Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (47336 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by emi14: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Are you from state or country Baba?. Your type easily call people illiterate, senseless,gullible and idiot even stupid. Take does vices as name with your he goat friend James and shame to womanhood Anita and never present such rubbish possible lies again. Nonsense. Lying liar. Nonsense
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by banmee(m): 1:47am On Mar 10, 2016
AlexReports:
A blog reader just sent this:‎

I have this friend whom I never had plans of dating when we met but we got close. I went out with her to see a friend, though she believed so much in me which usually makes her to seek my decision for anything. ‎

On this Faithful night, I was with her in a friend's place whom I usually let my girls sleep over his place or let them have fun with him. When the guy (James- not real name) saw her he was practically all over her and eventually invited her inside but before she went in she was looking at me for a rejection sign or reaction but I did nothing. 

After about 30mins she came out of the room with the guy (James) only for her to tell me she had slept with the guy that she would not have if I told her what I was up to. I felt sad but did not confront the guy because we were close. From that moment it dawn on me that I was loving this same girl (Anita -not real name).

James was not interested in a relationship with Anita because he was already married. Now my challenge is that I have not slept with her but we seem to be both in love. Even her parents are known to me well and I desire to marry her but the thought of my friend (James) haven slept with her which ofcourse he will play a good role in my wedding kills me silently.

Do I still go ahead and propose to her since we are now dating or she won't be a wife material?

The truth is that James is not aware yet we are now dating, Anita tells me everything and has long apologised. 

What should I do? Do I go ahead with her or should I seek someone else?

I love Anita, I believe Anita loves me, James is my pal whom I believe will feel guilty if he finds out he actually slept with a girl I finally wish to marry,

Please your advice sir or from other readers

OP, you mumu i swear.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by AlphaDibia(m): 3:06am On Mar 10, 2016
very yeye story
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 10, 2016
I dont think the girl really slept with the guy, maybe she just wanted to know how her intended boyfriend will react to the issue.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by justmenoni: 3:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Very very fake,the story no even follow..
foreveryours:
Fake story
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by henryhemon(m): 3:37am On Mar 10, 2016
AlexReports:

I have this friend whom I never had plans of dating when we met but we got close. I went out with her to see a friend, though she believed so much in me which usually makes her to seek my decision for anything. ‎

On this Faithful night, I was with her in a friend's place whom I usually let my girls sleep over his place or let them have fun with him. When the guy (James- not real name) saw her he was practically all over her and eventually invited her inside but before she went in she was looking at me for a rejection sign or reaction but I did nothing. 

After about 30mins she came out of the room with the guy (James) only for her to tell me she had slept with the guy that she would not have if I told her what I was up to. I felt sad but did not confront the guy because we were close. From that moment it dawn on me that I was loving this same girl (Anita -not real name).

James was not interested in a relationship with Anita because he was already married. Now my challenge is that I have not slept with her but we seem to be both in love. Even her parents are known to me well and I desire to marry her but the thought of my friend (James) haven slept with her which ofcourse he will play a good role in my wedding kills me silently.

Do I still go ahead and propose to her since we are now dating or she won't be a wife material?

The truth is that James is not aware yet we are now dating, Anita tells me everything and has long apologised. 

I love Anita, I believe Anita loves me, James is my pal whom I believe will feel guilty if he finds out he actually slept with a girl I finally wish to marry,

You are lying. Fake story.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by repogirl(f): 3:52am On Mar 10, 2016
This story is missing something..... It doesn't add up. undecided

I suspect the OP runzed Anita for James.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Hypolyta: 5:14am On Mar 10, 2016
KILL EM BOTH
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by tuna4servi(m): 5:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Lovetinz:

Change your name to Mumuni.
Wen u are changing ur name to Mumuni just add Alao. Dat is Mumuni Alao
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by lakes99: 5:59am On Mar 10, 2016
flokii:
look for d girl ur good friend cherish most and sleep with her likewise..

abi?
LOL cheesy
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by holuphisayor(m): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Of what importance is this story on frontpage?
Last time i checked this aint lovemakong forum.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by TechJournal: 6:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Judging by your story:

James seems to be the influential friend and you are some1 who is still coming up in life. So I would advice you not to marry Anita.

Reason:

If James will play an active role on ur wedding day, that means he is gonna be seeing her from time to time.

There is every tendency that James would want to sleep with her again.

Once ur married and begin on this new journey, ull face some port holes along the way, pushing you to seek help from ur buddy james. Maybe before u do soo, u might seek ur wife's *anita* advice or not but later she will find out and have a sense of appreciation towards james. Making her want to call James and thank him.

After initial phone call

From there, secret phone conversation will start between the 2. The days ur at work, busting ur ass off just trying to put food on the table, anita will be busy hustling her own with james.

One day, u will eventually find out, and that would trigger a deep rage for ur friend james. Leading to fight etc.

U guys are close buddies. So why would a deep rage trigger within you.?
That's because she is the mother of your kids, ur wife, ur love.

But it's just my take on this matter. For anita to just jump in bed with him, man I just feel she would do it again when under pressure.

Thanks.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by 41lady(m): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2016
This nairaland niggas, is every time u guys have story if sharing P**cy with your friends. Ah...... I can't believe that.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by sunshine1974(m): 6:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Very very fake
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by abnsugbe: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2016
AlexReports:

u love her and believe she loves u too...Thats were u mistake starts from!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by tunde1200(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Why this guy name no be mumu.
How do I come across this morning.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by FRANKOXY(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2016
you have mind to ask this question....
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Ndukings92(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

What type of man reason like you do?
u mean we should clap for her for sleeping with a guy she didn't know for d 1st time she visited his apartment?I want to know
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by catalanscrew(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Kill him and hang yourself
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Maximus85(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2016
AlexReports:

You're talking rubbish. You allow your girls sleep over in his place, the friend is married, he was taking her inside to phork and you did nothing, she came out and said she phorked your friend...... So disjointed and 99.9% untrue story and if it was true..... You must be very stupid.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by fortune1968: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2016
nonsense fiction.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by swaggprofessor(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Marry both of them. Didn't read ur story. Just ur topic. Its like carrying wahala is ur thing.

Wait o!!!! Just did now, did she just meet james for d first time and den slept with him. I know u guys were nt dating den but...... Hmmm, u can give her a trial if u like her that much. Maybe she was on heat that particular day so ur presence meant nothing sef. She just waka leave u folo james enter rm lock door. Una get mind.
Of all the username y b say na the cheapest condom name na u choose??

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2016
rattlesnake:
Sleep with her to remove the sleep he slept with her

Hehehehehe
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Harfisco(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Mad man story
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by kennyok(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Come to think of it, you mentioned 30mins ,does it mean your girl who was meeting james for the ist time could just unzip for him im a jiffy ..or u saying james is so prince charming nd irresistible to all your female frds...nd I believed it was a planned visit ,so Bleep out this topic u were part of this game.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Bussme: 7:15am On Mar 10, 2016
To be frank with u, going ahead to marry her will keep hunting u like demon. Marriage is not testing or child's play. Look for another girl and move on. Ur friend having easy ride with her is a clear indication of what will happen in later year of d marriage. The real happiness is when u know a little.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by heilige(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Forgive and maarry her cheesy grin
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by justicejay(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2016
AlexReports:
I usually let my girls sleep over his place or let them have fun with him.
i read this like 8times and i still find it hard to understand what you mean
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Marry both of them. Didn't read ur story. Just ur topic. Its like carrying wahala is ur thing.

Wait o!!!! Just did now, did she just meet james for d first time and den slept with him. I know u guys were nt dating den but...... Hmmm, u can give her a trial if u like her that much. Maybe she was on heat that particular day so ur presence meant nothing sef. She just waka leave u folo james enter rm lock door. Una get mind.

Abi oh, me too I tire for this kain mumu story...
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by playguy2(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2016
For your own good don't marry her
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by kingreign(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Alexreports, u dun well? how ur broken neck? hope say e dun straight?

How the broken neck go straight, all those things na PR stunts. He wan fire up him popularity ratings. The same broken necked niqqur is writing anothwr story as usual, we all know na fake story.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by daddyiel(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Hang your self... Fake story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Nkechi The House Girl / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.