Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) (44523 Views)

Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Edo Girl Posts Before And After Sex Selfie With Her Boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by SweetOlive(f): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
folksync:

Maybe he sang her a song and played a guitar to it like I used to do (with a free mind, of course)

Love is a powerful thing!!!!!
So you were once a love scammer? grin
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
SweetOlive:
So you were once a love scammer? grin

olorun maje!!!!! I did the singing and playing with free mind!!!!! grin
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by spafu(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Who is the wicked soul that hid the girl's face but showed that of the poor boy, whose only crime was for showing the girl love and catering for her? What other crime had he committed?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by jayriginal: 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
SweetOlive:
This gurl is mean. WTH! See the rough looking boy too shocked

His appearance shocked me too, but if they are saying the truth, he's actually a decent fellow.

Let's not judge the book by its cover.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by bolt000(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
She is not in any love But In a LUST after that "thing" in between the Boy legs.
End of story.
if u put it like that.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by victomancer(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Mine [email][/email]
sweetcocoa:
This story sounds made up, how many Nigerian parents send e-mails to their children?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Umamman(m): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Haruna yellow change location again
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by AhmedInusa: 12:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Ese 2 or Ese Big
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Godseed: 3:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Dear God, Pls awaken our senses to what is right and help us to pay attention to what is needful and can't wait.
A teen running away from home because of usual disagreement among siblings, acting too big to be rebuked by her own father, feeling immune because of N50000 and regularly fixing nails while homeless and lost. She is now a celebrity at 17 for being pregnant for a 21 year old guy she met at random who never thought it fit to ask about her parents or background.
Really sometimes I wish stories like these are made up

1 Like

Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 05, 2016
ApenaEde:
D fool threatening hell in Eze's case, where ar ur hypocritical face. yeye Ethnic jingosts & religious fantastics. Send back Eze to her bf ASAP & don't terminate d btifu pregnancy.

This story and that of Ese are do different like black and white , Ese is a minor, yinuse left bayelsa with Ese without informing her parents, imagine this one even gathering money to do marriage ceremony while a minor Ese was married off by Kano elders as if she is an orphan. Don't ever compare this two story again. Ese's case is total kidnapp full stop .
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by ckmayoca: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2016
gunpoint:

Besides, you never know.
He might be a "monster" in bed too wink

If the girl eventually dies and the girl family ask him to perform marriage rite, they will say dem wicked. Carry person put for house without knowing their culture. Chai
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2016
SweetOlive:
This gurl is mean. WTH! See the rough looking boy too shocked

My dear love is blind grin
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by nbright: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Why is his face exposed and hers blurred?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by assana: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2016
hummmm stupidity of the highest order
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2016
OrangeDream:
Atleast she is 18..Una own, no be right 4rm 14yrs una dey use dat una long useless rod dey pump small gurls?
You must be an idiot to say that. Do you know who I am?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by mizlovette(f): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2016
This isn't an issue at all. She's 18 and old enough to make her decisions why arrest them? It's her choice and that should be respected. She's chosen that life let her be she and only she will realise what she has done 2 her self
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Peacefulgold(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2016
comrChris:
and what exactly is special about Lagos? since the very first day l stepped my foot in lagos l never liked that place, Enugu and uyo are better place to live than that noisy lagos
U rite to some extent cos dats how u feel,u like it very quiet,but I tell u wen u spread ur wings and xplore Lagos,u will get to c d special tin in Lagos.....ive been to uyo and enugu,they r just cool places...but u have lots of unimaginable opportunities in Lagos
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2016
lolaed:

Hahahahahaha.. Mumu.. D tin don pain am... I'm happy
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Ayaobax: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Igbo girls and puna be like bread and butter. Nancy, no style i no give her, even with her flat boobs.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by viktoooh: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
This one wey her breast be like wetyn dem don suck tire been called a teen?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Smartguy001:

Abeg say 18yrs old na teenager...see bosom n I know say d backa go bad sef...

And dey r still calling her teenage hmmmmm

End Time Teenagers sad angry
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
I don tire angry
Infact, if you have a girl in your home and you have not paid her bride price; #BringBackOurGirls angry

Lalasticlala, you be my witness o! undecided
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by ibile1: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
This guy used oshogbo weed/tramadol to bomb this lady.....
in the process she got lost grin grin grin

What a wonder. grin wishing her safe delivery
cheesy
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
OrangeDream:
Hahahahahaha.. Mumu.. D tin don pain am... I'm happy

Your life is hard. I'd be happy to make you a happy man.

It has been realised that many sad pathetic people use social media to cover up their miserable lives.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
lolaed:

Your life is hard. I'd be happy to make you a happy man.

It has been realised that many sad pathetic people use social media to cover up their miserable lives.
hahahahahaha.. feed me more... e pain u
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
OrangeDream:
Atleast she is 18..Una own, no be right 4rm 14yrs una dey use dat una long useless rod dey pump small gurls?
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by matrixme(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
I stand with Idris on this one o, abeg. The girl is 18 years old enough to choose what she wants with her life biko.
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by iukpe: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
themall:
To grab front page in Nigeria do the following:
1. Be Olajumoke
2. Be Ese
3. Grab 2.1 Billion Dollars
4. Add ya own

4. Behead somebody
Re: Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) by fortune1894(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2016
ElDaIllest:
Hmm he said he wanted to settle down with her so to stop women from chasing him when he enters the industry... Indeed sad

You don dey get baby mama before you blow abi...hmm your potency is stronger than your talent sef grin

So this is how first to comment feels like Like nothing sad,so what's all the fuss about ,mtchewww maybe when I become a billionaire I'll just relax in a cane chair in a mansion overlooking the ocean,sipping crystal and think "what's the big deal"??
lol
lol
lol
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.