Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (85721 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by egeoffery: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2016
little boy who got no respect and regard for elders.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2016
kaziblake:
Wizkid shut up

Small boy with two baby mama.

Marriage isn't byforce
yea my dear I don't know why people think all females are entitled to get married
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by humanbeing5th(f): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

If you know that brainless troll as well as I do, you won't even bother responding to him. He is one of these internet age kids with access to the internet so they assail us with their gobbledygook. Pay him no mind
shat up!!! u a fool at 40, better go find someone to marry rather dan encouraging girls to follow ur miserable life footstep,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by samzheee(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2016
chesterlee:
Wizkid is becoming annoying and disrespectful lately. I think his manager isn't doing his Job well.

From fighting publicly, having 2 baby mamas and being a nuisance on the social media....Niqqa is slowly losing it!!!
what's this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2016
SmartMugu:

In fact, your Strongle paid off, and you made it! What school did you attend bro?
STRONGLE INDEED. angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by DONSMITH123(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
[s][/s]

see the kain rubbish words wey u type for here without using sense undecided if to say u still be MOD now u go ban another person for using such vulgar words as if you MODS are angels undecided. I dont know why u press P on linda and wizkid matter like say dem be your family. people wey fit afford to employ u as cleaner for their garden. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by fireforfire: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Linda deserves it!!!!!
In attempt to post stories, dey rush aand publish without confirmin. as if bloggers are competing on who wil publish a particular story first, not mindin who gets hurt about it.
Many of dis bloggers are guilty of it.
Linda isnt exempted.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by kaziblake(f): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2016
ellacute45:
yea my dear I don't know why people think all females are entitled to get married
Exactly my sister
Marriage is not a priority,african mentality revolve around marriage.
Linda is better than most marriage peeps.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by sheyishay: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2016
This is to tell us all that what goes around comes around .Linda herself with her blog have yabbed the living day light out of some pole now is her turn to swallow the bitter pill given to her by wizkid.
Moral lesson those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by kaziblake(f): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2016
gbens2000:
I don't support the baby mama syndrome but if that guy leaves this world he has a seed already,but Linda has nothing to show for all the wealth she has.my dear there is nothing like having someone to spend your money for you.
my brother forget marriage
Linda can adopt if she likes or gives birth out of wedlock.
Most of the successful women in the world today didn't get married.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Wizkid a real nigga,someone should tell that b*tch to go get married before she hit menopause. Only a man can do this sh!t. Salman Khan can decide to marry at 60 and still have 100 kids,but a woman can't
Tell me, what makes you a man? ur dangling pole ?, I doubt angry
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Alhkerimu:
AT LAST I MADE FRONT PAGE. THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHINGS, NEVER LOOSE HOPE CONTINUE YOUR STRONGLE ONE DAY YOU'LL MAKE IT.
FROM 2010 -- 2016
BACK TO THE TOPIC, WIZKID PLS FREE LINDA SHE IS NOT YOUR MATE IN ANY RAMIFICATION

You made front page indeed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yapapa: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2016
shamecurls:

Single and aged
chisos! no wonda..tanks sir anyways

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by fireforfire: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2016
All of u bashing wizkid here shuld sharap.
Callin him disrespectful n all sorts.
Did he just wake up n decide to insult linda?
somthin must hv led to it . after all dia oda "adults " in d bloggin and entertainment industry available to be insulted, y didnt he insult dem?
Somthin must hv happnd

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by abanicool(f): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2016
papawemba:

see painment.

by their comments you will know they are past meno-pause.

ndo! you are married to Jesus
mumu....check my profile..i am married with a kid...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by aalangel(f): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2016
LasgidiOnline:
Nigeria talented singer Wizkid has once again come for Nigeria's number one blogger Linda Ikeji on Snapchat. These all started when thenet published an article titled 'Linda Ikeji is suffering from poverty mentality" which was said to be written by a Lagos based lawyer which later turned out to be false.

Wizkid after reading the story took a snapshot as seen below and posted it on on his Snapchat and still tweeted it saying "nice read".

Today, the Starboy took to Snapchat again to post a pic of Linda Ikeji which he edited and wrote Almost 40, lonely and bitter! Prayers up for you.

See the photo below.

Linda Ikeji is yet to reply to all these Wizkid social media rants.
http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/wizkid-comes-for-linda-ikeji-on.html

Here is hoping WizKid won't be lonely and bitter at 40. Be careful what you wish for others.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by IceDude(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2016
"No smoke without fire".......Wizzy cant just insult her like that if they aint got beef b4.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by abanicool(f): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2016
papawemba:

see painment.

by their comments you will know they are past meno-pause.

ndo! you are married to Jesus
mumu....check my profile..i am married with a kid.......
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Yes good comment, its a bad thing for a lady to be proud but its the worst when she is proud and rich, no man will want to be with her, no matter how rich she is.
Since she made her riches through hard work, why don't u work harder to be like her and stop hating. Jealousy and envy is worse than poverty, it can consume u
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by 100Cents: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
She caused it.... Extremely vain lady..the hermes bag really brought out her true colours... No wonder no bf sef...chai...!

Well said.

Some ladies are so vain. Make up, bag, shoe and clothes is all their life.

Personal hygiene they dnt know.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by samzheee(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2016
davidif:

Gbam! Your last paragraph is golden.

At least she is not a baby mama.
being a baby mama is far better than being single at almost 40 without a child.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2016
kaziblake:
my brother forget marriage
Linda can adopt if she likes or gives birth out of wedlock.
Most of the successful women in the world today didn't get married.

One question.. ARE YOU MARRIED, ENGAGED OR HAVE A BOYFRIEND

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by dencobright(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2016
fellow niralander's pls can some one tell me how possible it is for a made small boy like wizkid to come out on social network and start opening his wide and dirty mouth on some one he know's that is much more senior to him.or is it becos of the so called celeb.he ain't become one cos he is an opportunist just like the little boy a that is suffering from chronic warm that was pick up on the street by a Danish lady.
how can he talk rubbish to an icon lady Linda ikeji who is noted as Self money making machine .wizi boy as u r rigthfuly to be called (BOY) stop talking to lady any how.that's an advice pls show some respect and keep ur joystick intact Linda ikeji is not ur type
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Temysteve(m): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is
maybe u can show me the real meaning of TALENT, #oponu agbalagba talking rubbish, which Nigeria artiste av his awards nd Recognition in the world. Better keep mute if u dnt knw wat to say.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Temysteve(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is
maybe u can show me the real meaning of TALENT, #oponu agbalagba talking rubbish, which Nigeria artiste av his awards nd Recognition in the world. Better keep mute if u dnt knw wat to say.......
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by xcllaxix(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Cuz uv got money dosnt mean u can run ur mouth like a woman...Wizkid should be ashamed..real men dont enter war of words with women cuz thats where their strenght lies as women and as a man u wont come out as the winner...so why try?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by iykedare(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
She caused it.... Extremely vain lady..the hermes bag really brought out her true colours... No wonder no bf sef...chai...!

You are one bitter fellow. Linda can pay you for as long as you live.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Youngzedd(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

That's to show you how the value of the word talent value depreciated.

Imagine combination of weed + ogogoro = Their songs
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Naomite(f): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2016
9jatatafo:
Chasing money and forgetting the good things in life. Women should know that giving birth after 35 years and above is risky especially as a PRIMATE
Am impressed by [b][/b]
Umust be a health student. That was my seminar topic. Advise women who re willing 2 b a mother 2 do that b4 they turn 35 or else........ They'll give birth slowpoke or baby with different health challenges like down syndrome annd blue babies.
Btw if u ainta health student, don't quote me tongue
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by iykedare(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2016
100Cents:

Well said.

Some ladies are so vain. Make up, bag, shoe and clothes is all their life.

Personal hygiene they dnt know.

Looooooool
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Horlufemi(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Linda be looking like someone who needs a good fvck. I can help her sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by sarutobie(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
kaziblake:
Exactly my sister
Marriage is a priority,african mentality revolve around marriage.
Linda is better than most marriage peeps.

When you Africans use this "African mentality" phrase I can't help but wonder..the likes of Hillary Clinton and Victoria Beckham who stuck to their marriage despite the damning scandals, the Beyonces and the kardashians you all love to watch on TV.. Are the also stricken with this "African mentality"?

" Linda is better than most married peeps"..really? Well keep telling yourselves that,if it makes you all sleep well at night. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Skolopad Lies On The Red Carpet At SAMA 23 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.