Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (85716 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by rita25(f): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2016
VERY SENIOR OLD WITCH
grin
MinorityTribe:
She deserves every bit of it. Old witch.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by dammytosh: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is

hahahahaha

What is talent ?

Talent can be defined as a faceless pained broke Nairalander whose dream job is to spot talents in Nigeria Got Talents show.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Elnino4ladies: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Wizkid giving linda uppercut since time immemorial...lol

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by AbdulHaram(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2016
I support Wizkid 20%! Nonsense!! angry angry angry
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by shamecurls(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Wizzy just lyrically endowed.

Just trip when I see him kill people with just a sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by samzheee(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is
nah yuh con get talent? i don't know why you pple just like hating for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by abanicool(f): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Wizkid a real nigga,someone should tell that b*tch to go get married before she hit menopause. Only a man can do this sh!t. Salman Khan can decide to marry at 60 and still have 100 kids,but a woman can't
idiot....are u sure dat all ur sisters up to dat linda's age don marry finish.......EWU!
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by SoNature(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
She caused it.... Extremely vain lady..the hermes bag really brought out her true colours... No wonder no bf sef...chai...!

Shut up! Mumu! How can a lady as rich and pretty as Linda not have a mere boyfrnd? I believe she does not want to show her boyfnd to the world until she is sure itz true love and that he's NOT there for her p**sy and money
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by eph12(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Yes good comment, its a bad thing for a lady to be proud but its the worst when she is proud and rich, no man will want to be with her, no matter how rich she is.
Like you won't rush to be with her if given the chance. You no go mind dey queue sef even if e long reach sambisa
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yapapa: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Why the thing dey pepper you for body like this na? Seems you are a female and as old as linda and not married
Infact *Goes to profile to see whether there is a pishure there to confirm my suspicion* Oops! I should have known! lipsrsealed
chisos! are you related to wizkid? u get badmaut no b small...chai

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2016
You know whether himself wan chop something
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by samzheee(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Time and chance happeneth to him. The little prick and his wishy washy lyrics is Nigeria's prince. Shows our dismal taste in music
let's hear word jare.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by doll912(f): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
don't get it. Did Linda tell anyone she's Lonely? Can't a single woman be rich and happy? I don't care much about her life and choices but life could be worse ... Not every married person is happy and not every single person is unhappy. Linda's wealth dey pepper many ppl for body especially Men. She's shallow, she's vain, if u had such wealth, u'd probably be worse. WIZKID's rant is probably the worst anyone can say to a woman of her calibre... She probably has heard it before... So its stale gist.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by omozu1(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
If that is how she has chosen to live her life let her be. There is a saying in my place that says you that is still alive do not mock the one with one eye because you don't know if you will lose your eyes before evening.
So wizkid you don't know if you too will be lonely and bitter before you are 40

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by senatorbayor(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

please, what is TALENT ?

kindly Educate us so that we can know .

its a passionate plea pls

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by dovoule(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
This is fun..

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Forwetinnah: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
She caused it.... Extremely vain lady..the hermes bag really brought out her true colours... No wonder no bf sef...chai...!

Ask for...her rant over the bag was very childish! And she started it..people carry bags that are more expensive but never bother to show them off except for sales. I don't know what's wrong with people these days but Wizkid went too far. Linda isn't his mate, except they have underground issues that we are yet to read about

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by samzheee(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
[s][/s]

see the kain rubbish words wey u type for here without using sense undecided if to say u still be MOD now u go ban another person for using such vulgar words as if you MODS are angels undecided. I dont know why u press P on linda and wizkid matter like say dem be your family. people wey fit afford to employ u as cleaner for their garden. Mtcheeew
i tire for her oh, she's been saying rubbish ever since the time she has stopped being a mod.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yapapa: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2016
mamawin:
Ishilove no be dem fault o. na d tin ds world don turn to be dat. wen den no work well before dey get fame nd money. rubbish left nd right
shamecurls ...abeg which team dis one belong? single, aged, lonely or bitter? abi na team all?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2016
abanicool:
idiot....are u sure dat all ur sisters up to dat linda's age don marry finish.......EWU!

see painment.

by their comments you will know they are past meno-pause.

ndo! you are married to Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by olatex25(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
ooo Linda, d lady of my dream....
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by SoNature(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Time and chance happeneth to him. The little prick and his wishy washy lyrics is Nigeria's prince. Shows our dismal taste in music

Please stop hating. Wizkid is one of the best things that happened to Nigerian music

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Kaylexzy(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:
Wizkid should shut his stinking yak. How is he better? 25 (abi na 26) yet he can't keep his little deek one place. Birthing children all over the place yet he has the guts to write bullshit. At least she ain't nobody's babymama.

I'm not a fan of Linda and I find her extremely vain and shallow, but Wizkid should know that she is not his mate in anything.

What a prick.

undecided

Are those words legal? shocked

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Ishilove: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2016
gbens2000:
I don't support the baby mama syndrome but if that guy leaves this world he has a seed already,but Linda has nothing to show for all the wealth she has.my dear there is nothing like having someone to spend your money for you.
She has her extended family. There are also 1001 charities she can give the money to.

My whole point is the Nigerian mentality of using a woman's marital status to judge her happiness and satisfaction needs to change

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by shamecurls(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2016
yapapa:
shamecurls ...abeg which team did one belong? single, aged, lonely or bitter? abi na team all?

Single and aged

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Spanner4(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin

Wizy abeg o, leave wetin be dat her name- Bloggii Ikeja lyndy

Am begging u wizkid, I knw dat u r a kid and d one u re referring to is twice ur age

Let me try and use calculus to see if I can solve dis their problem

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Ishilove: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2016
SoNature:

Please stop hating. Wizkid is one of the best things that happened to Nigerian music
Your opinion.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by samzheee(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2016
mamawin:
Ishilove no be dem fault o. na d tin ds world don turn to be dat. wen den no work well before dey get fame nd money. rubbish left nd right
and you dah has worked hard, what have you achieved? stop hating on people's success.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by kaziblake(f): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Wizkid shut up

Small boy with two baby mama.

Marriage isn't byforce
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by TruthHurts1(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:
Wizkid should shut his stinking yak. How is he better? 25 (abi na 26) yet he can't keep his little deek one place. Birthing children all over the place yet he has the guts to write bullshit. At least she ain't nobody's babymama.

I'm not a fan of Linda and I find her extremely vain and shallow, but Wizkid should know that she is not his mate in anything.

What a prick.

Agree with you. Alas, yellow journalism is Linda's bread and butter, and the girl's got to make a living somehow.
As for Wizkids wandering deek, it is simply following the example of several other prominent celebrity wandering deeks (Tuface or is it Tubaba, Flavour etc)

Warning to gullible groupies and female fans:

Your life will never be the same again after an encounter with a wandering deek, so do the needful and avoid these things like a plague.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2016
You guys are really daft to think all women must get married..Marriage is a matter of choice he's probably angry cus Linda first broke the news of his alleged baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by DONSMITH123(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2016
madam no vex too much...Linda should learn how to mind her biz...and for Wizzy to me, its nothing but the best reply to Linda so far.

Ishilove:

What a prick.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.