Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Guys Please Help Me Outta This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Help Me Outta This (4133 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Marlvin(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Burnnotice:
I was broke I was broke I was so broke, I used to roam about the street when I was homeless... me ad Marvin would rob niggas for their Jordan...now if they wanna Bleep my niggas they gat choices...lay them on the table we gat choices' they told me not to fall in love that shiit is pointless....

gud girls gon bad, broh.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:
@Teempakguy you're on point,I accept. Am not perfect,pple make mistakes. We're humans,we learn everyday. Yes privacy its important but one could go extra mile just to get help that's why I came here. You guys should slow down,biko. Am not perfect,what happened was a mistake honestly. I never meant it I swear

Okay. fine.

The only advice I can give you is to tell him that you'd do anything.

of course, the things he may ask you to do will determine if your love for him was worth it.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
MRBrownJ:

everything you said made sense until you wrote the above.... and then you sadly showed your real face. what we can understand from the above:
- your real issue is not really losing him but its losing him "to another", therefore you havent learned anything!
- the fact that you mentioned you dropped all other guys for him, as if it is some achievement (while it should be the "RIGHT" thing to do), further proves you havent learned anything here!
- what do you really know about "real love"? if you really did love the guy then you would have never said what you did, EVER.
- it seems that your only problem here is... continuing to be fake at all cost. i mean, here you are not willing to accept defeat, wanting "everything for yourself", that you obviously do NOT deserve.

i suggest you grow up and accept the consequences of your poor actions, and hopefully learn from them.
@MRBrownJ

You guys should accept the fact that we learn everyday. I trusted her,never knew she could betray me just the way she did. At least I've leant never to trust again. Like I said earlier,I never meant all what I said ofcoz you guys know how ladies gist. I totally accept what I did was wrong. I've given my heart to him already. You guys should at least give me a valid advice please. I wet my pillow everynight even when the deeds been done already.
Am not a saint nau. I needed to come out plain so you guys would know what really happened,no need to hide. It was a mistake nobody is above it. I don't want to lose him coz he has my heart already. God!!! This girl have no idea what she did to me....crying
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Teempakguy:

Okay. fine.

The only advice I can give you is to tell him that you'd do anything.

of course, the things he may ask you to do will determine if your love for him was worth it.
@Teempakguy

I don't care what I do to prove it,I really don't if only it will work. I never meant it honestly,never
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by ronald4lif(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
So what do you want us to do now? To follow you to your boyfriend and beg for a second chance?

From your story, I can deduce that you are nothing but a confused being who doesn't know what she wants in life. You claim you love someone so much yet you went behind him saying what a reasonable girlfriend should not say about her boyfriend.. I don't blame the lady who betrayed you, I thank God for using her to reveal your true nature as a sodomizing eeediot to your supposed boyfriend

In as much as I don't cyber bully people, I'm sorry to say that coveteousness has led you to misplaced priorities.. That your initial plan was to milk him dry clearly shows you are a hungry and greedy poor girl who has nothing but kitty-cat to offer

Where's Ronald4 lif? cool

Right here bruv. Don't mind the silly girl. She doesn't miss him, she just misses his money and the material things he provides. Let that dude go broke today and see if this her "I love him so much" will still exist the next minute.

Servers her type right, they think they can mess up with a man's feelings and still call the shots.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:
@MRBrownJ

You guys should accept the fact that we learn everyday. I trusted her,never knew she could betray me just the way she did. At least I've leant never to trust again. Like I said earlier,I never meant all what I said ofcoz you guys know how ladies gist. I totally accept what I did was wrong. I've given my heart to him already. You guys should at least give me a valid advice please. I wet my pillow everynight even when the deeds been done already.
Am not a saint nau. I needed to come out plain so you guys would know what really happened,no need to hide. It was a mistake nobody is above it. I don't want to lose him coz he has my heart already. God!!! This girl have no idea what she did to me....crying
you want advice alright. First off what were the things you said? From there guys can know or guess the guy's state of mind and advice you on how you can go about it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Right here bruv. Don't mind the silly girl. She doesn't miss him, she just misses his money and the material things he provides. Let that dude go broke today and see if this her "I love him so much" will still exist the next minute.

Servers her type right, they think they can mess up with a man's feelings and still call the shots.
All these yeye girls ehn... May God open our dinner eyes oooo make we no go marry runs babes cheesy
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by firstking01(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:
I know my wrong and I've for long accepted it. Am not missing anything all am missing right now is him. All girls are not the same so same goes to the men too. Forget about the comfort he provides,without the comfort all I know is I love him. I need your advice not your blasting,biko
tell us your gossiped behind him nau biko, from there we 'll know which way.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by firstking01(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:
I know my wrong and I've for long accepted it. Am not missing anything all am missing right now is him. All girls are not the same so same goes to the men too. Forget about the comfort he provides,without the comfort all I know is I love him. I need your advice not your blasting,biko
tell us your gossiped behind him nau biko, from there we 'll know which way.....
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by firstking01(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:
tell us your gossiped behind him nau biko, from there we 'll know which way..
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by firstking01(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:
tell us your gossiped behind him nau biko, from there we 'll know which way to go undecided
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by firstking01(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
sickstars:

Dunno why tho
i 've personally observed it, you always think less of yourself, stop it pls....your are better of than this....keep the optimism high sweery.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
So what do you want us to do now? To follow you to your boyfriend and beg for a second chance?

From your story, I can deduce that you are nothing but a confused being who doesn't know what she wants in life. You claim you love someone so much yet you went behind him saying what a reasonable girlfriend should not say about her boyfriend.. I don't blame the lady who betrayed you, I thank God for using her to reveal your true nature as a sodomizing eeediot to your supposed boyfriend

In as much as I don't cyber bully people, I'm sorry to say that coveteousness has led you to misplaced priorities.. That your initial plan was to milk him dry clearly shows you are a hungry and greedy poor girl who has nothing but kitty-cat to offer

Where's Ronald4lif? cool
@Tosyne2much
That was a confession and it doesn't mean I don't know what I want in life. Haba! You guys should at least take things easy with who ever is in a delima such as me. Most couple started like a joke and ended well. At least I could prove my love for the said guy if asked to. The hungry poor girl who gave her love without expecting nothing in return. That's how dump guys view women....always say we have nothing to offer in a r/ship. A real man wouldn't say such ofcoz men know what women are capable of when inlove
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
firstking01:
tell us your gossiped behind him nau biko, from there we 'll know which way..

Nothing serious and more over,its private
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by firstking01(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:

Nothing serious and more over,its private
Hmmm, nothing serious and you are this bothered??, you must be a joker, seems you dnt want advice sha...i rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Burnnotice(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

gud girls gon bad, broh.
lol' good girls ain't no fun
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2016
Tallestt:

@Tosyne2much
That was a confession and it doesn't mean I don't know what I want in life. Haba! You guys should at least take things easy with who ever is in a delima such as me. Most couple started like a joke and ended well. At least I could prove my love for the said guy if asked to. The hungry poor girl who gave her love without expecting nothing in return. That's how dump guys view women....always say we have nothing to offer in a r/ship. A real man wouldn't say such ofcoz men know what women are capable of when inlove
see as you carry de miss money? Hahahhaaha nawaoo ooo your own no good at all, we know girls can do anything for money even if it means proving shitt that ain't shitt, its the amount that determines the extent. You gave your love without expecting nothing? So you are also a chronic liar? Lai mohammed needs a mentor. Wtf do you know about a real man and wtf he would and wouldn't say? So irritating. Prove your love keh, parasite searching for a lost host. God just helped that guy through the girl that recorded you yapping away those terrible things that are so bad you cant type just one. Fyi his friends prayer for the lord to save him from KARASHIKAS have been answered and he's gone for good so stop being a b**** and change your ways bc b****es always lose. Wtf! The nerve in this girl eeeh, you Just wan make me carry this matter like say na gala eeeh, mpheeeeew.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Marlvin(m): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Burnnotice:
lol' good girls ain't no fun

so they say...buh We gonna make 'em wives....
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by ronald4lif(m): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Tallestt:

@Tosyne2much

Are you kidding or what exactly are you saying @ bold. You gave your love without expecting nothing in return when you had confessed what got you attracted to him was his money? Why speaking from the both sides of your mouth?
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Burnnotice(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

so they say...buh We gonna make 'em wives....
lol me just want dem bad girls for fun, the good ones can stay in their papa house
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Tallestt:
@Teempakguy

I don't care what I do to prove it,I really don't if only it will work. I never meant it honestly,never
be careful of what you wish for. boys/men can get very monstrous when you dangle that sentence in front of them.

I've heard stories of girls saying things like this. and the guys had the guts to do things like, cheating on them and having them cook for the mistress and even iron her clothing. or have them tied to furniture for an entire week.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Are you kidding or what exactly are you saying @ bold. You gave your love without expecting nothing in return when you had confessed what got you attracted to him was his money? Why speaking from the both sides of your mouth?

she's really a piece of work. Talking about love so that guys can pity her and give her steps or ways she can use to manipulate him and get her money bag back.
Rule #2? = help no b***h.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Juicysam(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2016
Moral of the story..women are afraid of losing a rich nigga#oluwa bless my hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Juicysam:
Moral of the story..women are afraid of losing a rich nigga#oluwa bless my hustle
lol lmao hahahahaahaa, since Adam left garden of Eden abi while they were in the garden.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by ronald4lif(m): 1:32am On Feb 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
she's really a piece of work. Talking about love so that guys can pity her and give her steps or ways she can use to manipulate him and get her money bag back.
Rule #2? = help no b***h.

I taya o nwanne madu. She obviously thought we're credulous and naive but never knew we can see through her phoniness and facade. Her money bag has moved on, she should too.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Pwettyella(f): 3:20am On Feb 23, 2016
I don't think u can't get him bck.D foundation of the reason for dating is wrong thereby making it to fall apart.I don't even know aw u girls do it,u deceived him from d start nd u were later deceived,dats KARMA for u.My advice plsss move on
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by crismark(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2016
just leave all dose social network begging nd go to him physically.......explain to him dat u neva meant wat u said abt him dat u were jst forming u are a stoned heart to dat gal u were telling........:it has also happened to me

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2016
Tallestt:

@Tosyne2much
Na you sabi.. Na you use your hand cause problem for yourself so go and bear your cross
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2016
crismark:
just leave all dose social network begging nd go to him physically.......explain to him dat u neva meant wat u said abt him dat u were jst forming u are a stoned heart to dat gal u were telling........:it has also happened to me
@Crismark plss add me up on whatsaqq now. 08171003669
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by suzzy16(f): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Tallestt:
Please don't say that @RexKex. You don't know how I feel right now. I can't lose him
bt did u knw he is nt feeling u anymore,it once happened to me,bt I gotta move on sha,with all d beggings and calls,one I thing I will tell u is dat,learn to love yourself,if u want want someone to love u back,u got pride as a woman
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by suzzy16(f): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2016
yaqq:
wat did d OP possibly old her bad frn? may be how d guy di*k. was small compare 2 her various Ex"sssss
yeah,I think so,the thing onced happened to me,d guy will never take her back,I swear
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by suzzy16(f): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Tallestt:
@MRBrownJ

never trust a friend,dis is what really happened to me,all what I discussed about him with my so called frnd,she went to tell everything. To him,cos she see dat,d guy is rich and ready to make his wife,bt she spoiled everything,my dear,move on,dat guy will never come back to u,I bet it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Mummy's Girl Is A Hell Of A Problem. / How My Friend Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Younger Brother / "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.