Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men (15818 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / The Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Sirnuel: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by maximunimpact(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Its a gud tin dat men's hypocrisy can be sumarised in jst a piece of paper, try dat with women's pretenteous lifestyle den u are lookin at book publishing!...............truth is men are easy to undastand

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Such an informative piece and a steal into men's thinking. Just what I needed for my next thread on here. Most guys are really weak, they really thrive on women playing dumb and pretending to be ignorant. I rest my case for now lookout for my next thread, it proves everything the writer said. Its sad actually.

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by StArusi: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Everytime marriage marriage marriage as if our lifespan depends on it. @OP I just hope my gal doesn't come on Nairaland today n see ds shit u posted here, if not only God knows wot I will do to you.
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Godfullsam(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2014
The write up is so long but very interesting. Cant believe i could read it to the end. @ Op pls stop generalising men, not all men will want to lord over women. As our faces are different so is our attitudes toward women.

5 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2014
biafransoul: I thought men and women are now equal and whatever a man can do, women can do better. What's stopping the ladies going ahead to pay the bride price of men? The fact is ladies; you cant eat your cake and have it. We men have equally seen the 'light'. We cherish our freedoms now more than ever. The funniest thing is even at 80 years, we can still deliver while our women these days enter menopause at late thirties and early forties these days.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The funniest thing is what does an 80year old deliver?with what, exactly?

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Godfullsam: The write up is so long but very interesting. Cant believe i could read it to the end. @Op pls stop generalising men, not all men will want to lord over women. As our faces are different so is our attitudes toward women.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by cannonnier(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2014
:/ tongue Good Morning! grin;D8)

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 21, 2014
*Unfollowing thread again*, I am not interested in watching any fights this morning.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by biafransoul: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2014
BluIvy: Such an informative piece and a steal into men's thinking. Just what I needed for my next thread on here. Most guys are really weak, they really thrive on women playing dumb and pretending to be ignorant. I rest my case for now lookout for my next thread, it proves everything the writer said. Its sad actually.

No real man thrives on women playing dumb. Just that even goats are wiser than some of the the so called liberated ladies nowadays. Waiting for your thread to equally show you how ignorant and fickle minded some ladies of nowadays are.

3 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2014
biafransoul:

No real man thrives on women playing dumb. Just that even goats are wiser than some of the the so called liberated ladies nowadays. Waiting for your thread to equally show you how ignorant and fickle minded some ladies of nowadays are.

Keep Calm and stay strong brother no need to put on your gloves as yet. We are not fighting joor but sharing experiences, dats all. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Why would any secure Woman allow any Man to use her like that?

We allow people to treat us the way we want them to.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by tracyfemmmm: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2014
I love this right up abeg.OP is on point kiss

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by biafransoul: 6:28am On Jul 21, 2014
BluIvy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you're not utterly dumb. And yeah. we can still pump up even the materialistic, fickle minded ones.gringrin
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by lilmax(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2014
It feels good to be a man,who knows how this thread is going to be today
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by 5minsmadness: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2014
fellis: *Unfollowing thread again*, I am not interested in watching any fights this morning.
Thank you jo.
This is becoming annoying, the person that moved this to front page (a 2009 thread at that!) is just looking for drama this morning. Everyday on family section its one gender war after another.
I quit!
*unfollows thread *
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2014
biafransoul:

I hope you're not utterly dumb. And yeah. we can still pump up even the materialistic, fickle minded ones.gringrin

Why the insults so early in the morning? Please upgrade your mattress, sharp, sharp. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by EternalBeing: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2014
9jvirgin: What does a man prove by “capturing” a girl, insisting on knowing her every move, then suddenly dropping her after years of being kept prisoner. He goes on to another, saying she’s not what he wants. What pride is there for you men to have up to six different girls call on you in a day?...

More men a becoming weaklings, only weaklings get conquered by selfish ego to destroy other people's lives. I know girls that have ran mad or committed suicide after being long deceived by these fake men. Real strong men, despite being handsome and rich, bring joy to people, genuinely treating everybody like his own brother/sister. They help people to become better beings not hell-bound fools. In an immoral world where it only takes you to login to Badoo.com to have harem of girls to sleep with, Only the real strong men stick to one partner. I shall not miss the so imminent Rapture to Heaven IJN.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by UnknownT: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Mrwaters, how can you copyright an article that clearly wasnt written by you?
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by myspnigeria: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm.... Clears throat
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Women, women.. Stop complaining.... Take the bull by the horn....
The relationship you just described is akin to a relationship between a man and his dog..
Alas, like most females, you blame everyone else but yourselves, instead of blaming women for being too needy and desperate, you blame the man for keeping them...
Was the woman bounded hands and foot?? A man cannot keep you against your will. This is why we consider you inferior, you blame us for all your woes, your life revolves around men....
Its no fault of ours, we hold all the cards, the ball is in our court, we woo the women, test drive them, pay or reject them... If you do not like it... Reverse the trend, WOO any man you like, bounce him if he doesn't satisfy you, go see his parents, marry him and bring him int ur home... STOP WAITING TO BE MARRIED, START MARRYING..
But then, we men were made Alpha, we are leaders of the pack, no sane man would subject himself to a womans jurisdiction.. We have standards...

15 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by rman: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2014
@Op,

You failed to mention one important fact, it is the ladies that go into relationship with the sole aim of desire to be looked after.

* They marry up ( majority )
* Don't date men they feel are below them
* Wait until the men run after them and sweep them off their feet.
* Are actually weaker physically, no matter how we try to ignore this fact.
* in most cases, they spend less when dating because financial capability of men is a core requirement for majority of them.

In essence, women can not negotiate naturally from a position of weakness and now blame men for complying.

The movies do it, it is everywhere we turn and look, the alpha male gets any kind of lady he wants. So don't blame men if they all pretend to be the alpha male in their own domain.

Nice write up, but a little bit biased.

For me to completely agree, women should put their money where their mouth is.

3 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Richy4(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2014
I don't just know how in this 21st century you still generalize while driving your point home.
If men are hypocrites I guess your dad is equally a man. Your uncles are not excluded as men..
When you learn how to reduce data I guess the men in NL might answer you.

There are so many men slaving out there just to put food on the table for their family. What do you call those ones?
It is high time you revisit your statistics notebooks. That will help you a lot.
Also learn how to write some, most,few etc. That will help you from the generalising disease that you got

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Eneze1(f): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2014
njokusboy: Women, women.. Stop complaining.... Take the bull by the horn....
The relationship you just described is akin to a relationship between a man and his dog..
Alas, like most females, you blame everyone else but yourselves, instead of blaming women for being too needy and desperate, you blame the man for keeping them...
Was the woman bounded hands and foot?? A man cannot keep you against your will. This is why we consider you inferior, you blame us for all your woes, your life revolves around men....
Its no fault of ours, we hold all the cards, the ball is in our court, we woo the women, test drive them, pay or reject them... If you do not like it... Reverse the trend, WOO any man you like, bounce him if he doesn't satisfy you, go see his parents, marry him and bring him int ur home... STOP WAITING TO BE MARRIED, START MARRYING..
But then, we men were made Alpha, we are leaders of the pack, no sane man would subject himself to a womans jurisdiction.. We have standards...

it's obvious

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2014
Having a good laugh... Nairaland male children, boys and men usually dislike post (truth) like this.

@Op! Please next thread should be on how women have fish brains, they are w.hores, lazy, stupid, housemaids etc. Then come and see 'fantastic' comments.

Btw! Nice post all the same. It's unfortunate that 'they' won't read it atall. Many that read won't understand.

Respect to all the 'real' men. I know some of them are still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Calebosko(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2014
@ op since u ar in Nairaland and u are this dumb,dont know how it wud av been if u wey not,,men are afraid to be comited to women due to gals life and character,he may av cum in contact wid diferent typs of gals and concluded dat he canot take any girl seriously,yes girls are slut,gold diggers, no love,giving u heart break hey and dea, making u av problems wid ur relatives and friends, some guy decided to stay single instead to buy problem wid dea money.and secondly if u av a faithful guy u wil not stay and love him,u will say he is not d dream of evry girl dats y he as bin staying put to u alone,and u wil jump out to meet d guy of evrygirls dream,fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Anacksunamun: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2014
bookhy: And dis made frontpage!!!! Nl is turning into smth else

You are the only one turning into something else, you are quick to comment on an FP thread and forgot to read and comment without asking dumb questions.

@Topic, nice thought-provoking article I must say. But the generalisation defeated its purpose(s). Yeah, such men that behaved like the writer said are hypocrites and cowards, but not ALL men act such way.

The fact remains most of the men described by the writer are flirts, playboys, serial humpers who wants to hump all types of ladies before settling down; or doesn't even want to settle down but to keep fùcking around.

Bad people exist in both genders. Just like we have ladies that sleeps around with several men and parties in the poshest clubs and when they hit 30+, they'll remember to "change" so they could settle down with an unsuspecting responsible men. Both genders have their bad sides.

The truth is, a man that truly loves his woman and wants to wife her, won't bring up such excuses, he'll even go against all odds to wife his lady (Peter Okoye of P-square, anyone?). It's only men that doesn't love their women and wants sexuál/companionship gains only, that will bring up such childish excuses. And sometimes, there's this issue of finance. A man wants to be financially stable before "committing" and sometimes if he's broke, he can't marry his lady. The economy of Nigeria is not helping matters too.

Also some men just don't want to get married, they prefer being single and free for the rest of their lives; yeah, such men exist. so it's all about choices, kinds of men, certain issues still making the men not to settle down. So the onus is partly on the ladies to know the type of men they hook up with. Most times, the kind of men the ladies hook up with, ain't the type that are ready to settle yet and they want the man to settle down with them against all odds. Nah, it doesn't work that way.

To speak up for some men too; not all ladies are worthy of being married. Some ladies doesn't possess that which a man might GENUINELY want in his lady, so you can't put the blame on the men alone. And one mistake some ladies shouldn't make is dating a man because he must marry her. That's wrong. You might want to get settled down with him for the rest of your life, but bringing up the issue of marriage after few months of dating is childish. A man that's ready to wife you, might not even take up to two months to make up his mind.

3 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by mygem: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2014
The problem I have with most writeups is generalizing issues.all men and women likewise are not the same.I have met with very decent men and women alike.I have also related with very immoral guys and ladies who you don't dare make a housewife.
So the issue of men being hypocrites pisses me off.I have some set of long time pals who have very good marriage stories.so if your man is treating you badly don't rob it on us all.for me i am very much committed to my wife.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Anacksunamun: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2014
BluIvy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
He meant men of 80 years can still impregnate a woman unlike women that are unlikely to get pregnant (save for IVF) when they're way past their menopause.
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Anacksunamun: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2014
biafransoul:

Comparing some liberated women with goats is insultive bro. It makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Toppie2(f): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2014
A Very old and insightful thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maternity Leave During Nysc..advice Needed Pls / Disciplining Children / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.