Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (47356 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
see as person just forge story

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Seapon(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why seeking for advice here mehn na wrong show oh if you want her marry her than making noise here for us to know must you shout for people to know ask lalastical
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Dandeson1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by realestworld(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Guy i nor go lie 4 u. Ur more like a brother 2 me.
Na ashawo.. Jst give me her number make i use her count scores

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by afuye(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
sad shocked sad
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by certifiedking(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Better use your two left leg and your mumu brain run comot...or you fit keep d babe as reserve to dey service ur matter...
Shikena!!!
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
You are stupid,you are looking at a prostitute and you are still asking questions-
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by youngguru23(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
And who knws EPL team is overrated
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Dbisector(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sleep with her too, simple arithmetic....think deep
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:
BÍTCH AIN'T LOYAL.

DO NOT WED HER

You seem to know a lot about b1tches, you must have one in the family
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ndukings92:
let's be sincere here.u took a girl to ur guys house for d 1st time and they eventually fu*k,I mean what type of girl does that?and here u have d temerity to tell us that had it been u declined that she wouldn't have fu*k him.is she a fool?is she wayward or something?to me that means she is not a virtuous woman and a sex opportunist, i will not think twice and have my share of d cake later on cos any hidden affection i had towards her died that day and no negotiations. even if she is a virgin b4 then her type of virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity. No Marry Her! check my signature to understand my type of being

What type of man reason like you do?
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by nedu2000(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
2 words.....okafor's law
Don't marry her
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by ebukav(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wait, relax 30 mins after deir 1st meeting or wat, run 4rm her,
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Guy, let her go. Its better late than the late!
Infidelity kills a man faster

Define Infidelity?
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by realestworld(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
daretodiffer post:
What type of man reason like you do?
something tells me you ar cheap like my brother the op.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by uzoormah(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
yea..i have watched d film before.. oge okoye na anita
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
foreveryours:
Fake story
fake as kim kadarshian butt
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by ultimate77(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
This guy wey day post this shit no get sence stall.... U no just know what to write and person wet forward am to front-page set I no know wetin to tell am. E concyn una sha...
If u love person or u have developed any form of feelings for her u wouldn't have uselessly allowed her into that room in the first place.
My suggestion.
1. Get out of here
2. Don't u ever tell us such nonsence
3. Go get liver and stop talking poo.
Agine! U know her parents and they know u too but u allowed their daughter to sleep with a married man. Thunder fire that ure useless brain wet u take day think.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Taryur3(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ori re loburu for asking same foolish question..
oga pack ur load and leave here.type ur story on google.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by crackhouse(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
AlexReports:
A blog reader just sent this:‎

I have this friend whom I never had plans of dating when we met but we got close. I went out with her to see a friend, though she believed so much in me which usually makes her to seek my decision for anything. ‎

On this Faithful night, I was with her in a friend's place whom I usually let my girls sleep over his place or let them have fun with him. When the guy (James- not real name) saw her he was practically all over her and eventually invited her inside but before she went in she was looking at me for a rejection sign or reaction but I did nothing. 

After about 30mins she came out of the room with the guy (James) only for her to tell me she had slept with the guy that she would not have if I told her what I was up to. I felt sad but did not confront the guy because we were close. From that moment it dawn on me that I was loving this same girl (Anita -not real name).

James was not interested in a relationship with Anita because he was already married. Now my challenge is that I have not slept with her but we seem to be both in love. Even her parents are known to me well and I desire to marry her but the thought of my friend (James) haven slept with her which ofcourse he will play a good role in my wedding kills me silently.

Do I still go ahead and propose to her since we are now dating or she won't be a wife material?

The truth is that James is not aware yet we are now dating, Anita tells me everything and has long apologised. 

What should I do? Do I go ahead with her or should I seek someone else?

I love Anita, I believe Anita loves me, James is my pal whom I believe will feel guilty if he finds out he actually slept with a girl I finally wish to marry,

Please your advice sir or from other readers

is it alexreports in the hospital or another one?
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by glimpse33(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
daretodiffer:

You seem to know a lot about b1tches, you must have one in the family
You Again? *Runs Away*
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
realestworld:

something tells me you ar cheap like my brother the op.
What makes you think I care about what you think of me? Maybe I love being cheap, maybe I love being realsmiley
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by abduldope(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
i hv cm across this crap alot bt this 1 here is the worst.... bunch of lie.. mtchww can u imagine #dude fvck u sef
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
if you ask me,na who I ask?...

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
This guy de mad ooo, first u said ur good friend.. Choi, btw second which kin yeye love u de love her? Fuq her n continue friendship joor if na fuq de make u fall in love to marry her.... btw i'm sure ur good oh bad friend will be boostin around how he screw tha girl anita of urs about with other good oh bad friends of urs.... for yanky nothing bad init ooo, but for 9ja abeg leave story... if u later marry tha lady i'm sure if u didn't satisfy her she gon go baq to that niqqa of urs who had a 30min screwing her. so make u use ur head ooo... p*ssy is cheap but love cost n don't allow tha cost on cheap p*ssy.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Kingsize4luv1: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
No be small tin oooo guy just run

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by realestworld(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
daretodiffer post:
What makes you think I care about what you think of me? Maybe I love being cheap, maybe I love being realsmiley

cheap gal claimim to be real.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
realestworld:

cheap gal claimim to be real.

Maybe I love being cheapsmiley

What are you going do about it?
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by sunnyuche1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
ur good friend will sleep with her again embarassed
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by vislabraye(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
I think this is the biggest insult. She willingly slept with your friend ? Even her explanation was just warp. It's she taking u for a ride ?
Since you've not slept with her, she might be wondering what sort of guy is this.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Carter29: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cock and bull story
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Damfostopper(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fake story..... Y not screw her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.