Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! (8689 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by angelfallz(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
a queen is a woman that is married to a king. So if she is not married how is she a queen?
bukatyne:

How far?

Are you guys married?

This is five years after cheesy

P.S.: it is key for women/ladies to learn the balancing act of a queen and a baby girl for their man kiss

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by yetunsbay(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
skywalker240:

I dont discuss my sex life on a forum, but i beleive in this modern day world only, only an unwise man would pay for a suya without testing it. Cant even remember the year i made that comment you quoted.
yinmu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
angelfallz:
a queen is a woman that is married to a king. So if she is not married how is she a queen?

Queen and baby girl in my posts are attitudes or 'hats' a woman possesses in relation to their men.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by angelfallz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Queen and baby girl in my posts are attitudes or 'hats' a woman possesses in relation to their men.

So you're saying the way you use the word queen, has nothing to do with the way people on SM use the word queen? For example, "treat your woman like a queen"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by bukatyne(f): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
angelfallz:

So you're saying the way you use the word queen, has nothing to do with the way people on SM use the word queen? For example, "treat your woman like a queen"

How would I know how they use 'queen' kwanu?

When I am not in their minds nor understand the context.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by angelfallz(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
bukatyne:

How would I know how they use 'queen' kwanu?

When I am not in their minds nor understand the context.

grin grin okay oh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by ImaIma1(f): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
austin2all:
Truth is good girls are rare and very hard to find. My own girl will do those and even more, I remember when she will insist we lap in a bus from island to orile to iyanoba just to save a few naira notes, other passengers go dey laff us but she would never mind. Give her 1k for food and you are so sure to have some change back. She so adjusted and practically turned to almost a village girl then. Supports me when I'm down and about givin up. She ofcourse is not perfect because no one is. We all have our flaws, but the beautiful thing is her good deeds and heart outshines all other negativities when measured. Just an ordinary average guy like me, even when the mighty are falling head over heels just to have a talk with her.
Any girl that can go through such hurdles is worth doing anything for, but unfortunately they are so very few.

See how pretty and natural she looks. The truth is that many guys will chase those high priced high maintenance girls who survive by billing guys. You will see them looking hot on snapchat, IG, Twitter.

When the babe now starts exhibiting her traits, they will open a thread and scream Nigerian girls. When they go for flashy over substance, what do they expect?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by nuelyoyo(m): 2:52am On Apr 04, 2021
I am delighted to read threads about good ladies. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by theGUDgameR: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
surbrown:
She doesn't ask for money for Brazilian hair etc or 5k hair do monthly like some other girl, As a sharp ikorodu boy, I sabi plait here well, She doesn't mind! She understand me perfectly, If na garri one cup dey house, we go share am, even without kuli, She no dey give me problem at all, We go even trek go house if we no get money, and no be say I fine oo!

Nairalanders! Am I save?
IT'S A SIMPLE PRINCIPLE
The reason for this is that she chose you, i.e it's comng from her heart she did not see anyone better than you. if every other men let the ladies do the choosing rather than them do the choosing, all men will enjoy their relationship.
Note: ladies who choose you are the rare gem but they hard to find.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by SeunDobo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
menabae:
Op this not a big deal,there are lot of girls that do even more than that for their poor bf....good girls like us do exist ok :-

if person broke no me say poor boyfriend this your words mean another things only wise can relate ... Nigeria girl mentality can't never change I swear see this one too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! / What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman / gegtgv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.