Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (82484 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by chigoizie7(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:
Serves him right. Some men behave like idiots. That's my kind of woman.

This is a one sided story sis. We never hear d man's side.

She claimed he touched her inappropriately and also slapped her @ d same time.

If actually that's what happened, no biggie.

I ve been embarrassed by a lady for another guys misbehaviour, I kept me cool, when she found out d truth, she apologised with something.

Let us hear d guys side 1st, den we can judge

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by dragnet: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Why did he touch her?
majority of them would claim to be advertising their goods but they'll actually be harassing you by putting the items too close to you, pulling your hands and the likes, it's really annoying especially when they do it to females.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by mickreff(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2016
tripplephi:

Nope.. The lady was right... Ladies need to be protectively alert in this wicked times.... Pepper Spray and other self defense stuff should be with them. Many men see ladies as weak and touch them in the name of sales... Ladies be on alert... Some have used charms to touch and make ladies follow them. The lady should have even use karate too. It a thumps up for her. Man should respect the women.
pepper spray ke? this one wicked o

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by MissSlimbody(f): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2016
TruthHurts1:

If any area boy touches MissSlimbody, I will deal with him personally.
Guy, you go need to relocate to my area be that o grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2016
freshvine:
She feels alright now spilling blood.

You don't seem to be in support of what she did?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by cedrick: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Serves him right, it has become the norm in Yaba area. The igbo guys there are really misbehaving under the guise of attempting to sell their wares to passers-by. They accost anything that walks on the opposite side of the Tejuosho market. She break e head well.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Tallesty1(m): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

If she slaps you, you have my permission to break her head
Oh really? I thought real men are programmed to walk away?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by akoladejesu(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2016
The girl sef be like witch.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2016
The girl in question is not even fine to draw an attention. But wait a minute bro na by force say she must respond to your compliments. But lady u went too far na for someone u've not known so well to break his goddamn head.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by cruzita(f): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Bigcake:
The one that raped you what did you do... smelling mouth.
who raped me?slowpoke
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by SirShymexx: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin cheesy

Lool.

In as much as it's inappropriate to touch just any chic, I don't think a normal/regular chic would be brave enough to leak a guy for something as simple as this. She does look like a tranny - so I'm not surprised. Too much testosterone induced by the small willy under her skirt looool.

I'm laughing my arse out at those screaming the chics should sue and all kinds of tripe when they get touched inappropriately on here, like court has time for nonsense. If it were that easy, gazillion of guys would be in jail for how chics get their batty slapped, ti.ts squeezed like mandem are trying to extract milk, and pum slapped at the carnival and all types of events every year lool.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Drguzzykola(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:
Serves him right. Some men behave like idiots. That's my kind of woman.
Ur kind of woman :' break head,hmm
All the miss no nonscence, I wonder where it will lead u to. New millennium isshhh
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by habsydiamond(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2016
When there are oloshos' aristos' and ashawos' out there that will collect some change from you so that u can press anything, u come go dey touch a lady inside market. U get liver ooo. God safe u say she leave small part of the head remain for you. Some ladies go break am finish ni
ooo
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ckmayoca: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2016
mayonnaise:
She should be dealt with appropriately.

You never enter market wit ur sister when u were small and u will see how this baranda boys pull people and hold ur hand tight to come to thier so called shop. In this era of diseases it's very wrong dragging people u don't know. The more u say stop the more they touch and the more thier colleagues laugh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Nightie:
Nyc one jare. Shez got liver. Most louts nid serious flogging.
army need that lady for urgent recruitment
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ckmayoca: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Drguzzykola:

Ur kind of woman :' break head,hmm
All the miss no nonscence, I wonder where it will lead u to. New millennium isshhh

Me as a guy I punch too if a sales boy keeps pulling me by force to patronise him. I work in medical institution and I knw the effect of allowing someone who has been touching everybody holds your hand tightly while his colleagues laugh at u when u ask him to leave you.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2016
alexdellafonte:
na this kind lady dey beat her husband .
#aggressivelady
did u just say agressive lady? Didn't u read slapped her slapped her first when she tried to reprimand him? She gave him what he wanted.
Go back and read it.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Ayanko(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2016
The guy is so stupid, why will you slap someone for telling you not to touch her. That is madness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ckmayoca: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2016
opribo:
A woman breaks a man's head for touching her. That woman should go and be thanking her stars to still be alive.
The same body some other fellow somewhere will be manhandling anyhow. Well, I can't say much because the OP did not tell us specifically where the man was touching.
Some of all these girls that will be pretending meanwhile when you catch them you will be shocked what they do.
I suspect the victim and the girl probably know each other before that's why she had the boldness to break a man's head, the story has not yet ended as I'm sure there will be a part 2.

You ve not seen where these traders drag ppl just to come and see what they sell or maybe u r a baranda boy ur sef. She may claim self defence and even throw the guy in jail. He can be sued for harrassng her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by SBhelper: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Anger!!! Is danger! Danger is near to death!!!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ckmayoca: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2016
iyke926:

Go hire a real bodyguard not a prostitute.

Did she dress like a prostitute? Woman harrasser!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by blaquemyc: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2016
he got rightly served
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by xreal: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
The girl belongs.. I have seen it in her eyes.

You mean she belongs to the PoliticalThug group?

I see wickedness in her eyes.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by onos217(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Iron Lady! So swift with a club,no time for patience,quick to course. The question is,who would have her for a wife?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nicepoker(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
serves him right motherf*cker.some guys can be so irritating .if it were me,I will remove his teeth too
taaaah. Which teeth. Who dash u strength
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by lolaluv1(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2016
samlex21:
Its like she had been Raped before... D guy know no say she no like "Touching Body"

Why should she like a stranger touching her? Are you for real?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by luciouscookie: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2016
That moment I wish I had supernatural powers to deal with this Yaba boys. Serves him right.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Tallesty1(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2016
UjSizzle:
Very good. What some guys don't realise is that inappropriate touches can make a woman feel molested. Next time keep your hands to yourself!
My dear eeh! When it comes to these inappropriate touching, girls are twice guilty.

Sales girls in some shops virtually romance their male customers just to make a sale.

The guys only sin was slapping her and the girl should thank her stars that the guy is dull because if it was some real area boys, they would just pull out a knife a stab you to death.

What they both did is wrong, both the slapper and the head breaker are guilty of punishable offensegringrin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Tallesty1(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Go to yaba market with your sis/girlfriend, walk ahead of her and pretend you guys aren't 2gether and see what happens next.
Go to 02 communication store with your man, give him a lot of money, pretend you guys aren't together and watch the sales girls romance him to death.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2016
ckmayoca:

Did she dress like a prostitute? Woman harrasser!
grin grin...Can't a prostitute dress decently? Woman wrapper!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Tallesty1(m): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2016
dragnet:
Why did he touch her?
majority of them would claim to be advertising their goods but they'll actually be harassing you by putting the items too close to you, pulling your hands and the likes, it's really annoying especially when they do it to females.
Are you sure he touched her?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2016
siegfried99:
End time lady grin

See her wicked eyes grin

Saturday night smack down grin

Tell you

Abi she put GOLD for her body? Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.