Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? (17811 Views)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
here to read lies undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
'Teamvirgin'
let's me fold my hands and read comments
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by pointblank247(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
in my case she fainted and and came around 5 min later. she did not let me be. and i was the second guy after her deflowermenent.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
pointblank247:
in my case she fainted and and came around 5 min later. she did not let me be. and i was the second guy after her deflowermenent.
lol. I dey craze?! What is deflowerment again oooo

5 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by bolagabriella: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I was fucking her and she was farting, I lost interest in d sex and stopped, then she started laffing. Do u knw she continued farting even after d sex.
Lol...i almost cracked my rib
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by haywhy17(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
kay29000:
My experience was during my service year. I met this girl in the village I was serving...we started talking, and became friends. One day, she slept over at my place and we had sex...very good sex. And then she woke me up around 4 am, crying that she couldn't see. Ahh! I wanted to die. I didn't know what to do, so I washed her face with water, and she went back to sleep. Then she woke up around 7am and everything was fine again. I was so scared after that incidence, I never had her overnight again.

that is Wat I call "adofoloju"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by kay29000(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
haywhy17:

that is Wat I call "adofoloju"

LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Tweak2k: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I was fucking her and she was farting, I lost interest in d sex and stopped, then she started laffing. Do u knw she continued farting even after d sex.

lwkmd where you doing aNal?
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Tweak2k: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:
lol. It was her third time after being deflowered
you broke her bound?
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Tweak2k: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Almost same experience here with the screaming part.

*Cecilia - Godwin ooo, Godwin please ooo, my stomach ooo, ur dick is touching my stomach ooo*

Mehn, i didnt send her nd hearing her screaming nd crying at same time gave me an unbelieveable energy nd with it i continued pounding her pvssy.

I had to pet her when i was through by laying on the the bed nd layed her on my body.

It continued dat way til d relationship ended.

baba you mean ooo... Till d relationship ended.. Chai no wonda most gal don't like monster size

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Tweak2k: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Come back? She was running back.

She is frm a wealthy home(Dad was a retired army colonel) and because her elder sis liked me, her elder sis would cover for her whenever she sneaks out off her house to be with me, mostly at weekends(Friday to monday morning).

Mehn, i enjoyed that innocent babe sha. hehehehe

So you F the senior and junior Chai baba nah you oo
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Tweak2k: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrCork:

..the babe said i waz way too big...17inch looong...sadly she waz right! wink

Wtf are you kidding or you serious? if you serious your size nah GOD forbid size
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tweak2k:

So you F the senior and junior Chai baba nah you oo
The senior? nah, i didnt. she just 'loved' me because of my ways and personality. though, i knew it would have worked if i wanted to fvck the senior because even my girl then was telling me her elder sis doesnt go a day without talking good about me and how lucky my girl was to hv had me.
I personally shoved the intention of fvcking the senior aside because my girl was really good to me and never for once hurt me. So i had to pay her back with good.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tweak2k:

baba you mean ooo... Till d relationship ended.. Chai no wonda most gal don't like monster size
Me monster size? well, i always leave that for ladies to judge.

But i would disagree with you on your assertion. 99% of ladies likes it been monster. Abi i lie? @Evegran
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
here to read lies undecided
Since this is a tread where 'lies' are read, why dont you post you own lies so that others could read it and then FVCK OFF?

Rubb!sh!

2 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by flokii: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmn!

Should I even discuss such on here? Some things are better kept classified you know
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by hadaydoyin(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2016

4 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by H2Ossss(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
some girls shaaa... when u finish having sex and u about to sleep she now says lets pray.... hmmmm... i dey fear d repercussion of dat kain prayer ohh.

13 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by hadaydoyin(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
H2Ossss:
some girls shaaa... when u finish having sex and u about to sleep she now says lets pray.... hmmmm... i dey fear d repercussion of dat kain prayer ohh.

Run Run Run bro shocked
H2Ossss:

Run Run Run bro
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Kkzy90(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
mine was like this....she was screaming "baby u will kill me,baby you will kill me",I had to stop and ask her "are you alright?"..and she was like"yes nah,continue".. undecided

7 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by mart2k(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I remember one time i was having sex with a girl and she was just screaming her lungs off. I had to stop because i was getting scared and irritated. So why she was still lying down on the bed, i dressed her up, u know panties, bra, tight underwear, clothes and stuff. Only for her to gain conciousness or whatever after like 10minutes and say that Alexis i want to wear my pant and i was like WTF?!!. Where were u when i was dressing u up? Abi are u blind to see that u are already dressed up?
Feel free to drop ur own experiences
modified: Those claiming virgin. God is watching u live on supersport3. Kontinue
laf wan kill me. Wicked dickk
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by IamJose(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin I'm still a Virgin..just wnt to learn so I go fit 2 say my own story..

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Dfinex(f): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
kay29000:
My experience was during my service year. I met this girl in the village I was serving...we started talking, and became friends. One day, she slept over at my place and we had sex...very good sex. And then she woke me up around 4 am, crying that she couldn't see. Ahh! I wanted to die. I didn't know what to do, so I washed her face with water, and she went back to sleep. Then she woke up around 7am and everything was fine again. I was so scared after that incidence, I never had her overnight again.

ļolsss....seriously funny! !!

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by aooo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Don't tell anyone ooo. I never f**k b4. I hear say it is not good.
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by DankemzI(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Way back in school bekky was always making noise of smashing niggas till day break as a rough ph girl....

When I cornered her, mehn it wasn't funny after bonking from 11 to 3 o... Mehn na so bekky shout for help o! When lodge people came knocking by 3 omo na so Becky crawl comot for room

I was so scared embarassed

6 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Mrbigman1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dis one was one of my course mate back in school.

He came to my lodge and what exclaiming how honey he was dat Sunday night. I told him to go to bars, all dose diploma babes dey lonely a looking for who to say hi to em.

D guy left and came back like after 2 hours wi his heart in his hands. I ask am wetin happen? He said. He went to one quo vadis bar like dat, met one fat girl and tried talking to d girl, she said, " if u re serious, am hungry, gimmi food to eat first den other tins follows"

D guy, told her he has food in in house, infact abundant with no one to eat, dey boarded a bike to house. D guy just start dey UnCloth sharp sharp, d girl dey shout! Am hungry, he said, let do first, food dey. D Babe without strength to resist just allowed him do d things.

While he was entering d babe was still begging him to please give her food first, guy man dey firdey go, before my guy man know, babe don quite. He continued till after like 2 minutes her body start dey cold.

Him prick enter him brain, he raised d babe hand, e drop, he wanted to shout, he had second thought. He started mouth to mouth and plenty pressing. De babe now coughed.

He dressed d weak girl out, gave her all d money he had and told her to go look for food anywia she can find, flagged down a bike and told her to hold d bike man tight. D mumu bike man come dey smile sheepishly. Him come run come my house in case of anything happens plus make him come collect transport to school tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Tweak2k: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Me monster size? well, i always leave that for ladies to judge.

But i would disagree with you on your assertion. 99% of ladies likes it been monster. Abi i lie? @Evegran

nah lie I"l sAy about 50% or 60%
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Tweak2k: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

The senior? nah, i didnt. she just 'loved' me because of my ways and personality. though, i knew it would have worked if i wanted to fvck the senior because even my girl then was telling me her elder sis doesnt go a day without talking good about me and how lucky my girl was to hv had me.
I personally shoved the intention of fvcking the senior aside because my girl was really good to me and never for once hurt me. So i had to pay her back with good.

Damn.. Bad guy will be like " OMO see hot babe I go play the two without been caught " ; D
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Mrbigman1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
My own account was. I met dis smallie on 2go. During post Ume, she came with her younger bro. Looking fo wia to put up. My house was over populated already.

Babe no send, jumped on my body, started touching body, her brother was uncomfortable and left d room to d balcony. I had to look for my neighbour and got his keys sharperly, took her dia, went under my bed got my CD, entered d room, before I close door, I see one red something inbetween leg smiling to omo boy.

I forgot to close door, I just pulled my short asap, jumped on, she said, "No condom"

Who wan use condom before.

As I enter d place like Tubaba eh? Omo boy, come chicomtin. See shout of excitement oh! And door dey open, I just pour like one olodo, d smallie come dey vex anyhow say I don spoil her food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tweak2k:

Damn.. Bad guy will be like " OMO see hot babe I go play the two without been caught " ; D
As i earlier stated, my girl then was good to me and i felt it wasnt right i pay her badly. "One good turn deserve another".
Re: What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tweak2k:

nah lie I"l sAy about 50% or 60%

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? / Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? / My God! What Kind Of Yansh Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.