Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu (38516 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by mcee1(m): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Thunder fire our dilector Nnamdi kanu. cheesy
God bless Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 29, 2016
johnmartus:
this is overstatement and reckless speach
Definitely, but it is very realistic given the way this country is being run. Do you think Nigeria can handle BH with a Biafra/Militant uprising at the same time? Definitely not! And Mr Dullardinhoo has refused to see that and follow the part of wisdom. Its unfortunate Jonathan is far wiser than the old man who should in the real sense be wiser.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 7:35am On Feb 29, 2016
A divided house will always. Have stunted development

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by 989900: 7:57am On Feb 29, 2016
jcmaiah:
Our resolve
should not be underestimated. As our
leader will always say, "Nigeria will kill us,
we will kill them but in the end we will
win"

That worked pretty well the last time. SMH undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by 989900: 7:59am On Feb 29, 2016
IPOB in a statement signed by its United
kingdom spokesmen,
Dr Clifford Iroanya
and Emma Mmezu,

Go to Abuja or Lagos and tell them; we can't hear you, you are too far . . . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Armaggedon: 8:09am On Feb 29, 2016
989900:

Go to Abuja or Lagos and tell them; we can't hear you, you are too far . . . cheesy
u cant hear him huh? grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by TechRev: 8:17am On Feb 29, 2016
Ohaneze ndi ori na ndi ama. Shameless old men!!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Blizzy9ja: 8:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Good
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by 9ja4show: 8:23am On Feb 29, 2016
They should let this man be, alot of corrupt thieves who made tribal war thrive are still walking freely.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Gkay1(m): 8:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Life na per head
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Raydos: 8:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Mtcheww This Nnamdi Kanu Is Trying To Copy Nelson Mandela Of South-Africa Forgetting That We're In Nigeria Not SouthAfrica - I Swear, You'll Rot In Prison Olorun n Gbo - Copy, Copy Ko Ma Easy grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by blackpanda: 8:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu must NEVER be released. He is bad news for any meaningful peace and progress in this country!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Jabioro: 8:29am On Feb 29, 2016
jcmaiah:
Our resolve
should not be underestimated. As our
leader will always say, "Nigeria will kill us,
we will kill them but in the end we will
win"
In as much they are not Nigeria, they should henceforth stop everything about enjoy as Nigeria... the quote line is a treasonable words ...

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Armaggedon: 8:31am On Feb 29, 2016
blackpanda:
Nnamdi Kanu must NEVER be released. He is bad news for any meaningful peace and progress in this country!
which development? Was he the one sent buhari on a travelling mission?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by dammytosh: 8:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Lol

So after iPOD sorry iPOB get independence.

We go get iPOO.

Independent people of Ohaneze

U want to seceed but there is no ideology apart from screaming Zooo and Zombie.

Idle buffon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 29, 2016
There goes my hero!!

Long shall your slippers last on your.

The yellowbar backed ohaneze Ndigbo should go to hell for all we care.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by austinbrown: 8:32am On Feb 29, 2016
That's the spirit

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Brianpat(m): 8:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Pride comes before a fall. " Nigeria will kill us, we will kill Nigeria" cf Achebe's there was a country. When you have succeeded in sending millions to their early graves u will flee the country like others before you and their blood will be on ur head.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by gtnapes: 8:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Division in the House......... Who then are the IPOB sef

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Pascal181: 8:33am On Feb 29, 2016
A house divided against itself cannot stand. Pls speak with one voice and pursue ur course. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by ApenaEde: 8:35am On Feb 29, 2016
KANU abi na Kunu, d only Kanu we know is Kanu Nwakwo d great, but dis dilector and terrorist KANU will rot in jail.
Ipob ko iPod no.
Oaneze ko Ooduaneze ni.
Omo ale oloripelebe.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:36am On Feb 29, 2016
That is my leader.
You shall not die but live to take us to the promise land.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by blackpanda: 8:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Armaggedon:
which development? Was he the one sent buhari on a travelling mission?

May God grant you sense and the ability to use you brain!
Were you deaf or blind as to the reason for the President's trips Or u just need something silly to say this morning? Mtschew

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 29, 2016
The ediot don't need to die in prison,he will be hang same day with Rev king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 29, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
That is my leader.
You shall not die but live to take us to the promise land.
Funny you,just like ojukwu,he will wish for biafra untill the day he will be hanged with Rev king.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Our5k(m): 8:41am On Feb 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
[s]Finally the treatment given the animal terrorist kanu by the zoo is working. It won't be before long his brain is returned to default settings grin You just dont mess with the zoo. The zoo is powerful
Long live the zoo grin[/s]
Read again

4 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by wazobiaN9(m): 8:41am On Feb 29, 2016
hammerT:
Nnamdi Kanu has spoken and Ndiigbo are solidly behind him.

The man who one day will be King.

Son, the above is what it means to be disillusioned.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by hucienda: 8:41am On Feb 29, 2016
If indeed he alluded to this, the man- M. Kanu sure is brave. It takes a lot standing for what you believe in. You can kill the human person but it's very very difficult to kill an ideology.

I advice the FG and relevant concerned bodies to dialogue with him and his movement.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Our5k(m): 8:42am On Feb 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
[s]Kanu we know.

And that is why you are where you are.

You are in a good place.[/s]
No, you're rather pained that he didn't beg to be released grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by danot1030: 8:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Though I never supported the Biafra agitation neither am I a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but I support his stand on this. Ohanezes are gluttons, they are political miscreant, shameless group of people.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 29, 2016
gtnapes:
Division in the House......... Who then are the IPOB sef
the most united,most determined,most focused and powerful force in the history of this nation,the tru voice of ndi igbo,ohaneze group just like salt has lost iy taste and now is been trampled ,ohaneze is now the most hated group in igbo land at the moment,believe me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Taiwo: Soldiers Went To Lekki Toll Gate With Both Live And Blank Bullets / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.