Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Funny Things That Children Say - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things That Children Say (21326 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by pek(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2009
remember what a neighbor`s kid did to me 30 yrs ago. went to fetch water from a nearby street. i was toasting a girl then and went together. when we got to a dark corner, i touched her blouse where it bulges. when we got home, this 3 yr old boy, told my uncle his experience for the day and said, uncle touched one girl in her chest. i almost died of shame.
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nezan(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2009
Mr Kelly:

My neighbour's son was spanked by his mum for failing to heed her advice. Looking at his mum, he snared, "I will tell my Honey".

He calls his dad "honey".

This is perhaps because he hears his mum address him as "honey".

grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by meekas(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2009
@ Poster, thanks for bringing this up.

This one happened When my youngest brotha was 3yrs. One of our cousins which was about the same age then came to spend the weekend with us. One day, they wanted to have breakfast(Plantain and egg) they were both given a fork each, then our lil cousin requested for knife. The response that came from my brother was "DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF?". Surprisingly, i asked why he said such thing, and he replied "THEY USE KNIFE TO KILL THEMSELVES IN MOVIES" smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by titilaelae(f): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2009
My friends 4yr old son was showing off to his dad his mum's unused sanitary pad.

"Daddy, daddy, come and see my Mummy's PAMPERS!" It's small, Seun's own is big than mummy own!!! (Seun is his little sister).

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by lourash(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2009
i remember when i was small , my half sister came to join the family for the very first time and i was like 6years old, she was very hard working plus she liked me so much and was always doing all the chores in the house plus take care of me, so when her mother came calling i said to her right in front of my parents  ' thank you ma for bringing us a very hardworking housemaid '. omo you need see brushing that day
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
lourash:

i remember when i was small , my half sister came to join the family for the very first time and i was like 6years old, she was very hard working plus she liked me so much and was always doing all the chores in the house plus take care of me, so when her mother came calling i said to her right in front of my parents  ' thank you ma for bringing us a very hardworking housemaid '. omo you need see brushing that day

LOL
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by 3spade3(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
Thinking?

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by xpensiv: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2009
I'v gt so many experiences,
There ws a day I ws speakin to my gf in the nite my younger bro abt 5yrs old followed me to the balcony and ws pretendin nt to listen,,,the nxt day wit the whole family present on the dining table he said 'stephen I heard u tellin ur gf last nite tht u'l soon marry her', lol
I denied he said STOP LYIN ITS NT GUD', lol

I used to tk him out wit me whn goin to see girls then i'll ask him which one is fine,,, he'll whisper in my ear the fair one's bum bum is too big the othr one is beta', grin

A very funny one is when my JAMB result ws witheld and we were talkin abt it he said let them release the 'JAM' so we can use it to eat our bread, cheesy grin,,,,,
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mukina2: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
xpensiv:

A very funny one is when my JAMB result ws witheld and we were talkin abt it he said let them release the 'JAM' so we can use it to eat our bread, cheesy grin,,,,,
grin grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
xpensiv:

I'v gt so many experiences,
There ws a day I ws speakin to my gf in the nite my younger bro abt 5yrs old followed me to the balcony and ws pretendin nt to listen,,,the nxt day wit the whole family present on the dining table he said 'stephen I heard u tellin your gf last nite tht u'l soon marry her', lol
I denied he said STOP LYIN ITS NT GUD', lol

I used to tk him out wit me whn goin to see girls then i'll ask him which one is fine,,, he'll whisper in my ear the fair one's bum bum is too big the othr one is beta', grin

Your lil brother is going to be a comedian in the future grin cheesy grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by zaliya(f): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
Everyday I get back from work, my 5 year- old son and 3 year-old daughter would always welcome me with ' Mummy welcome, how waz ur week? how was ur day? and how waz ur ENGLISH? what did u buy for me?'

My husband was running late for his exams on saturday and had to storm out of the house, while my kids ran after him and said 'Daddy, buy us ice cream, I had to hush them down, told them to tell him 'All the best' and they shouted ' Daddy buy us ALL THE BEST.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by zaliya(f): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
My sister was confiding in her husband in the presence of her lil daughter about her car which she said that her mechanic had destroyed. Few days later when the Mechanic( Uncle Victor) came around, her daughter said to him ' Uncle Victor, You have destroyed my mummy's car, when I grow up You will never repair my car for me'.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mukina2: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
zaliya:

Everyday I get back from work, my 5 year- old son and 3 year-old daughter would always welcome me with ' Mummy welcome, how waz your week? how was your day? and how waz your ENGLISH? what did u buy for me?'

My husband was running late for his exams on saturday and had to storm out of the house, while my kids ran after him and said 'Daddy, buy us ice cream, I had to hush them down, told them to tell him 'All the best' and they shouted ' Daddy buy us [b]ALL THE BEST
.[/b]
grin grin grin hahaha i don laff tire grin grin grin grin

zaliya:

My sister was confiding in her husband in the presence of her lil daughter about her car which she said that her mechanic had destroyed. Few days later when the Mechanic( Uncle Victor) came around, her daughter said to him ' Uncle Victor, You have destroyed my mummy's car, when I grow up You will never repair my car for me'.
grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by muscodee: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
Was driving home from church recently, my 5yr old son, sitting at the back by the window saw a plane in the sky, after observing it for a while, he said "daddy, see! the plane is reversing" shocked shocked
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 1:30am On Aug 25, 2009
~What i enjoy most listening to kids say funny things is the innocence with which they say it,  . Priceless!!

~I've just had a good laff reading some posts,the "Mummy Chew the Bones" was my fav,  . i laffed so hard i cried  grin

~My Seven year old fancies himself a comedian,he's always doing/saying things that have me in stitches or gives me fits of giggles! I'll be here all day thinking of the things he's said/done. . .  he mimics N9a pigin english pharses from Funny movies in an uncanny way for a Non-Nigerian!

~My Mam called to tell me MJ has died. . .when my son asked me what happened & i told him,he asked "Which MJ? The Brown One or the White one? I went from feeling sad & at the point of tears to having a good laff  grin

~A Couple of years ago while spending the weekend over at his Uncle's,he woke up to find his Aunt & Uncle in one room &  a friend of my SIS who'd spent the night who's also mixed-race in the guest room. . .he went to his uncle & aunt & asked "Why do you have two Aunt Annie"?
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by peruso: 3:43am On Aug 25, 2009
they see and say it as they see it, no reservations, we all crank up our ribs, little angels ;d :d ;d
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by peruso: 3:46am On Aug 25, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahah

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 3:49am On Aug 25, 2009
~I cudnt agree more Peruso! grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 25, 2009
my son is at that stage where no item in the house is safe from him . he pushes all the buttons on the remote and tv. the other day, i was at my pc, and he came to drag me to the tv. he had accidentally changed the channel from those AVin for games and dvd players. i wonder how he figured that only daddy would be able to resolve the problem cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Anabel(f): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2009
well, this happens with my neighbor's son, i was still pregnant then and he came to our flat and knocked the door, when i stood up and found out it was him, i said:

Anabel: Bolu go and play i need to rest, you will disturb me with your noise
Bolu: If you dont let me in, the baby that will come from that big tommy of yours will be as stubborn as i am.

In fact after this i was dead scared, cos after explaining to his mum, she began to tell me other ones that got me shocked.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Olisa4all: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2009
it all reminds me of Bill Cosby's show "kids say the darndest things"
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by zaliya(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2009
My kid were going through my wedding pictures. They looked and searched through to see if they appeared (of course they weren't born then). With rage and sobs, they screamed ' Naughty Mummy, You left us at home and went to do wedding with daddy, you didn't take us along, we will not play with you again'.

Last Christmas, my five year old son went outside the house to watch his uncle Sam throw 'BANGER' (knock-outs). I shouted at him asking 'what is your uncle doing?' He screamed back at me from outside 'Uncle Sam is BANGING'.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by didit1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
zaliya:

My kid were going through my wedding pictures. They looked and searched through to see if they appeared (of course they weren't born then). With rage and sobs, they screamed ' Naughty Mummy, You left us at home and went to do wedding with daddy, you didn't take us along, we will not play with you again'.

Last Christmas, my five year old son went outside the house to watch his uncle Sam throw 'BANGER' (knock-outs). I shouted at him asking 'what is your uncle doing?' He screamed back at me from outside 'Uncle Sam is BANGING'.

Oh my God grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by zaliya(f): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2009
Remember this nursery rhyme:

My father had a little dog, its name was bingo B-I-N-G-O,

My kids interpretation:

My father WAS a little dog, HIS name was Bingo B-I-N-G-O.

They scream and sing it with all innocence.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by xpensiv: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
Many years bak, oneday my younger bro ws in the restroom & and ws makin so mch noise while tryn to let 'it' out he ws lik hmmm, hmmmmmm, hyyyyyy,,,,,lol then my mum shouted MOSES whts the problem he's like i'm 'CONSTIPATED',,,,lol wen he finally comes out my mum asks ' do u knw the meanin of constipated?' he says yes its wen you are in the toilet tryn to poo, and you are doin hmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm, hyyyyy, hmmmma, because 'it' doesnt wnt to come out,,,  grin lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by uglyBetty1(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2009
I and my nephew of almost six years was watching one home video, then in one of the scene, the actress ran into the toilet and vomited the first time, then she came out again, then ran back. My nephew said," Ehn, the next thing now is that she is pregnant, i was so surprised, i asked him how he knew. He said that everybody that is pregnant always runs to go and vomit.

I couldn't help laughing at what he said.
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by bigfoot79(m): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2009
Hmmm! Kids and kreativity. I was doing community service back in the University, trying to teach a 5years old hausa-boy basic English Language. The topic was gender u know? Man.Woman, he.She and all that stuff. As such i had to demonstrate by the following examples
me. Abdul (the boy) abdul=he . Your Papa= he. me =he , Your mummy=she. your sister =she.
Okay now finish these,
Me. This woman
abdul. She
me. that boy he
blah blah blah.
Me. (pointing at a very little girl) that girl
abdul. (Really confused, after a moment with a broad smile ), PIKIN? yes uncle the girl na small pikin now haba,
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mohawkchic(f): 1:43am On Aug 26, 2009
~"Mummy. . why do people grow beard under their armpits?" grin~
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by bolseas(f): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2009
this topic reminds me of what my younger sister said when we were very much younger.

one afternoon, while performing ablution, the inquisitive girl asked me wht i was doing i replied that "i was performing Ablution" a few seconds after, my mum called out to me and my younger sister simply replied that "sista sheri is performing Abortion"

2. one day, we were on holidays at that period, so there was a full house. we were all in d girls's room gisting and catching up on events that happened in our different schools (we were boarders) and my aunt updating us on things that happened at home, meanwhile my aunt was preparing lunch, so she had a pot of water on the stove, of course the youngest was my younger sister, and she was asked to go and check if the water was boiling.

aunty mi: Ope, lo wo boya omi tin o (Ope go and check if the water is boling)
(ofcourse, Ope obediently got up and went to the kitchen only for her to stay for another 5 mins in the kitchen.)

my aunt called out to her,

aunti mi: Ope, she omi o ti o ni? (Ope is the water not boiling yet?)

Ope: (replies with her tiny voice) miimo, on ko she jamulujamulu( i dnt knw, but it is jamulujamulu{whatever dat means})
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mukina2: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2009
mohawkchic:

~"Mummy. . why do people grow beard under their armpits?" grin~

buahahaha grin

reminds me of the day my five year old cousin, asked my aunt why her bottom had a cut and her brothers had none grin grin grin grin
she screamed so hard ,like something terrible had happened grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Boslo: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
Well the other day we were all in the sitting room and Bisi Olatilo Show was on the TV.this time around it was a wedding Event.My 3 yr old daughter was watching.The next day she suddenly turned to me and asked "Mum when am i doing my own wedding"I replied her that when she grows old like an aunty.She said Mummy I want to do my own wedding now. do it for me now.

Whenever I beat her for doing something wrong.She will say.Mummy are you a teacher?
If I shout at her.She will say.Mummy talk small small it is not good to shout.
And when she wants to eat.She will say Jesus wash your hand and come and eat.Satan stay away.How funny

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by Boslo: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
My 3 yr old daughter was standing at the balcony and suddenly our neighbor was just coming in from a journey.The next thing my daughter did was to run towards him,jumped at him and said "It is a lie"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man / The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.