Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) (44520 Views)

Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Edo Girl Posts Before And After Sex Selfie With Her Boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by specimenC: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
OrangeDream:
Atleast she is 18..Una own, no be right 4rm 14yrs una dey use dat una long useless rod dey pump small gurls?

Butt most of the rape/ defiled cases of 7,9,10,14yrs old we read here on NL front page are not northerners now. So what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Amoxman(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why dem cover d girl eye come open d boy own.... d girl don admit say no be rape nd abduction na
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by comrChris(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
from the story one can deduce she is a spoilt child and the father for not been bordered shows he was already tired of her obnoxious character, how did she get 50k,she even had the effrontery to lodge in a hotel for a whole week am ss2 student.

and for the guy l know he brainwashed her with very soon l will be a musician,a celeb like 2face,WizKid etc and we will be known everywhere just to make fall but all na wash
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Sojebrand(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
SweetOlive:
This gurl is mean. WTH! See the rough looking boy too shocked
Your dp though shocked
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
To grab front page in Nigeria do the following:
1. Be Olajumoke
2. Be Ese
3. Grab 2.1 Billion Dollars
4. Add ya own
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Ilaje44(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Smartguy001:

Abeg say 18yrs old na teenager...see bosom n I know say d backa go bad sef...

And dey r still calling her teenage hmmmmm

Well, people in the "age" bracket between 13 and 19 are called Teenagers, because they are in their "teen" ages i.e. ThirTeen, FourTeen, ..., NineTeen. Have a wonderful weekend from this midage man.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by ogwuche4u(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin baddest up coming artist. Industry go accept am So?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Jacko01: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
This story dey pain me
E dey pain me well well
Very very well

I hav never met any mugu gal in ma life
Any1 i come across deir eye hav tear pieces

Dahs y i hav vec
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by adewalesamuel(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Enugu girls dem like to do. As long as u know how to do. *In orezi voice
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Smartguy001(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
namedonfinish:

wey am?

bro is ur name linus? grin

Nope...my name na smartguy001...well drop ur digits n wolla I go give u d info one hand grin
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Rudboy360(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i know her, the girl lives in my street in enugu, her parents are our family friends

she was a stubborn girl then, this is what her bad ways has caused her
Who questioned you?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by ikescope: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rubbish!!!...I mean @ d level of character assassination and gender discrimination.

Who left her house?...d gal ba!

Who came 2 lagos?...d gal ba!

Who lied and deceived both her lover + parents?..d gal ba!

But the media choose 2 hide her full picture identity but disclosed that of d man regardless of the implications....#Fuckedupsystem
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Smartguy001(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ilaje44:

Well, people in the "age" bracket between 13 and 19 are called Teenagers, because they are in their "teen" ages i.e. ThirTeen, FourTeen, ..., NineTeen. Have a wonderful weekend from this midage man.

Thank u my lecturer grin

N u too enjoy ur weekend
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Smartguy001:

Abeg say 18yrs old na teenager...see bosom n I know say d backa go bad sef...

And dey r still calling her teenage hmmmmm
In Warri, u can't tell the difference between teen and adult female o, cus all of them package.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
According to the story, the guy is innocent even the girl because her parent told her to leave that she was useless so she left. They should just leave them to live their life.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Smartguy001(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
charliboy654:

In Warri, u can't tell the difference between teen and adult female o, cus all of them package.

My broda abeg tell dem... wink
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
DrObum:
I've not seen a crime here.

They're both adults by the law and consenting!

But that Idris guy funny sha!

For him mind, he no want make babes disturb am when he makes it in the music industry, does he know how many guys that go from 'upcoming to expired' in that industry
the guy is dreaming big u know! Who knows, his dreams might come to fruition.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by kachnov(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
The guy's confidence sha...
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by kachnov(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
The guy's confidence sha...abi is his future success Illuminati?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
kulrunsman79:
Chai! Girls called Chidimma self....

None of my girl child will bear that name
tah! My kid sis is chidinma and she's homely.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
CallMeNJay:
Enugu girls like to do......
to do to do, as long as u get money.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Smartguy001:

Nope...my name na smartguy001...well drop ur digits n wolla I go give u d info one hand grin

ok, I will by dec 39th 2016..

#okbye
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lols. @ d age of 16, i was tru 4rm sec skul. Many finished @ 14 sum 15. While 18 u are in ss2.
For the mum, nne u av try, u av shown she is rili ur daughter, doh she behave like a GOAT.
For the father of the girl, what he did was not right.
For idiris, your own is funny sha.
For both of them, i was expecting to see a beautful and cute guy, but what i saw mad me laugh like a mad man.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by BigBizzy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
I have questions :
1. Why is the guy treated differently even when he said the truth?
2. The girls identity was concealed even with her strong stance on love, doing the right thing with boldness
3. These things happen all the time. Eg. Those that travel to see their fbk, nairaland etc bf is the same category as the girl.
4. The dad also is as guilty as anyone in this. His careless and hard ways drove her way. Human always follow the path of less resistance.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
ElDaIllest:
Hmm he said he wanted to settle down with her so to stop women from chasing him when he enters the industry... Indeed sad

You don dey get baby mama before you blow abi...hmm your potency is stronger than your talent sef grin
grin
ElDaIllest:
Hmm he said he wanted to settle down with her so to stop women from chasing him when he enters the industry... Indeed sad

You don dey get baby mama before you blow abi...hmm your potency is stronger than your talent sef grin
g
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
nifton:

Which street for Enugu be dat?
the street is in ogui newlayout, i wont reveal the exact location
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by caphone: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
What if she hadn't confessed to be aware of all that she's doing..... Chidinma Oruru part 2. Runaway teen. Chai!!! See the responses. Meanwhile Ese Oruru ranaway again this time in her dreams
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Saint83(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
In fact I don't know what to comment.. She lodged in a hotel, do small Ashii for a week and two days, when she was fixing her nail to attract another Customer, she now attracted Idris Omar...this girl is Wilde... Her breast is encouraging grin cheesy kiss undecided Idris Don enjoy tire.. Enugu girls like to dey doooo
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by giftedheart1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
CallMeNJay:
Enugu girls like to do......
To do...to do...
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by giftedheart1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mtcheew...nonsense, I beg, how much is garri for your side?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Appareil(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Story to downplay Ese's case. Alah ba bbi allllah people!!
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
SweetOlive:
Love? Lmao! Condition made her fall for that raz boy dear cheesy

Maybe he sang her a song and played a guitar to it like I used to do (with a free mind, of course)

Love is a powerful thing!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.