Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! (8687 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by cruzita(f): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
I hope u don't break her heart after all this praises on her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by 2sex(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
kaziblake:
Don't hurt or break her heart.
Make sure you marry her....Girls like us are very rare.
can I take your word for it? As in do you have those qualities?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Trex4(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
surbrown:
She doesn't ask for money for Brazilian hair etc or 5k hair do monthly like some other girl, As a sharp ikorodu boy, I sabi plait here well, She doesn't mind! She understand me perfectly, If na garri one cup dey house, we go share am, even without kuli, She no dey give me problem at all, We go even trek go house if we no get money, and no be say I fine oo!

Nairalanders! Am I save?
lucky guy upload pic of d girl
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Lovelynature(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
menabae:
Op this not a big deal,there are lot of girls that do even more than that for their poor bf....good girls like us do exist ok :-
if you really mean it, then let's get started. Will you be my mrs right?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by CaptainRahl(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
surbrown:
She doesn't ask for money for Brazilian hair etc or 5k hair do monthly like some other girl, As a sharp ikorodu boy, I sabi plait here well, She doesn't mind! She understand me perfectly, If na garri one cup dey house, we go share am, even without kuli, She no dey give me problem at all, We go even trek go house if we no get money, and no be say I fine oo!

Nairalanders! Am I save?
@op I hope say by d time u come get money, u no go run leave her follow all ds fake gals abi?...

because if u dare brake ds girl heart eh and she come vex swear 4u, d thing go catch u straight up!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Marlvin(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is wow ! hey where do you guys meet the good girls...huh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
austin2all:
Truth is good girls are rare and very hard to find. My own girl will do those and even more, I remember when she will insist we lap in a bus from island to orile to iyanoba just to save a few naira notes, other passengers go dey laff us but she would never mind. Give her 1k for food and you are so sure to have some change back. She so adjusted and practically turned to almost a village girl then. Supports me when I'm down and about givin up. She ofcourse is not perfect because no one is. We all have our flaws, but the beautiful thing is her good deeds and heart outshines all other negativities when measured. Just an ordinary average guy like me, even when the mighty are falling head over heels just to have a talk with her.
Any girl that can go through such hurdles is worth doing anything for, but unfortunately they are so very few.
Wow. This is so sweet..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by stanboy28(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
austin2all:
Truth is good girls are rare and very hard to find. My own girl will do those and even more, I remember when she will insist we lap in a bus from island to orile to iyanoba just to save a few naira notes, other passengers go dey laff us but she would never mind. Give her 1k for food and you are so sure to have some change back. She so adjusted and practically turned to almost a village girl then. Supports me when I'm down and about givin up. She ofcourse is not perfect because no one is. We all have our flaws, but the beautiful thing is her good deeds and heart outshines all other negativities when measured. Just an ordinary average guy like me, even when the mighty are falling head over heels just to have a talk with her.
Any girl that can go through such hurdles is worth doing anything for, but unfortunately they are so very few.
so few my bro... So so few
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by kaziblake(f): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
2sex:
can I take your word for it? As in do you have those qualities?
maybe
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by kyennygeo73(f): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
my bf
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op na u be dat malnurished lad dia? Too much of garri no good 4 ur health...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by damilareoye: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
OP..

make sure you take good care of her ooo.... she worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Where una de get this girls? mine na complete opposite wey I de date since time immemorial. Abi na location de cause sef. Every girl here don de form good girl including the ones wey de beat their boyfriends everyday.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by refiner(f): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
so are u guys trying to say dat most gals are gold diggers?.....

pls never conclude cos of a gal or two.....good gals like d op's galfriend is everywhere!

how will u see dem wen all u guys wants are d outward appearances....big boobs and ass!....I smh for some guys here!undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by anigbajumo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
refiner:
so are u guys trying to say dat most gals are gold diggers?.....

pls never conclude cos of a gal or two.....good gals like d op's galfriend is everywhere!

how will u see frm wen all u guys wants are d outward appearances....big boobs and ass!....I smh for some guys here!undecided

Because it is flattering assets, so most of us always consider it first coz it is physical.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by refiner(f): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
anigbajumo:

Because it is flattering assets, so most of us always consider it first coz it is physical.....

den why are u guys dreaming of a well behaved lady!!!

nt saying dat dose endowed ladies are nt well behaved,but wen u guys fall inlov wif her cos of her assets,den u guys will not wana leave her cos of her assets even If her attitude is rotten!!!

u can't eat ur cake and av it back!....if u could be observant enoff,u will find out dat most of dose gals dat are well behaved are nt really endowed or very beautiful!!

hope u get my point boo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by anigbajumo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
refiner:

nt saying dat dose endowed ladies are nt well behaved,but wen u guys fall inlov wif her cos of her assets,den u guys will not wana leave her cos of her assets even If her attitude is rotten!!!

u can't eat ur cake and av it back!....if u could be observant enoff,u will find out dat most of dose gals dat are well behaved are nt really endowed or very beautiful!!

hope u get my point boo

bae,u are wrong.....are you saying we cnt find the two combination at once??They are just obviously scarce dear.....

Before person go see one, u don see 80 gold-diggers,No be Naija we dey??....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by macaranta(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
refiner:

hope u get my point boo

Hope you're not indirectly saying Ops boo is not fine?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Cmiller(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dont come back here to complain oo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by firstking01(m): 12:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Ifa hear say na u be thatgrin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by ivyT(f): 1:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Poverty=poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by refiner(f): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2016
anigbajumo:

bae,u are wrong.....are you saying we cnt find the two combination at once??They are just obviously scarce dear.....

Before person go see one, u don see 80 gold-diggers,No be Naija we dey??....

read my post again,I said most not all!!!

wen u go for beautiful and heavily endowed chicks,dey will feel hard to get and wen u finally av dem,dey will love to drain u down from ur money and dump u,and u guys dat are foolish will continue following her because of her outward appearance!....den after she dumps u for someone richer and better u will starts crying foul dat gals re gold digger!!!

that's why its been said dat d beauty of a woman lies in her character!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by refiner(f): 6:31am On Feb 23, 2016
macaranta:
Hope you're not indirectly saying Ops boo is not fine?

hehheheh....noooo...I didn't even see her face!smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Every girl is like that before her first heart-break
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by anigbajumo(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:

read my post again,I said most not all!!!

wen u go for beautiful and heavily endowed chicks,dey will feel hard to get and wen u finally av dem,dey will love to drain u down from ur money and dump u,and u guys dat are foolish will continue following her because of her outward appearance!....den after she dumps u for someone richer and better u will starts crying foul dat gals re gold digger!!!

that's why its been said dat d beauty of a woman lies in her character!

It seems u dnt understand me,Anytime a guy spot a lady ,what always attract most of us is her Physical assets ....Character is abstract, u cnt knw it until u move closer to her....

Tell me what attract the guy in the first place,Character or her look......??
Try to understand the content.....

That bolded context is for mumu guy,when u go for endowed Bae,then u realize that she is ill mannered, what next is to play yer game wisely then chop and clean mouth...soft,if it doesn't worked out then move on.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by macaranta(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:

hehheheh....noooo...I didn't even see her face!smiley

Ai enjoy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Kaymicheal852: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2021
I wish I can meet this kind of ladies,have three girlfriend so far , the first one cheat ,I discovered the second one have a child and the current one ,I don't know how to get rid of her ,I love her and she always acts like she love me too only to collect money from me ,I lied to her I'm broke on one Monday morning and I checked her phone on Tuesday night,she have cheated already,I still love her and I let her know while she begs but I can't stay loyal anymore,I later cheat with one cheap hoe and I don't derive any fun from it ,I'm someone that don't have sex without this stupid emotions called love ,this girl won't let me go and I can't trust her or ever trust any hoe again, fortunately if I found a good girl one day I'll always trust her like a queen but won't trust her sha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by bigpicture001: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2021
@OP, I assume d relationship just start.....

Girls no dey get long patients ooo....

As for u, also double your huzle..

Sh go still run if e continues like this, I fit use my left ears bet am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by 2shaw: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ozwo,make una begin live together,u go see her real beast. She dey secure u,cos she go change u. Naija girls are useless. U dey flaunt her pics ba,no worry,ikorodu yahoo boys wey dey drive venza with c300 go blow d gal tire,unless na virgin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Solex99(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
please where are u guys getting these ladies from, cos I surely deserve one I have searched and searched yet I haven't seen a girl that suits me in kano. the one I saw just want us to be friends and always take my feelings for granted.
is like been sincere and truthful is not helping me at all, just tired of been single.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Post of 2016 where the relationship dey now? gringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by SOZINN: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
refiner:

hope u get my point boo

I agree with you 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: Our Ballistic Sex In The Kitchen / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.