Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu (38510 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Our5k(m): 8:44am On Feb 29, 2016
Raydos:
[s]Mtcheww This Nnamdi Kanu Is Trying To Copy Nelson Mandela Of South-Africa Forgetting That We're In Nigeria Not SouthAfrica - I Swear, You'll Rot In Prison Olorun n Gbo - Copy, Copy Ko Ma Easy grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
He's not a Yoruba man grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by wazzalurd(m): 8:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Joblessness at its peak
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by cana882(m): 8:45am On Feb 29, 2016
There have been no biafra agitation and violent protest for a while. I think kanu should remain in detention so an average hardworking igbo indigene and we ss can continue to live in peace.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by 9ja4show: 8:45am On Feb 29, 2016
This guy is not anyone's hero; they should just release him so he can go back to England to meet his family.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by jerayme: 8:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Divided house. hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Our5k(m): 8:47am On Feb 29, 2016
AntiIPOB:
The ediot don't need to die in prison,he will be hang same day with Rev king.
It's quite ironic that you bear a hateful moniker as such but don't fully understand English language and its usage grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by 9ja4show: 8:47am On Feb 29, 2016
cana882:
There have been no biafra agitation and violent protest for a while. I think kanu should remain in detention so an average hardworking igbo indigin and we ss can continue to live in peace.

And on Sunday , you will carry your bible to church and ask God for forgiveness...You can only deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Raydos: 8:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Our5k:
He's not a Yoruba man grin grin

And What Does That Connote
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Armaggedon: 8:50am On Feb 29, 2016
cana882:
There have been no biafra agitation and violent protest for a while. I think kanu should remain in detention so an average hardworking igbo indigin and we ss can continue to live in peace.
kanu was in prison during the protests bro. Ipob is organised

4 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Mr3loader: 8:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Ohaneze ndi oshi na ndi iberibe

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Bhella5(m): 8:52am On Feb 29, 2016
hammerT:
Nnamdi Kanu has spoken and Ndiigbo are solidly behind him.

The man who one day will be King.
Of coz, he'll be hanged for treason just like Rev. King. Ode!
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by amanikondo: 8:54am On Feb 29, 2016
kingdompropty:
Some fellows will not have sound sleep tonight grin

When we tell them that Kanu will rather have Biafra than sell out they won't believe.

Anyway this is the true Igbo spirit - Never say never. cool

We know that your fore father Ojukwu ran eventually. He will too. Very soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by cana882(m): 8:54am On Feb 29, 2016
9ja4show:

And on Sunday , you will carry your bible to church and ask God for forgiveness...You can only deceive yourself.
please state your point reasonably.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by cana882(m): 8:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Armaggedon:
kanu was in prison during the protests bro. Ipob is organised
yes I know, but that was when he was just arrested. I'm not sure of any major protest this year.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by FixAm(m): 9:01am On Feb 29, 2016
I beg to be corrected because it seems the house is divided between its self
Who are the ohaneze n di igbo and who are the IPOB? So if kanu is saying he rather die in jail and ohaneze is biafra does it make senses or will he exclude ohaneze should biafra is miraculously granted which I know is impossible pls those who claim ohaneze and IPOB should stop fooling themselves they are not at peace over what they believe is their right
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Irishrena1(f): 9:02am On Feb 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
Finally the treatment given the animal terrorist kanu by the zoo is working. It won't be before long his brain is returned to default settings grin You just dont mess with the zoo. The zoo is powerful
Long live the zoo grin

Don't mind him. He's just doing trial and error to see if in his life time he can ever become a governor general thereby secure a privileged life for himself and as much as possible, for his generation. They think he's doing it because he loves them. He's a good con artist. But I pity the people that will (if it works) feel the brunt. Let them carve out their own space from their present geographical landscape and you'll see how deserted the country will be. They still will not live there neither will they develop the place. They reside everywhere else but in their native lands and they will kill themselves to extinction with rituals and physical aggression because they believe in the principle of dog eat dogs.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Akaujaa(m): 9:02am On Feb 29, 2016
The Igbos, we can never be united for once, always washing our dirty linen outside. The saying that "Igbo enwe eze(Igbo have no king)" is what is playing itself out here. In Igbo land, everybody is a king and so no one wants to bow for anybody not even constituted institutions like Ohanaeze, yet we want a separate nation. The way Nnamdi Kanu is going, it shows he is arrogant even to elders and I dare ask, is Biafra going to be for himself, family and friends when actualised?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:04am On Feb 29, 2016
johnmartus:
this is overstatement and reckless speach
Gbagaun.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:06am On Feb 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
Finally the treatment given the animal terrorist kanu by the zoo is working. It won't be before long his brain is returned to default settings grin You just dont mess with the zoo. The zoo is powerful
Long live the zoo grin
sharap uncle zombie.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:08am On Feb 29, 2016
i am kanu' elder bro. i will negociate for his release ni
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by ifeci: 9:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Dem neva evn gv una biafra, una don dey fight..

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by oweman: 9:15am On Feb 29, 2016
Let Kanu die quickly and his dead body buried handcuffed so we Nigerisns can quickly forget about this dan iska while his wailing biafrat brothers and sisters can go on wailing .

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by baresi22: 9:15am On Feb 29, 2016
cana882:

First it is indigene not indigin. A country where someone will abduct and molest a minor in the name of marriage without the consent of the parents.Regrettably,many are yet to see that as a crime.Furthermore,fulani herdsmen are killing unabated everywhere in the country as if they have license to kill.Are these your definition of peace?These leave much to be desired.Peace is not necessarily the absence of war.If we can not sit down and talk,then we should go our separate ways.The senseless killing of unarmed people requires a universal condemnation.It looks as if that we no longer uphold the sanctity of human life.I believe this is why we are not taken serious among the comity of nations.Lastly,the major feature of democracy is the supremacy of the law,but it seems that our laws are subverted or somewhat meaningless when these kind of issues come up.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Deltagiant: 9:19am On Feb 29, 2016
Kanu has always reminded Ndigbo of this generation of how Igbo slaves in America were known to commit suicide than continuing in slavery. And has always urged them to invoke that spirit in this difficult time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 29, 2016
This Okoro boy is fighting a failed cause. He should rethink his purpose.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 29, 2016
the guy's true color is coming out gradually o. gbese re.

no bleaching cream available to prisoners? this is a gross human rights abuse. we must tell America about this.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by famzynet: 9:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Ohaneze are sycophants easily lobbied . KANU NNAMDI is the man we know. We shall conquer. Igbo kwenu!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 29, 2016
grin and die he shall
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by KingTom(m): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2016
MonPro:
Do yoruba really think that Kanu will be prostrating to Buhari by now? They prolly think we Igbos are all Diyas. lmao!
This is really stupid undecided
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Armaggedon: 9:29am On Feb 29, 2016
cana882:
yes I know, but that was when he was just arrested. I'm not sure of any major protest this year.
i'm sure u heard the protest in vatican yesterday or didnt u?
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by BeClever: 9:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Raydos:

And What Does That Connote

It "connote" that he is not a Coward.. You know who the cowards are, right?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.