Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? (19357 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Reasons For Failed relationship And Delayed Marriages With Women In Retrospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
sashishalom:

Glad you sounding better...crying isnt such a bad thing joor...tell zara i said " hulo"....take care
It depends; you too take care
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sparklequeen:
Please you guys shouldn't quarrel oh, we are enjoying the conversation

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Don't mind that guy jor
He's too stiff
Hian
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Sparklequeen(f): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ehya
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
dytbabe:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Don't mind that guy jor
He's too stiff
Hian

And you are too flexible? Hmm...okay...When I start teasing too I hope you won't complain? I wasn't upset at all...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
And you are too flexible? Hmm...okay...When I start teasing too I hope you won't complain? I wasn't upset at all...

Stay off my mentions
angry angry angry sad angry
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
dytbabe:

Stay off my mentions
angry angry angry sad angry
So now you are vexing? You dey form vex? Is that how you look when you get angry? Ok no vex....no vex no vex no vex no vex no vex no vex no vex no vex.....now you I am doing KG stuff...no vexxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....i wish zara was fine she would have helped too. perhaps we could tear down the building with our voice to appease....Her majesty!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
dytbabe:

Pulls her back
Don't mind him
He don't have sense of humour cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let's help build it
It's on the zero level and might take sometime
grin grin grin grin
ahn ahn.... lemme joor. No spoil my shirt oo... it's Gunchi grin

@ Marxxx... they say your sense of humour quotient is below 0. is it a truth? grin

***Modified***
I just read through the messages. So, una 3 grin don dey fight? angry

Not cool at all. tongue Dyt, dytbabe, Marxxx oya no vex. I really don't see the need to take things personal.

But then we all have different personalities and different things that set us off. It takes time to know.

Xoxo. Good night
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

@ Marxxx... they say your sense of humour quotient is below 0. is it a truth? grin[i]
That should be DYT handiwork she could grade me a -20 thank heavens I got a 0. Have the honour; be the judge who got upset at the end?...You see marxxx might just be the most humorous man on planet Mars....yeah I think I am....cos no other being exist here
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

@ Marxxx... they say your sense of humour quotient is below 0. is it a truth? grin[i]
That should be DYT handiwork she could grade me -20 thank heavens I got a 0. Have the honour; be the judge who got upset at the end?...You see marxxx might just be the most humorous man on planet Mars....yeah I think I am....cos no other being exist here
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
That should be DYT handiwork she could grade me -20 thank heavens I got a 0. Have the honour; be the judge who got upset at the end?...You see marxxx might just be the most humorous man on planet Mars....yeah I think I am....cos no other being exist here

Marxxx:

And you had to make a double post?

Slaps him
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:

No P. Mars shocked shocked shocked. Now I see. cheesy. I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but I think you should start preparing to let Zara go. The prognosis is dim, (s)he has lived a long good life.

Namste
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

@ Marxxx... they say your sense of humour quotient is below 0. is it a truth? grin

***Modified***
I just read through the messages. So, una 3 grin don dey fight? angry

Not cool at all. tongue Dyt, dytbabe, Marxxx oya no vex. I really don't see the need to take things personal.

But then we all have different personalities and different things that set us off. It takes time to know.

Xoxo. Good night

It actually does take a lot to make me wear a red face
Was catching fun jor
His little or no sense of humour can't drive me nuts
Emi idaya omo Iya daya Iya Ameen
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

And you had to make a double post?

Slaps him
Is the network DUDE
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

No P. Mars shocked shocked shocked. Now I see. cheesy. I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but I think you should start preparing to let Zara go. The prognosis is dim, (s)he has lived a long good life.

Namste
jashar what is the meaning of "Namste"...is it an english word?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

Namste
yp...I feel for her(it) though...can't eat, can't recognise me...ooo...painful
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

It actually does take a lot to make me wear a red face
Was catching fun jor
His little or no sense of humour can't drive me nuts
Emi idaya omo Iya daya Iya Ameen
cheesy cheesy
Really? You were already turning crimson when you said "don't mention my post again" tongue
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
jashar what is the meaning of "Namste"...is it an english word?

Namste is an indian word more like a form of greeting

I'm goin tru wat u goin tru too it hasnt been easy tho embarassed
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Is the network DUDE

Must you shout?

Marxxx:
Really? You were already turning crimson when you said "don't mention my post again" tongue

Only those with sense of humour will laugh at it
Sorry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Marxxx
You got yourself a match

Happy ending
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Marxxx
You got yourself a match

Happy ending

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy match ke?

Im still in my hurt process i will only hurt him true fact
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mr marxx....something is brewing...between you and dytbabe/ dyt.....there is energy...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy match ke?

Im still in my hurt process i will only hurt him true fact

Share your story pls
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
sssob:
Mr marxx....something is brewing...between you and dytbabe/ dyt.....there is energy...

I am his aunty
Ask him
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Share your story pls

My sister dem bash my heart o chai embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Truth is i got lost in d relationship i dont kno wat it was all bou again
Everytin i wanted to build got ruined by its ok

smiley i take it as blessing in disguise
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thanks for educating me. Awww sorry you are hurt....my pain is in remission...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Thanks for educating me. Awww sorry you are hurt....my pain is in remission...

Go and get ur gf bck please

I kno she is shallow shabby nd all for u

But please before u regret it a good woman is hard to fine

Even keeps praying to God to b a good woman

U tink ur ex is cool with d break up bt d truth is everynyt before sleeping she wets her pillow

Women who knows ow to sacrifice cries d hardest nd are happy d longest too embarassed
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

My sister dem bash my heart o chai embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Truth is i got lost in d relationship i dont kno wat it was all bou again
Everytin i wanted to build got ruined by its ok

smiley i take it as blessing in disguise

We all have been a victim one way or the other
Best to do for yourself is make new friends, start with marxxx
Talk
Hang out
Doesn't have to be male
No one can help you except you help yourself and its all lies when they say do this and dont do that
We react to heartbreak differently

Just make yourself happy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Must you shout?

Only those with sense of humour will laugh at it
Sorry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laughs in Hispanic. Is there a metre or an instrument to measure "sense of humour"? You are always trying. Why don't you get a note so that I can school you on humourology. It begins with hum101...Now go get your books
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go and get ur gf bck please

I kno she is shallow shabby nd all for u

But please before u regret it a good woman is hard to fine

Even keeps praying to God to b a good woman

U tink ur ex is cool with d break up bt d truth is everynyt before sleeping she wets her pillow

Women who knows ow to sacrifice cries d hardest nd are happy d longest too embarassed

Noooo
Pls don't advice him
He's red headed and might just take offence
Truth is he doesn't love her and never did
Just leave him
I am here to deal with him
Muchechechecheche
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

We all have been a victim one way or the other
Best to do for yourself is make new friends, start with marxxx
Talk
Hang out
Doesn't have to be male
No one can help you except you help yourself and its all lies when they say do this and dont do that
We react to heartbreak differently

Just make yourself happy

That guy needs to get his gf bck i kno wat im saying he needs to
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Laughs in Hispanic. Is there a metre or an instrument to measure "sense of humour"? You are always trying. Why don't you get a note so that I can school you on humourology. It begins with hum101...Now go get your books

Is that why you are now battling eyelashes?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Noooo
Pls don't advice him
He's red headed and might just take offence
Truth is he doesn't love her and never did
Just leave him
I am here to deal with him
Muchechechecheche

looooooool awwwww cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.