Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (82486 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by seaga: 5:36am On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Serves him right....

The ones at yaba need to be dealt with too

Ahn, you don't like been touched grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by evmandy(f): 5:36am On Feb 21, 2016
seangy4konji:
Some of her mates are in night vigil in church praying or mosque.

Yes she is a hoe and hustler.

Ewure to ba Baja rin ma je gbe.is she hawking a product?if not then it's her body. Hoe.
They should be looking for bed space for you at isolo hospital fr brain correction. U don't have any

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by OKorowanta: 6:01am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reminds me of Ojota of those days.

For those old enough to remember Ojota Lagos of those days, then you will know what those interstate motor park touts use to subject women through, in the guise of trying to make them get into their vehicles.

These guys will touch any woman, married or single on any part of their body and get away with it.

You don't go around touching women inappropriately,as men should learn to respect the opposite Sex.

Serves this dude right.

Wayback they also pick-pocket and unsettle guys with this acts too in a bid to force dem into their buses.
The first time they did it to me at Ojota,I jumped into a Benin bound bus instead of warri just to escape their rough-handling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by xendra: 6:03am On Feb 21, 2016
evmandy:

They should be looking for bed space for you at isolo hospital fr brain correction. U don't have any
lol...I think say na only me see his post.......the guy thinks weird and talks rubbish.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by zheroes(m): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2016
she is an agbero period!!!! was he trying to rape her or what? if its in a public place I don't see how a sane man would so harass a lady that he would get such an injury in any case she met a calm guy, I really don't know how he may have inappropriately touched her but she is very fortunate. this wont work all the time so ladies learn to be a bit more civil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by UjSizzle(f): 6:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Very good. What some guys don't realise is that inappropriate touches can make a woman feel molested. Next time keep your hands to yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by gloryl(f): 6:07am On Feb 21, 2016
mayonnaise:
She should be dealt with appropriately.

For what?? What's her crime??
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 21, 2016
You don't have to touch people to sell products , disgusting, whatever happened to personal space . Those yaba traders are idiots
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by evmandy(f): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2016
xendra:
lol...I think say na only me see his post.......the guy thinks weird and talks rubbish.
He's brain sick
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Pinkybush: 6:20am On Feb 21, 2016
[b][/b]speechless
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by JDhotral4: 6:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Hope she as not cut off is head,Dis lady Slf get mind hooooo shocked shocked
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by sugarcoatedben(m): 6:23am On Feb 21, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Just happening now at Tejuosho Market in Lagos. This lady claimed that the man touched her inappropriately and while she was trying to reprimand him, he slapped her for speaking against what he did and the next thing that she did was to look for a club and break his head.

If not for the swift intervention of passers-by, it would have escalated into something more violent as the guy was bent on revenge and he swore heaven and hell to annihilate the lady. He claimed he was only trying to sell a product to her

Has the lady acted wrong??

More pictures

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/lady-breaks-guys-head-for-touching-her.html

its very good,and very right,they are up to something grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by seunani(m): 6:27am On Feb 21, 2016
I JUST LOVE MY SCHOOL ADEKUNLE Ajasin UNIVERSITY AKUNGBA AKOKO-AKOKO Ondo State. *u ask your friends..how far with reading? They say they haven't started...only to get to the LIBRARY and find out they have a permanent seat. * Lecturers will be telling you "buying my handout is not compulsory" but class Rep...let me have the list of those that have bought * You graduate with 2.20 and you will be telling yourself. If it was to be FUTA I would have been a 3.20 graduate by now. * If you think true love is the only thing that is hard to find...try looking for your HOD when you need his signature on a form. * In AAUA you don't need to go far for anything...right in your hostel you have an electrician, painter,instrumentalist, carpenter, plumber (even a drug dealer). *AAUA guys can configure free browsing on small Nokia torchlight phone. (I no mention Yahoo join o. Lol). * You get to class as early as 6.30am only to see that all seats have been occupied by bags & books abi dem de leave am for sch go bk house?. *u have already prepared food but to eat na wahala because Ure already late for lectures. * Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear a sheet of paper for test....turns to the board to write. Before he turns back-------class don full. Lol * You receive your year one results and you give your life to Christ without preaching... Just like that! * u will always hear those selling provisions saying: hot okpa! sweet orange!, sweet pineapple!, sweet garri! even sweet kerosene and sweet bitter leaf. *come night class during exam u go see different levels of reading. scaning, skimming, jaking and lots more. *During exams u will know those who are naturally beautiful because no time for makeup at all. Everyone become born- again by force. * It's always funny when exam supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop that super human ability; answering 3hrs question in 50 seconds. Abeg send dis to ur friendz and let's hail dis great Institution. 3 good gbosa for Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko .............the only University in Nigeria others ar just photocopies. Have a great weekend ahead!!!!
Nairaland mod, I beg do d needful and put dis on front page

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Pinkybush: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]end time[font=
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by babadem2much(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2016
The babe no get chill may be someone just broke heart grin grin and the next thing is to break the guy that pressed somewhere the heart broker was touching before
grin grin

what next....? BREAK HEAD when HEART IS BROKEN. grin grin

I have a daughter and if someone does this to her n she acted this way, she will be very glad to have me as a father because I go hail her like Queen Eliza.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by pussyeater(m): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2016
If na me be the lady ehn, Walahi I go chop him head off... Ediot guy!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Omejemartin: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2016
end time touch
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Goridoe(m): 6:42am On Feb 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
The girl belongs.. I have seen it in her eyes.

PDP OR APC? undecided
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by kaziblake(f): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2016
slytubadth:

Have you been a victim before?
yea.

Next time I will act like this girl.

Stupid guys.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by uzoormah(m): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
thats the lady in pink
more pictures on www.blackberrybabes.com
u go dey snap for night.. d girl for break ur head too
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2016
All i can see are the lady's eyebrows. cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by kaziblake(f): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2016
seaga:

Ahn, you don't like been touched grin
Mba..i don't like it.

I will act like her if they try rubbish with me.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by pussyeater(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Bigcake:
The one that raped you what did you do... smelling mouth.
Dude! You sound like a forking pavert. peeps like u should be isolated from the society! Bastard fool...
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by uzoormah(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2016
evmandy:

wetin u come mean. say him head na car battery ?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by kaziblake(f): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2016
zheroes:
she is an agbero period!!!! was he trying to rape her or what? if its in a public place I don't see how a sane man would so harass a lady that he would get such an injury in any case she met a calm guy, I really don't know how he may have inappropriately touched her but she is very fortunate. this wont work all the time so ladies learn to be a bit more civil.
Go to yaba market with your sis/girlfriend, walk ahead of her and pretend you guys aren't 2gether and see what happens next.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Awaja(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2016
E for make more sense if na baba go slow head be that
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by judedwriter(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2016
Dat girl should consida a career as a panelbeater grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Adesiji77: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
Maybe its ordinary yansh him press for there oh cheesy. If the man hasn't married yet, he should be4 his conc Konji do him worse things... Female soldier would a done worse!

"Ordinary"? cheesy grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by FODA(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2016
A broken head is better than broken marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Lol,girls are not smiling oooo grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by punyanya(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2016
i sure say dat guy na ndi igbo

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by taryur(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2016
AreaFada2:
It seems 9ja condones jungle justice a lot.

If indeed the man touched her, he just got away from a sexual offence & assault charge.

He won't be registered and monitored as a sex offender. So other women won't be protected.

She just committed assault & GBH. And got away with it.

The court ought to weigh if the force she used was commensurate, since she did not deny injuring him.

But to most Nigerians, this is just grammar.

Supposedly educated people applauding violence is shocking.
It shows that things don't work well in 9ja, whether it's light or law enforcement/justice.

I had the chance to cheaply use agbero or a senior police officer relative to kick out a chronic debtor tenant. But instead I used the long drawn out legal process. Costing more money.

Nobody is gonna bring change, no matter campaign promises. Changing from a lawless, violent to a civil, cultured and law-abiding society must begin with us.

most reasonable comment. U just spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.