Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (82482 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nicepoker(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Oletubo:
It serves him right! If he dare tries such in the western world, he will go to jail
no evidence that he did what the woman accused him of. The lady will rather go to jail. Don't assume. Use evidence
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2016
blueseacats:
You don't have to touch people to sell products , disgusting, whatever happened to personal space . Those yaba traders are idiots
You don't touch someone you don't know very well, period. Your body is the only true property you have.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Bigcake: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2016
pussyeater:

Dude! You sound like a forking pavert. peeps like u should be isolated from the society! Bastard fool...
Your useless dead father was an outcast. If you dare provoke me again i will deal with your asss spiritually.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nweike1: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2016
She hasn't done anything wrong. The guy deserves what he got
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by tolastikha: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2016
That dude is a coward. He ought to have removed two of her front teeth before crying for help. The body of women is for men touching and pleasure. So what the dude have simply done is normal except for his lazy and cowardly action.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by cardoctor(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Good for him.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Bigcake: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
who raped me?slowpoke
Nah, am not a slowpoke but you are an imbecille.....
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by kaziblake(f): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Go to 02 communication store with your man, give him a lot of money, pretend you guys aren't together and watch the sales girls romance him to death.
Lmao cheesy

I will break their head undecided
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by freshvine(f): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
You don't seem to be in support of what she did?

The guy has a testosterone stimulated and reflected in physical action. Breaking a man's head for such behavior is nothing but expressing animalistic tendency.

Get the man arrested for unruly behavior if you think the inappropriate behavior objectify.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by cruzita(f): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2016
Bigcake:
Nah, am not a slowpoke but you are an imbecille.....
its Sunday , not a good day to exchange words,so pls SWERVE
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by remmy9(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2016
That serves him right, especially those ones that sells curtains and jeans at yaba, some girls are so scared to pass through that route on foot.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ogmaskman: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
serves him right motherf*cker.some guys can be so irritating .if it were me,I will remove his teeth too

Power Mike!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by OwoLee(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2016
In as much as I don't support violence, I use to pity ladies passing yaba area, those IBO guys there are very naughty, they will be pulling your hand as if you know them before, have had to fight for a girl because the guy in my presence was molesting the girl. Its really absurd, its not by force to by market, must every Lady that pass there buy market from them? Its wrong!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by kaziblake(f): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2016
tolastikha:
That dude is a coward. He ought to have removed two of her front teeth before crying for help. The body of women is for men touching and pleasure. So what the dude have simply done is normal except for his lazy and cowardly action.
Pervert undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Ninilowo(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Which "product" was he selling that warranted touching a lady? Arrant nonsense
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2016
freshvine:
The guy has a testosterone stimulated and reflected in physical action. Breaking a man's head for such behavior is nothing but expressing animalistic tendency.

Get the man arrested for unruly behavior if you think the inappropriate behavior objectify.
Exactly my thought, y'know I was shocked when I saw "all the serves him right" comments in the first and second page, especially the ones from learned adults.

My question is, would the story remain the same if he had crushed her skull with a metal before people intervene?

It is really weird how some of us reason.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Tallesty1(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Lmao cheesy

I will break their head undecided
lols.

That one nah unah business oo, I just want you and other female folks on this thread to know that sales girls also touch their male customers "inappropriately".grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2016
banmee:

For the sake of knowledge, i will enlighten you. In Normal societies;

1. Guy touches a girl inappropriately.

2. Girl sues guy for sexual assault.

3. Girl becomes rich and Guy probably goes to jail. it ends there.

If for some reason Girl is insane and decides to take the law into her own hands like a Nigerian, it becomes;

1. Instead of Guy to be in trouble, he then sues Girls for assault and becomes rich.

2. Police file charges on Girl for criminal assault and Girl most likely goes to jail for a long time.

Bros, in normal societies, women are praying some random guy touches them without consent so that they get paid. In Nigeria where the law does not exist, it is jungle justice all they way. I'm glad you agree though; Nigerians are not normal because this scenario would most likely not have happened.
Akuko na egwu! just like that? eh? abeg give me one example of your so glorified normal societies.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nche95(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
This will serve as a lesson to perverts, e.g, Cutehector cool
thank you.. the guy perversion na 100 percent

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
This will serve as a lesson to perverts, e.g, Cutehector cool
31 likes, 3 shares...

Tosin clap for yourself. Continue spoiling my name
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Nche95:
thank you.. the guy perversion na 100 percent
because u Don see hw I dey live for reality na.m
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by freshvine(f): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Exactly my thought, y'know I was shocked when I saw "all the serves him right" comments in the first and second page, especially the ones from learned adults.

My question is, would the story remain the same if he had crushed her skull with a metal before people intervene?

If the law system is involved, her case become non issue and physical assault takes the centre stage.

Had it been in a secluded place, the outcome would've been disastrous for the lady or she pretends the touch never happened to save her life.

Imagine what will happen to this lady's husband if he really provoke her temperament.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by ckmayoca: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2016
iyke926:

grin grin...Can't a prostitute dress decently? Woman wrapper!

Can't a woman defend her self when being harassed? Bet ya ll boys in ur family.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by braveheart99(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2016
all this agbero way de wear skirt n blouse. Nothing do you. keep breaking head u hear. see as you turn celeb overnight
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Oh really? I thought real men are programmed to walk away?

smiley
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2016
tolastikha:

Ode!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Tallesty1(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2016
freshvine:

If the law system is involved, her case become non issue and physical assault takes the centre stage.

Had it been in a secluded place, the outcome would've been disastrous for the lady or she pretends the touch never happened to save her life.

Imagine what will happen to this lady's husband if he really provoke her temperament.
She will definitely kick his balls into his belly.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by toprealman: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2016
some guys sha.....what is there to touch in her?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by opribo(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2016
ckmayoca:

You ve not seen where these traders drag ppl just to come and see what they sell or maybe u r a baranda boy ur sef. She may claim self defence and even throw the guy in jail. He can be sued for harrassng her.

You be an agbero boy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Tallesty1:

It is really weird how your reason

1) he assaulted her first
2) she said she wasn't interested
3) he slapped her
4) he was about to continue to beat the hell out of her
5) However she was able to she grab bottle to defend herself
6) why did he try to molest her?
7) Why did he slap her when she complained?
cool The guy must think himself a mini god to slap her. I don't I will put anything past him including rape. And it is not unusual for women to be raped in garages and markets.

She might be lying but her story sound more believable than the guy's.sad
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by freshvine(f): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2016
ckmayoca:

Can't a woman defend her self when being harassed? Bet ya ll boys in ur family.

And you think it's women that rescued her from her heroine exploit?

It's the same men that defend ladies like this from extreme situations.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Sanchase: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Hehe the guy said he wants to sell a product to her, at this time of the day when its dark lol.

Seems to me like he wants to sell his manhood to her cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.