Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu (38513 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by cana882(m): 9:36am On Feb 29, 2016
baresi22:

First it is indigene not indigin. A country where someone will abduct and molest a minor in the name of marriage without the consent of the parents.Regrettably,many are yet to see that as a crime.Furthermore,fulani herdsmen are killing unabated everywhere in the country as if they have license to kill.Are these your definition of peace?These leave much to be desired.Peace is not necessarily the absence of war.If we can not sit down and talk,then we should go our separate ways.The senseless killing of unarmed people requires a universal condemnation.It looks as if that we no longer uphold the sanctity of human life.I believe this is why we are not taken serious among the comity of nations.Lastly,the major feature of democracy is the supremacy of the law,but it seems that our laws are subverted or somewhat meaningless when these kind of issues come up.
thanks for your correction as I was in no mood to skim through my write-up before posting. But try to read and comprehend please. I never said the country is in peace but people in SE and SS are in peace. If your geographically located at SE or SS and fulani herdsmen are killing people in your street, please share.
As for your last point, the so-called law works hand-in-hand with injustice else explain the reason for immunity among top political office holders. This is a ticket to instate crime without any punishment. The law is biased.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by cana882(m): 9:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Armaggedon:
i'm sure u heard the protest in vatican yesterday or didnt u?
like I said, no major/violent protest again. Didn't hear of vatican because it's not a major protest.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:42am On Feb 29, 2016
I represent the igbo fold and anything to better their ives thatz all I seek. ohanaeze has never 4 once championed the better living of an average igbo man it's obvious their voice went into oblivion for a very long time...

they should allow Ipob finish what they have started.

igbo ekene m unu

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by DerKaiser: 9:48am On Feb 29, 2016
You would think at this stage that the man Nnamdi Kanu would have been completely broken by this unlawful incarceration but here he is making the Nigerian government look stupid with his resilience.

I guess, the fool called president and his worshipers are completely baffled. They must be cursing the day they arrested him.

Carry on Kanu, God is with you.

Though I will never condone any form of violence against anyone.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Totti9(m): 9:50am On Feb 29, 2016
What is comfusin me is why is it taking them this long to hang or kill him as they will all say let some thing happen to him then u all will understand the different between kai kai and ogogolo
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Armaggedon: 9:54am On Feb 29, 2016
cana882:
like I said, no major/violent protest again. Didn't hear of vatican because it's not a major protest.
where the pope addressed them?

Only U know what u mean by 'major' and 'violent'

and only u know what to hear

biafra is beyond kanu

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by FBLJ(m): 10:10am On Feb 29, 2016
quick to insult people. where is your manners?
azzima:
See these fools!! When a group of folks dance unclad in the market square, they will become a laughing stock. When you hate and fight your own ,how can you love others?

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Lin2o(f): 10:11am On Feb 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
Finally the treatment given the animal terrorist kanu by the zoo is working. It won't be before long his brain is returned to default settings grin You just dont mess with the zoo. The zoo is powerful
Long live the zoo grin
The mumu will soon hear wii, bunch of biafra fools. Proudly Igbo Nigeria
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Feb 29, 2016
MonPro:
Do yoruba really think that Kanu will be prostrating to Buhari by now? They prolly think we Igbos are all Diyas. lmao!
Igbos are not Diyas but they are Ojukwus in mini skirt and blouse. grin
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by ariyike23(f): 10:27am On Feb 29, 2016
This whole thing makes me angry sef. why are we trying to use our own hands to destroy what God has given us,God wasn't senseless when He put us together as one,over time we have come to rely on each other,NO TRIBE is independent of each other,we all need one thing or the other from each other,If tribalism cannot be stopped in our own country,how den will we stop Racism and discrimination against Nigerians esp in other countries. ME ah dnt understand oo,anybody can be my friend as long as your personality suites me..

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by pahen1991: 10:29am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Feb 29, 2016
DerKaiser:
You would think at this stage that the man Nnamdi Kanu would have been completely broken by this unlawful incarceration but here he is making the Nigerian government look stupid with his resilience.

I guess, the fool called president and his worshipers are completely baffled. They must be cursing the day they arrested him.

Carry on Kanu, God is with you.

Though I will never condone any form of violence against anyone.
How many years now since his incarceration? Mandela spent 27 years and I just hope that he will beat that record. Of course, only if he is not sentence to death by hanging. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:39am On Feb 29, 2016
all d miscreants on dis fora urgin d albino 2 continue sleepin in d zoo cell are all wicked than d devil himself.
bunch of ndi akpus. cool
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by nike4love: 10:46am On Feb 29, 2016
cana882:
There have been no biafra agitation and violent protest for a while. I think kanu should remain in detention so an average hardworking igbo indigene and we ss can continue to live in peace.
What is the meaning of south~south??
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
THEM NEVER START, THEM DON THEY FIGHT THEMSELVES. BY CHANCE BIAFRA HAPPENS, NO BE SMALL FIGHT O! LIKE THEM FIGHT THEMSELVES OVER SENATE PRESIDENCY ALLOCATED TO THEM. THEM CHANGE AM REACH SIX TIMES DUE TO IN-FIGHTING, BACKBITING, JEALOUSY AND NEPOTISM(THE SIX IGBO STATES CHANGE HANDS)
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by cana882(m): 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
nike4love:

What is the meaning of south~south??
please your question is ambiguous. South-south has many meaning so I don't know your point.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by ehilegbu: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Son of the soil, well done.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 11:11am On Feb 29, 2016
jcmaiah:
Our resolve
should not be underestimated. As our
leader will always say, "Nigeria will kill us,
we will kill them but in the end we will
win"

We shall see. Just don't cry genocide later
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Malawian(m): 11:14am On Feb 29, 2016
so americans came to negotiate for his release? hope they are not trying to sell us out to the zoo. they cant say they dont know IPOB reps to be heading the the already infiltrated ohaneze ndi nke ha.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by dikamzy(m): 11:20am On Feb 29, 2016
pls is NNAMDI KANU from ABIA STATE?
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by miomio(f): 11:21am On Feb 29, 2016
johnmartus :
this is overstatement and reckless speach

tell me which part of it is reckless and overstatement?? is Nigeria not killing them already?? when they can shoot people that gathered for a PEACEFUL PROTEST tell me what else is remaining. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by subseaman(m): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
If I may say,what is IPOB and MASSOB,we should stop all these divisions among ourselves.from what I see there's no strong and convincing ideology behind this Biafra moves. Because in one way or the other some ethnic groups have suffered in the hands of the Federal Government of Nigeria.pls let leave as one nation and bring out the best in us.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by dapsonlou(m): 11:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Tunami:
the Mandela of igboland.

Lmfao
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by discusant: 11:35am On Feb 29, 2016
vayne:
True son of the soil cool

Nnamdi Kanu, the most true Nwa-afor of Igbo land who understands the EVIL going on in Nigeria. Ohaneze is a bunch of crooks who are not even known by or recognized by nearly every Ignoman except the members of Ohaneze itself. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by nike4love: 11:56am On Feb 29, 2016
cana882:
please your question is ambiguous. South-south has many meaning so I don't know your point.
You said you re from south south and I ask what its means,so you don't knw the name you called urself and ur ppl?
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Funny you,just like ojukwu,he will wish for biafra untill the day he will be hanged with Rev king.

Watch and see.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
jcmaiah:
Our resolve
should not be underestimated. As our
leader will always say, "Nigeria will kill us,
we will kill them but in the end we will
win"

Remember there will be no mercy this time around,1967 na moi moi and nothing like no victor no vanquish.we will level the south east this time around,sebi na una wan kill us for naija abi,no worry we go see whether na una get power pass or na we get power pass,and nothing like surrender again o because me e warrior no go listen to ur surrender and na to dey fire dey go.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
kingdompropty:
Some fellows will not have sound sleep tonight grin

When we tell them that Kanu will rather have Biafra than sell out they won't believe.

Anyway this is the true Igbo spirit - Never say never. cool
n

Na sure banker be dat,he will surely die and nothing will haPpen also many will die with him.we yorubas said worst b4 abiola died and d heaven didnt fall,so i appeal to d government to do the needfull and lets hear word.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
azzima:
See these fools!! When a group of folks dance unclad in the market square, they will become a laughing stock. When you hate and fight your own ,how can you love others?

True talk,they are not united and yet i wonder ow they will accomodate other ethnic minorities
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

We shall see. Just don't cry genocide later

Yeah,and also no retreat no surrender
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by ozoemenaca: 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is a real Hero. I salute his courage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria / President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable / Picture Of Mamoth Crowd In Apc Presidential Campaign In Rivers State -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.