be here! You like the bobo and the bobo like you dey pretend..make una pakurumo cool
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by SSpeter(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
jashar:

grin cheesy sis ehhhh.... can you see what I'm seeing here cheesy

Make them sha no make 'aso-ebi' expensive ooo wink

We 'wee' be 'there' by fire by thunder grin
Looooooolllllll....true talk
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by SSpeter(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
After reading all the stories...infact Oga marxxx you must make choice...between (DYT, dytbabe, jashar, halfricanadian, sssob).....i am watching the love story in 7D
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
SSpeter:
DYT/dytbabe seems like you and marxxx wan start una love stories from nairaland..lol grin Cos this una flow no be here! You like the bobo and the bobo like you dey pretend..make una pakurumo cool

How come no one is seeing what I'm see? grin

What is happening here is a typical Indian film. grin

'Guy' like 'Girl', 'Girl' isn't sure if she like 'Guy'. 'Another Girl' come dey like 'Guy'.
'Guy' come dey 'kinda like' the 'Another Girl' but is hoping 'Girl' will give him sign she likes him too.

I'ma see how this will end grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
SSpeter:
After reading all the stories...infact Oga marxxx you must make choice...between (DYT, dytbabe, jashar, halfricanadian, sssob).....i am watching the love story in 7D

Im married o tongue
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
SSpeter:

I no dey ooo... I'm the 'funny friend' in the story.

My role na waka pass grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im married o tongue

Na today wink

You people are distracting me with this gist. I dey busy. angry
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by SSpeter(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im married o tongue
That is how ladies scare guys abi....after reading up all una stories una just dey do love nest for here carry different topic confuse people.....i catch you guys scope sha
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
SSpeter:
After reading all the stories...infact Oga marxxx you must make choice...between (jashar, halfricanadian, sssob).....i am watching the love story in 7D

He likes Igbo's and prefers a good Christian
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by SSpeter(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
jashar:

I no dey ooo... I'm the 'funny friend' in the story.

My role na waka pass grin
in most love films often-times na the lady wey dey waka pass go clinch the prince.....loool...so fasten ur seat belt you still dey the game...lool grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by SSpeter(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dyt:

***Reads thread from beginning to end** double check....I didn't see where he likes igbo....hian most guys like to form good christian online just to look humble small. And becos u mention prayer that was why he tried forming religious. And you don't even know his tribe...so don't be presumptuous!
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by SSpeter(m): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im married o tongue
No lie o, you don't know where God is keeping your other half, E fit be oga marxxx.....una pikin go dey read ABC in just six months...I pity the guy kids if them no like book undecided
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
SSpeter:
***Reads thread from beginning to end** double check....I didn't see where he likes igbo....hian most guys like to form good christian online just to look humble small. And becos u mention prayer that was why he tried forming religious. And you don't even know his tribe...so don't be presumptuous!

I am also his aunt
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Marxxx don't feel too bad shogbo
Haffar with the facilities thing
Its almost end of the week
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
SSpeter:
...I pity the guy kids if them no like book undecided

Now this got me laughing hard
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by SSpeter(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dyt:

Now this got me laughing hard
Na true na the bros carry am for head like wycleff. Na this kind popsy go dey wake you for midnight to come study and you no fit hide cos he is already accustomed to staying up late...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by SSpeter(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dyt:

I am also his aunt

Marxxx don't feel too bad shogbo
Haffar with the facilities thing
Its almost end of the week
Na all this your jokes dey attract marxxx gan gan....cos from observation he is "play starved"...you seem to know his onions....**runs out of thread**
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
SSpeter:
Na true na the bros carry am for head like wycleff. Na this kind popsy go dey wake you for midnight to come study and you no fit hide cos he is already accustomed to staying up late...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kids Will be hiding under mum
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
SSpeter:
Na all this your jokes dey attract marxxx gan gan....cos from observation he is "play starved"...you seem to know his onions....**runs out of thread**

Truth
He needs all the support he can get from us
The thread been hard on him but we the ladies decided to make a joke outta it and I bet he's catching fun
I just hope he recovers soon

My own little way of making people smile
Sure you just did too
smiley
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dyt:

interesting, so, you were actually considering grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
jashar:

interesting, so, you were actually considering grin

He can't gimme money as that's the only thing I am after afterall
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dyt:

He can't gimme money as that's the only thing I am after afterall

you don come again with your money talk grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
jashar:

you don come again with your money talk grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / When A Husband Is Not Providing / Please, Have You Seen This Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.