Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Guys Please Help Me Outta This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Help Me Outta This (4134 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by suzzy16(f): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tallestt:
@Teempakguy

I don't care what I do to prove it,I really don't if only it will work. I never meant it honestly,never
maybe d guy never love u self,he. Just use dis as an excuse to discharge u,as far as he is. Rich,he can get any beautiful girl out there,just move on with ur life,u deserve better
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by danton(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:
Am gonna be blunt with this and swift like Taylor, I doubt if he can take you back, When a man's ego is tramped on, it hurts him deep within. buh you can still push it, he could accept you back buh don't expect same amount of affection like before.

perhaps his manhood was also part of the discussion
YOU HAVE LOST EM... LEARN FROM THIS AND KEEP YOUR BASKET MOUTH SHUT... you must have said things that crushes the guy... why in the first place did you say something like that to someone you claim to love angryexcept you are there for the money...let the poor guy be.. He deserve someone better
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2016
MzPecs:
...I rushed into the thread thinking I saw tallesty1 moniker grin grin grin

Ehen! Back to the thread.
Hian! OP what kind of things did you say about him to your friend nah!

This your story get k-leg oh! undecided undecided
Enemies!!!

I don't know why I have this feelings that the person that exposed OP was working for the guy.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallesty1(m): 7:28am On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
So what do you want us to do now? To follow you to your boyfriend and beg for a second chance?

From your story, I can deduce that you are nothing but a confused being who doesn't know what she wants in life. You claim you love someone so much yet you went behind him saying what a reasonable girlfriend should not say about her boyfriend.. I don't blame the lady who betrayed you, I thank God for using her to reveal your true nature as a sodomizing eeediot to your supposed boyfriend

In as much as I don't cyber bully people, I'm sorry to say that coveteousness has led you to misplaced priorities.. That your initial plan was to milk him dry clearly shows you are a hungry and greedy poor girl who has nothing but kitty-cat to offer

Where's Ronald4lif? cool
Cool down bro.

The betrayer was working for the guy.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallesty1(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2016
Nah my female version dey fall hand soooogringringrin

I am not bad person, I dropped other guys for him
I always cry when I hear ladies say this.

Those guys you dropped no get heart?

You know wetin dey pass through ni.

What I understand in ur story(if true) is that the guy doesn't want the direction the relationship is heading so he used a friend to set you up.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by MzPecs(f): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Enemies!!!

I don't know why I have this feelings that the person that exposed OP was working for the guy.

Yeah, true.
How on earth will someone think of doing that!

Na wa oh! sad
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2016
MzPecs:

Yeah, true.
How on earth will someone think of doing that!

Na wa oh! sad
Huh?

He did what he gotta do nah. There are ladies that you can't just get up one day and tell them "I no do again"

you wan die?
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by MzPecs(f): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Huh?

He did what he gotta do nah. There are ladies that you can't just get up one day and tell them "I no do again"

you wan die?
True that..

He should have just cut communications with her than setting her up that way..
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by tosyne2much(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Cool down bro.

The betrayer was working for the guy.
Na so baba cheesy
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallesty1(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2016
MzPecs:

True that..

He should have just cut communications with her than setting her up that way..
lols.

It is easier that way, cutting comm with someone that knows your house no easy
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by MzPecs(f): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
lols.

It is easier that way, cutting comm with someone that knows your house no easy
Una get mind! angry
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallesty1(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2016
MzPecs:

Una get mind! angry
Unah be good teachers. We just dey learn
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by MzPecs(f): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Unah be good teachers. We just dey learn
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

STRANGE: Are These Hips Or Bones / Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) / Amarabae.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.