Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio (48638 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ndcide(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2016
They want to use the media to attack the hausas. We know they are innocent. Who are the agbero in mile 12

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Yoruba n Igbo shld unite against this set of evil people once and for all
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by RZArecta(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2016
SilvanusII:

[s]Will you shut that smelly orifice u call a mouth? I remember in 2012 on my way to my PPA, these guys started ANOTHER clash. It was very difficult to pass through to and from Agiliti to the Ketu-Ikorodu rd. You are here blabbing about 'APC change'. Who was President then Was the market not closed and curfew imposed by the state governor too? You must be retarded. Truly, the memories of ppl are short.
You better learn to be responsible and not put ur failures on other ppl's heads

PLEEEASE!!! Clear make I see rd. "Warri no dey carry last, South-South ppl eye too strong" carry me go vote Jonathan then. If he is a true representation of your ppl, u guys are just clueless, loudmouthed, ineffectual buffoons. Pangolos wey dey make noise[/s]
get a rope and do the needful, I can't banter with slow people

6 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by fulanimafia: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2016
EastanPower:

Please shut up! fulani herdsmen are currently the fourth deadliest terror group in the world.

...and Ibo drug traffickers are the deadliest and most endangered specie of humans in the world so keep quiet. Let's not even talk about your serial ritualists.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by badman007(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Everybody with hot blood, oversabi spirit on the rise.. if una see war for Naija una go run oh
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Where is that Useless OBA of LAGOS...?

Where is Akiolu. ?

Where is FASHOLA to repatriate them..?

Where is Tinubu.. ?

6 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2016
PiperAlpha:

We're always at loggerheads with each other while the real enemy is out there laughing at our stupidity. I developed a software, but lacked the business acumen to commercialize it. My ibo friend later knew about it and with his business acumen, we were able to achieve a lot together.
It's high time both sides (Yoruba and Igbo wheat their swords and work together as a team.

But honestly speaking, Igbos can be very annoying too.

Yes I know Igbos can be annoying and yoruba can be festering/busybody. But let's be honest Igbos and yorubas can have a disagreement, or with other non Hausa-Fulani tribes, at the end of the day, we go home and sleep without worrying about an unannounced bloodshed. But not with Hausa-Fulani, before you turn your back to go home, your head has been chopped off. Our mentality and outlook to life is different.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by kenny987(f): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

We all should learn to live in Peace.

Hausa,Ibo,Yoruba we are one,because in situations like this, everybody is a loser.

Waiting for some people to connect this to Buhari.

See, it's time to be honest. If we keep glossing over bald faced facts, we will go nowhere and the unnecessary loss of lives and property will continue unabated. This statement u made is just a cosmetic cover up of the real gangrenous wound festering underneath.

WE ARE NOT ONE! Nigeria is a group of individual nations lumped together to satisfy the greedy desires of the British over a century ago. However, we ought to have come of age to address our differences and spell out terms of existence going forward. As it currently stands, there is too much animosity, grudge and pain over unhealed wounds. If they are not addressed with determined reparation and proactive solutions, then Nigeria remains an accident waiting to happen to the largest congregation of Africans.

10 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2016
Lol they voted for shanji grin

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EastanPower(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2016

6 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by carinmom(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Elijahrona2:
I hate hausa people. They always want to dominate....... God forbid them if I was a president...... No more oneness in this Nigeria o. Everyone on your own

For this your comment i pray you never become the president of Nigeria angry
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2016
JideJamez:
Yoruba n Igbo shld unite against this set of evil people once and for all
UNITE to do what..?
Please where are you from..?

Don't ever type this.

IGBOS to unite with Ndi'ofe , for what..?
So that they will drag us into another mess.

IGBOS are project driven, please.
We don't have time for such nonsense, not again

YORUBAS brought so many rubbish into this union called Amalgamation. Just for their selfish interest.
They should engulf their Waterloo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EastanPower(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2016
new2020:

Yes I know Igbos can be annoying and yoruba can be festering/busybody. But let's be honest Igbos and yorubas can have a disagreement, at the end of the day, we go home and sleep without worrying about an unannounced bloodshed. But not with Hausa-Fulani, before you turn your back to go home, your head has been chopped off. Our mentality and outlook to life is different.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by iamdynamite(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2016
i dont understand why people are equating this to buhari administration,this same thing happened during obasanjo nd jonathan regime,they were even more fatal than what happened yesterday so you wailers should just hold your peace.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by magicalx(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.

Everything does not have to be about Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by otitokoroleti: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2016
iamdynamite:
hate yourself
mi o t'enu aja b'eko
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by maxzzo1(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2016
This is morning !!! Once u decide to eat with d devil dis is the result...betrayals
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by badonkadonk: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

Source: http://www.punchng.com/bloody-clashes-in-lagos-ambode-declares-curfew/

This fight just dey warm up... E never really start.

Expect massive retaliation soon.. The painful thing be say.. When the true fight start, army barracks go begin play partisan begin act as refuge for this hausa men that actually caused it...

Remember the onslaught bak in the day when opc and the yorubas held sway against the hausas.. Mehn! Come see as hausa men dey run enter barrack from fight.

Truth be told... Violence doesn't pay... i really pity the other tribes up north... Cos hausa people no sabe differentiate between tribes..

As long as u aren't hausa.. U be enemy.. So they attack..

Shun violence.. It doesn't pay..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2016
EVILFOREST:

UNITE to do what..?
Please where are you from..?

Don't ever type this.

IGBOS to unite with Ndi'ofe , for what..?
So that they will drag us into another mess.

IGBOS are project driven, please.
We don't have time for such nonsense, not again
would you be happy if the news read .... 1000 Igbo people killed by Hausa while sleeping overnight..... This people don't value life

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by amodu(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2016
justified10:
broda, d Hausas here have zero tolerance...

I've had an encounter with dem recently. they bring out dagger at any little argument..

Reason why I tagged them as animal, very heartless and inhuman

They are so barbaric.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by nbright: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2016

“I was there personally; there was no record of death. There was no fire in the market, and as I speak to you, over 50 persons have been arrested.
some people dey lie sha. Na cowardice be this or Wetin? Yoruba wake up, you guys claim to be the most educated in Nigeria but the least uneducated are controlling you. Even the middle belterns ( North central ) are wiser now

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by deathmen12: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.
never wanted to say anything on this tread...bt after seeing ur comment i have no choice but to say u re d bigest fool i have seen on dis forum. go back and read ur post again,so u mean those houses and cars belong to okada riders abi?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by kachnov(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2016
These are grave allegations if indeed the Security agencies took sides in an ethnic conflict

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by mummydirect(f): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2016
RZArecta:
get a rope and do the needful, I can't banter with slow people
my friend forget that boy him never near warri before, only ekpan boys don do to handle those people.
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2016
amodu:

Reason why I tagged them as animal, very heartless and inhuman

They are so barbaric.
u will Neva see dem at anything educational...skul, na lie...na to dey fight and kill up and down..

they are d reason why I want Nigeria separated...

2 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2016
new2020:

Yes I know Igbos can be annoying and yoruba can be festering/busybody. But let's be honest Igbos and yorubas can have a disagreement, at the end of the day, we go home and sleep without worrying about an unannounced bloodshed. But not with Hausa-Fulani, before you turn your back to go home, your head has been chopped off. Our mentality and outlook to life is different.
I agree with you. What I hate most is when you guys blame Yoruba's for everything wrong with the southern unity when GEJ should have used his time to bring the southerns regions, rather he was suckimg the balls of the Hausas. Thinking that their high population could get him a second term ticket. He romanced more with the Igbos and hausas than the Yorubas and even his own SS brothers. He had the opportunity to have ensured that country was restructured via the NC. rather he said 'balkanization of the country is a no go topic to be discussed at the NC.

The truth you guys don't want to agree is that GEJ bleeped up big time. He ought to have carried all the southern regions along. We couldn't get regionalism when a southerner was there, so we should forget.

Yorubas could have easily supported your biafra dream but how do want them to support it when all what your director did were to hurl insults at them. Supporting the Biafra cause knowing this is stupidity.

Nuff said, we have to sacrifice our ego and work together. The Hausa are dragging this country backward with their primitive way of life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2016
ibadanfinest:
Niger people and their way of thinking.

One idiot talk say even if na army plus air force and navy dem go face them. That shows how stupid you are. You want another massacre abi, u want another Odi or Agatu.

As for losing, everybody loses, this is Lagos and its a major market, everybody loses.

It has happened in the east, it has happened in the west, I pray it won't happen in warri or Benin o cos I don't understand this their boasting o.
When was their ab ethnic war in the east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.