Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? (19348 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Reasons For Failed relationship And Delayed Marriages With Women In Retrospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

That guy needs to get his gf bck i kno wat im saying he needs to

She's gone to him
Or is it you?
shocked sad shocked sad
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

I am his aunty
Ask him
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ehen! ...hummm am watching sha!
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
..ehen marxx..is she your aunty?....i was told to ask grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
sssob:

Ehen! ...hummm am watching sha!

Are you eyeing me already?
grin grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please also tell us your age, tribe from Mars...you have ladies lined up..you are a bachelor now....eligible..hehehe.. some are ready to conquer your "hard person" abi na stiff person...so relax and let me enjoy the show jare...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go and get ur gf bck please

I kno she is shallow shabby nd all for u

But please before u regret it a good woman is hard to fine

Even keeps praying to God to b a good woman

U tink ur ex is cool with d break up bt d truth is everynyt before sleeping she wets her pillow

Women who knows ow to sacrifice cries d hardest nd are happy d longest too embarassed
Now you want to shred my heart. After several stitches made...Somethings are not meant to be in life. I cried for 61 days when I was denied Medicine and Surgery real tears day and night. I was so lean with no one to console me. Today when I look at people who got medicine back then I thanked God for not giving me medicine. I was already a Senior consultant when my colleagues who went for medicine were just serving and today I am happier cos if I had studied medicine I won't be able to change my career path........I had to break up there was no unity of direction and purpose. Unity of interest is quite imperative for the sustenance of any union.....
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Are you eyeing me already?
grin grin

Aunty...ha Nooo ooo just loving a possible love story...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Marxxx
You got yourself a match

Happy ending
Someone is pretty hurt and you are thinking of match making? I thought I taught you how to empathise?...you want to enroll for another class ryt?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
sssob:

Aunty...ha Nooo ooo just loving a possible love story...

Buhahahahahahahaha
Marxxx will run to NL by the time I am done with him

sssob:
Please also tell us your age, tribe from Mars...you have ladies lined up..you are a bachelor now....eligible..hehehe.. some are ready to conquer your "hard person" abi na stiff person...so relax and let me enjoy the show jare...

You so right
He might actually find love here, on this thread if he decides to loosen up a bit
undecided
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Someone is pretty hurt and you are thinking of match making? I thought I taught you how to empathise?...you want to enroll for another class ryt?

You talk too much
Just go get her
angry angry angry
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Now you want to shred my heart. After several stitches made...Somethings are not meant to be in life. I cried for 61 days when I was denied Medicine and Surgery real tears day and night. I was so lean with no one to console me. Today when I look at people who got medicine back then I thanked God for not giving me medicine. I was already a Senior consultant when my colleagues who went for medicine were just serving and today I am happier cos if I had studied medicine I won't be able to change my career path........I had to break up there was no unity of direction and purpose. Unity of interest is quite imperative for the sustenance of any union.....

Make the unity happen please

cry cry cry cry talk to her dont b scared wen she opens up to u...u ursef wud see it was never easy for her

I kno wat im sayin before u see anoda woman dat can sacrifice for u it gon take way too long

Its better to a happy wife dats loves u for u ready to sacrifice for u please cry cry tink bou it ok??
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
sssob:
Mr marxx....something is brewing...between you and dytbabe/ dyt.....there is energy...
You should be in bed
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
And you pipo did not tell me its midnight already
Nawa
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Buhahahahahahahaha
Marxxx will run to NL by the time I am done with him

You so right
He might actually find love here, on this thread if he decides to loosen up a bit
undecided
Your self claimed auntie is getting the best of you abi? Because I decide not to shout light out and let u discuss with the elders? Don't let me change my stand...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
I am hopeful....but what else has he got to offer...apart from his amazing career, financial something, thinking capabilities..

What else?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Your self claimed auntie is getting the best of you abi? Because I decide not to shout light out and let u discuss with the elders? Don't let me change my stand...

Young man
Goan sleep
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
You should be in bed

Excuse me! You are an authoritarian too
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Make the unity happen please

cry cry cry cry talk to her dont b scared wen she opens up to u...u ursef wud see it was never easy for her

I kno wat im sayin before u see anoda woman dat can sacrifice for u it gon take way too long

Its better to a happy wife dats loves u for u ready to sacrifice for u please cry cry tink bou it ok??
awww dearest somethings can't change. I can't stop being marxxx she can't stop being herself. She will get a good match. The world does not revolve round one person. You are created to be happy. You will get over it before you know it. Now I know what I want. You will be fine in no time. Especially when DYT is around to trouble your soul....
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
awww dearest somethings can't change. I can't stop being marxxx she can't stop being herself. She will get a good match. The world does not revolve round one person. You are created to be happy. You will get over it before you know it. Now I know what I want. You will be fine in no time. Especially when DYT is around to trouble your soul....

You like dyt??
cheesy cheesy open up to her nau
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2016
Dyt:
And you pipo did not tell me its midnight already
Nawa
little girl go dress your cot...I won't tell you fairy tales today ok??....
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

You like dyt??
cheesy cheesy open up to her nau
She has infected you too? OMG....get an antidote quick...is good you are using that smiley that is a giant leap for the healing process...marxxx likes eveyone that has contributed on this thread...same way...same amount...same quantity...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
She has infected you too? OMG....get an antidote quick

You like her pm her jooor

Dont b shy cheesy please go for it

Ok u guyd wud make a great couple trust me

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

You feel the energy too...marxx let go.. Pm dyt
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Come on this thread was created for a healing process. It will be unjust if one start trying to attach any string to it.....Just tease and be happy...e-friends....you know...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Her brash and brazen approach to you chats tickles your fancy..

Am watching o
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2016
sssob:

You feel the energy too...marxx let go.. Pm dyt

I over feel am cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
Come on this thread was created for a healing process. It will be unjust if one start trying to attach any string to it.....Just tease and be happy...e-friends....you know...

Tah send her pm joor
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

If this is how it works I guess i would have dated my account officer at the bank, flirt with colleagues at the office, the trainees, interns and all of that....i am comfortable on this platform..that is why I can let things out and catch fun. You are not doing DYT a good deal by asking me to pm her. What if she is engaged? Or has a serious boyfriend? The fact that she is jovial and sarcastic should not me mistaken for something else. Everyone is here to ease up life don't make it complicated.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
If this is how it works I guess i would have dated my account officer at the bank, flirt with colleagues at the office, the trainees, interns and all of that....i am comfortable on this platform..that is why I can let things out and catch fun. You are not doing DYT a good deal by asking me to pm her. What if she is engaged? Or has a serious boyfriend? The fact that she is jovial and sarcastic should not me mistaken for something else. Everyone is here to ease up life don't make it complicated.

cheesy was teasing u atleast i didnt push u to her
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sssob: 12:26am On Mar 03, 2016
Hehehe....
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy was teasing u atleast i didnt push u to her
I hope one day I will understand the full meaning of teasing and humour....cos it keeps eluding me...You are Igbo?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
I hope one day I will understand the full meaning of teasing and humour....cos it keeps eluding me...You are Igbo?

Yellow bar yoloba pikin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.