Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu (38512 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Our5k:

It's quite ironic that you bear a hateful moniker as such but don't fully understand English language and its usage grin grin grin grin grin
That coming from someone that his whole life depend on the promised 5k,what can i say?

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
resty4:
Ohaneze is back stapper, law wl set kanu free.

The law should arrest your grammar teacher for treason, what did you learn how to write with? clay rocks?
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by MyMentor: 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Somebody said; "i dn't want ur help" and u r forcing ur help on him. How genuiene is dat help?

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Remember there will be no mercy this time around,1967 na moi moi and nothing like no victor no vanquish.we will level the south east this time around,sebi na una wan kill us for naija abi,no worry we go see whether na una get power pass or na we get power pass,and nothing like surrender again o because me e warrior no go listen to ur surrender and na to dey fire dey go.
Remember there will be no Britain, Russia and Cameroon this time around . Its one on one between the blessed and the cursed.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
BeClever:

I was almost happy that ur likes avoided this thread, but you cut in between.
Gbammmmmm, you just vomited it out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 2:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
amanikondo:

We know that your fore father Ojukwu ran eventually. He will too. Very soon.
What about your useless and hopeless fore father, Awolowo, a coward who could not stand to fight for you. The thing that called himself human being rather chose to run to his grave with his tail between his legs than to face your slave masters by taking his own miserable life(no thanks to RAT POISON). Ojukwu remain a hero that the world acknowledge till date, and whether you want to belief it or not, Nnamdi Kanu is going to accomplish what Ojukwu started.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by sleepingTROUBLE: 2:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
jcmaiah:

Remember there will be no Britain, Russia and Cameroon this time around . Its one on one between the blessed and the cursed.
Tell the mugu.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by cana882(m): 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
nike4love:

You said you re from south south and I ask what its means,so you don't knw the name you called urself and ur ppl?
Niger delta, Nigerian source of income, oil rich state.. happy?
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by klax(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tunami:
the Mandela of igboland.

Hahahahaha haha you make me laugh in Nnewi.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by magzey: 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
IGBO HAS UNION ? PEOPLE WEY NO TRUST THEMSELVES.MTHEEEWW. KANU IS GUILTY ALREADY ONLY GOD CAN SET HIM FREE.

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by alfsalami: 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Infighting even when not on their own ! Yeye dey smell
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

It is clear you don't have a future, Nnamdi Kanu and we the real igbos have the future of BIAFRA, what have you
we have Nigeria which you Igbos refer to as the zoo and if your future is Biafra, then you have no future cos there will never be anything like Biafra
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by mutvy: 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Amen! People like you deserve to die in prison.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by MonPro: 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
MichaelSokoto:
all d miscreants on dis fora urgin d albino 2 continue sleepin in d zoo cell are all wicked than d devil himself.
bunch of ndi akpus. cool

You dey answer Micheal + Sokoto. Most probably a northern christian. No be your blood muslim fulanis dey take brush teeth every morning? lwkmd
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by nike4love: 7:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
cana882:
Niger delta, Nigerian source of income, oil rich state.. happy?

Niger Delta means South-South
And that's ur indigenous name given to U by ObJ,and u guys re proudly answering it.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Our5k(m): 8:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiIPOB:
That coming from someone that his whole life depend on the promised 5k,what can i say?
Your kunu-drunk, gworo-chewing Dullard of a presidiot made the promise. And it's "depends ", not "depend". Don't bother to thank me. I lecture people for free, especially APC brainless Zombies grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by santino09: 9:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
Finally the treatment given the animal terrorist kanu by the zoo is working. It won't be before long his brain is returned to default settings grin You just dont mess with the zoo. The zoo is powerful
Long live the zoo grin
Long live the zoo? Lmao
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by santino09: 9:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
blackpanda:

May God grant you sense and the ability to use you brain!
Were you deaf or blind as to the reason for the President's trips Or u just need something silly to say this morning? Mtschew
and what's the reason for traveling to 27 countries in 9 months is buhari now a tourist....receive sense in jesus name
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by santino09: 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
KingTom:

This is really stupid undecided
But oladipo diya prostrated to al mustapha na, a general begging a major, crying...
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
santino09:

But oladipo diya prostrated to al mustapha na, a general begging a major, crying...
ok so you want to compare both scenarios? That's even more stupid
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2016
Our5k:

Your kunu-drunk, gworo-chewing Dullard of a presidiot made the promise. And it's "depends ", not "depend". Don't bother to thank me. I lecture people for free, especially APC brainless Zombies grin
Why don't you lecture the imprisoned terrorist called kalu,and the about to be hanged Rev king?
And then,lecture yourself on the need for you to look for a decent job instead of waiting for the promised 5k from the president you don't vote for.
Re: I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu by Our5k(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
[s]
AntiIPOB:
Why don't you lecture the imprisoned terrorist called kalu,and the about to be hanged Rev king?
And then,lecture yourself on the need for you to look for a decent job instead of waiting for the promised 5k from the president you don't vote for.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.