Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG (53161 Views)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / BREAKING: Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by tsdarkside(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
godoluwa:
My question to all yoruba shouting 'one Nigeria', Why do you think its a must for us to stay together? I'm a yoruba man & I dont think its appropriate for any yoruba man to be running up & down about an issue that doesnt concern them

yea,yea.....nobody is forcing you to stay in nigeria..

if you want to leave,you must leave nigeria completly.......their shall be no biafra on nigerian soil...period...! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by paramakina202: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:
All this just because Jonathan lost an election to a Northerner.
Igbos and their sympathizers should allow peace to reign in Nigeria.
Peace without justice is dead on arrival!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by blackpanda: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Illiterate jobless and useless militants! Keep destroying your environment and impoverishing your people, thing you are punishing FG. Morons!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
godoluwa:
My question to all yoruba shouting 'one Nigeria', Why do you think its a must for us to stay together? I'm a yoruba man & I dont think its appropriate for any yoruba man to be running up & down about an issue that doesnt concern them

Yeah...But who amongst the three regions u think will sofa mo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ecoterrorism(f): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
I don't know what to say about all these but I think we need to sheathe our sword and channel it into making SE/SS an Indigenous Industrial hub
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by simplycarro: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
paramakina202:

Peace without justice is dead on arrival!

Which justice? That you lost an election and decided to be stuck to the election and refused to move on?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by ladyF(f): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
This country might really divide soon. Why can't we even vote on whether we should have a division like Scotland did. It's really not by force

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by LORRDDD(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
funnynation:
Unfortunately Buhari no dey country to hear this.. I strongly believe tha Buhari can not lead Nigerians to the promise land if he continue like this.. APC don scam many Nigerians..

Nairaland official comedian

Bros, e don come

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by JoeCutie(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Buhari has not seen anything.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Noise makers. Bundle all of them together and lock them up

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by chuose: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Meanwhile B00hari has been releasing Boko Haram guys and giving them money sef.

And kanu that has not killed anybody is imprisoned.

[img]http://i1.wp.com/ynaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/suspects3.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=640%2C423[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by eseoghene144: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lies,wetin concern niger delta with Kanu,let them fight their battle

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by LORRDDD(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
I really don't think each militant group talking has 100, 000 combatants each... so why they talking??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by laffwitmi: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
FG will kill you all in SS,SE

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by austinbrown: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
solid3:
Bring it on. They will soon know the exact experience that has made their parents kept quiet.
seaun will not ban this one now o, if it by force to stay 2geda?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by just2endowed: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
violent is not the answer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by shamecurls(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Association of coffin/casket sellers be rejoicing in advance. Sunday prayers don answer. Nigerian army is set for whoever under Burutai.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
But where were all these sets of fools when Jona, their kinsman was the President? A whole 6 years. Shouldn't that have been the perfect time for them to go their ways? They are all bunch of trouble makers.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
blackpanda:
Illiterate jobless and useless militants! Keep destroying your environment and impoverishing your people, thing you are punishing FG. Morons!
Wetin concern yoruba man when South Easterner or South Southerner blows up his region of the countty in the name of militants, ipob or nnamdi kalu. Their loss grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by omonnakoda: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
drss:
see dis one sad by d time niger delta militants blow up refineries n oil pipelines una eyes go clear.
How many times will they blow up the same refinery? Refinery that does not work anyway? After they finish blowing up what next? Finally they will be the ones begging international community to intervene. The federal government has the power to declare a state of emergency which they never did before in the Niger Delta. After all the blowing up then they will order evacuation of Bayelsa State as in Every Goat chicken and snail . Anything that remains will be killed. We shall relocate the good people of Chibok and Maiduguri to Bayelsa as their new home just like the Jews took over in Palestine. People know what they will do but do not know what the other will do .Talk is very cheap and easy butt the truth is Nigeria has more people so the Niger Delta will run out of people first that is a fact!! So all this talk about achieving anything by force is empty. Whatever the complaint forget about this idea that force will achieve anything .It will impose a lot of suffering on both sides no doubt but it may lead to the extinction on one side.Violence is no solution. It may seem exciting to start with but when blockade,strangulation and starvation sets in people will know it is not a picnic. The only way violence will achieve anything in the Niger Delta is with strong external support from the likes of the US. I do not see that happening in fact quite the opposite. So I hope there is more to the violence strategy than cowardly blowing up of installations. I do not even support Buhari and these eediots should be careful not to give him an opportunity to take over the Niger Delta through the backdoor of emergency rule after the APC lost all the major state governorship elections there

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Godsonkemz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
I can see political uprisings and anarchy surfacing if something is not done with immediate effect to release Nnamdi kanu and stop witchhunting Tompolo. Since peaceful and diplomatic protest has failed, the available option won't be childs play especially when the two groups from the marginalized regions join forces together.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by oppyworld: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Acermoon:
Let the war begin...
Hmmmm do u know the meaning of War

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by fortune1968: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Any group who want to fight the federal govt. should just go ahead .In this instance ,thank God ,the threat is coming from people who have baby factories .The near total elimination that will surely befall them may not take too long to overcome .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by adebanjotunde83(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thank God I don't live in th east and most people's investment is outside the east. Start this ur threat and we would see another Yobe and maiduguri. Happy viewing to u all!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by esosuo: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
dedollarman:
Nnamdi Kanu: Militants declare war on FG
Call on United Nations to prevail on go

TWO militant groups in the Niger Delta region have declared their readiness to confront the Federal government in battle for its refusal to release the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
The groups, Concerned Militant Leaders (CML) and Niger Delta People’s Democratic Front (NDPDF) made the declaration yesterday in separate statements in port Harcourt, Rivers State, following reports that there were plans by the Federal Government, to use witnesses in mask, to testify against the leader of IPOB, who was charged of treason in court.
Reacting to the report, leaders of the two groups, General Ben (CML) and Precious Iyoyo (aka General playboy), stated that since President Muhammadu Buhari-led government was determined to cause problem in the country particularly in the South-South and South-East zones, by stubbornly refusing to release Kanu, the groups were ready to cripple the economy.
Specifically, General Ben, who is known for his blunt statements, said when the 31 day-ultimatum given to the federal goverment to release the IPOB leader expires tomorrow, Monday, February 22, the battle line would have been drawn. Ben, in the CML statement, declared that the target areas of the first stage of the uprising would be in Abia and Anambra States, as well as Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
He said that the group’s reason for the two states and Abuja was because they were the major places where Federal Government shed the blood of their “brothers and sisters.”
General Ben declared: “We are ready for Federal Government, which said we would be treated as criminals and saboteurs. The 31-day ultimatum will expire on Monday. We are ready and will attack them in Abia, Anambra and Abuja, where they shed the blood of Biafran brothers and ssters. “We are not going to attack the civilians per se; but we are going to attack the presence of the Federal Government in the areas. If President Buhari could not clear Boko Haram in six months, as he told Nigerians, why didn’t he focus attention on the North? Why did he waste the blood of Biafrans people?

“We are in solidarity with the Biafran struggle and there is no going back. We are taking our revenge. We are not going to spare them. We don’t believe in much talk. Enough is enough,” Ben threatened.
Similarly, General Playboy threatened that any ettempt by the federal government, through security agencies, to use masked witnesses against the IPOB leader, would not go without dire consequencies.
Playboy implored the United Nations (UN) to prevail on the Nigerian government to allow peace reign in the country, freeing Kanu and allowing Biafra to have its sovereignty.
“If this nonsense is allowed to go on, lives of innocent people, both Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and foreigners will go down.
Many countries parted for peace, why is the case of Nigeria and biafra too difficult? To be together is not by force.
“If they (UN) don’t intervene in this matter, and Nigerian government goes ahead to execute its plans to annihilate Biafrans, we will cripple the economy of this country. All eyes are on government not only Kanu but on Tompolo too. The government is treading on very rough and dangerous path,” General Playboy declared.

Source
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nnamdi-kanu-militants-declare-war-on-fg/
31 Days ultimatum ,dem wan go israel for gun training abi watin ? Too much noise from dis militant tin, person wen go fit do some tin highest na 3 days ultimatum or even strike unaware make dem beg u ,who lik mak he go join shout for struggle wen no go benefit am I go dey my house dey watch the war film

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by holuphisayor(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
I thought Nnamdi kanu could fight for himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
BrandedSM:
What will make biafra exit is dead long ago. Let's building our corrupt nation Nigeria.
Biafran should not forget dey have the highest number of corrupt pple, robbers and fosters in the dis country. If dey should go I pity d common pple dere. Fake anti malaria will kill dem all, den Nigeria will take over again.
what's this thing saying please? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by mercenary: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
godoluwa:
Dats true... Tell them, One Nigeria is a scam, people are wiser now... How can we say Nigeria is one when we still vote along religious and ethnic line... When a particular group people believe they're born to rule... When the resources in the Niger Delta is owned by Nigeria while the solid minerals in other parts are owned the individual states... I don tire 4 dis country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by dragonking2: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Am a niger deltan but i dont believe this story.. Why should we fight over kanu that we know not? If they want to fight, let them do it in anambra or imo...We shall fight our own fight.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by ApcSucks: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
BaddieKay:
Lolsss..Well Monday is already here,cnt wait for this action film to start

You my crush kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG by taryur(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
jane0000:
don't mind d flat head pretending to be an yoruba. cheesy

mi sef tire oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.