Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? (27194 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Is It Okay For Girlfriends To Demand For An Allowance? / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by whitelexi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2009
YankeeZulu:

"Stop irritating us"? Mr Man, you and who? For once in your life speak for yourself and stop hiding behind another girl's skirt or trousers. This NL pack mentality you all have of making others uncomfortable for not following your hazy line of reasoning. Anyway, eat the thread if you like, I can see it's quickly turning into your favourite topic.

There she goes, exhibiting all the traits of a spoilt child who cannot bear to have things in any other way except her's. . . You seem to enjoy having a go at anyone who contradicts your line of reasoning - and u make it so personal. You did that to TheSeeker, and then u did it to Spikedcylinder, and now u want to do it to me as well. . . Where will u stop then?
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
Lol. Look who's talking about getting personal. Should I start counting how many u've personally attacked since this topic started? Like I said, keep hiding behind others cos you can't stand alone. And please, are you mistaking me for someone else? You seem mistaken about my identity? tongue. Anyway, like I said, chop the thread. It seems you've taken over the helm from a certain desperately seeking fella. All I know is that, I made my post first, wasn't even talking to you or anyone in particular, and u started quoting me like I'm your textbook. Rubbish.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by blackman2: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2009
hey like 2 be ur boyfriend i luv d way u talk.maybe one of dis days we can spend unforgettable time together
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by spikedcylinder: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2009
YankeeZulu:

Lol. Look who's talking about getting personal. Should I start counting how many u've personally attacked since this topic started? Like I said, keep hiding behind others cos you can't stand alone. And please, are you mistaking me for someone else? You seem mistaken about my identity? tongue. Anyway, like I said, chop the thread. It seems you've taken over the helm from a certain desperately seeking fella. All I know is that, I made my post first, wasn't even talking to you or anyone in particular, and u started quoting me like I'm your textbook. Rubbish.

I miss sugabelle, when are you gonna bring her out to party again? cheesy
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by whitelexi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I miss sugabelle, when are you gonna bring her out to party again? cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by blackman2: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
come are u d only person in dis house.see if u dont have what 2 say plz u can kindly sign out of dis room
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hmmn. The pack is gathering. grin. I was wondering when the she-male will come crawling from the woodwork. Looks like there's just some thing(s) about me that just pulls and facinates you. My every move is monitored, investigated, prodded and in short, followed with breathless dedication. I'm happy I can so easily command your attention. wink I'll try to always give every and all sides of me when ever the need arises, madam moderator wink. By the way, keep up the good "work".
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by whitelexi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
black man:

come are u d only person in dis house.see if u dont have what 2 say plz u can kindly sign out of dis room

I wonder if this is another manifestation og sugabelle/yankeezulu grin grin grin

Or just some dude seeking cheap/easy sex from the likes grin grin grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2009
whitelexi/woman wrapper grin. Don't disturb another innocent soul, you don't know what you're getting into ooo. As for this sugabelle issue, is this a joke or what? Pls clear up your mix-up. Though she seems to be the life of every party(thread) she steps into, don't try and force us together tongue.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by whitelexi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2009
YankeeZulu:

whitelexi/woman wrapper grin. Don't disturb another innocent soul, you don't know what you're getting into ooo. As for this sugabelle issue, is this a joke or what? Pls clear up your mix-up. Though she seems to be the life of every party(thread) she steps into, don't try and force us together tongue.

Awww, now look. . . . she's gone on the defensive grin grin grin

Abegi!!
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by spikedcylinder: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
YankeeZulu:

Hmmn. The pack is gathering. grin. I was wondering when the she-male will come crawling from the woodwork. Looks like there's just some thing(s) about me that just pulls and facinates you. My every move is monitored, investigated, prodded and in short, followed with breathless dedication. I'm happy I can so easily command your attention. wink I'll try to always give every and all sides of me when ever the need arises, madam moderator wink. By the way, keep up the good "work".

Right, right. I agree with you as always. cheesy
You've not answered my question though. When are you bringing her out? Or is she tied to your transformer? cheesy
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
^^^^ undecided undecided grin
Since you seem to know so much about her, why don't you find her and ask her yourself? Using the vast means at your disposal, of course wink. I was wondering what you were gaining from all this, but now I see what you enjoy from your lofty tongue position. I want you to always ab(use) it as much as you can, the perks of the position must be soooo worth it. wink grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by spikedcylinder: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2009
If you want it, Seun's email is at the bottom of the page. wink

As I was saying, where is Miss Igwe? angry
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by mamagee3(f): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2009
It's not right.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
grin grin

Thanks but as you must have gathered, I've got my hands full. But I'm glad you've found a place you can finally feel important. wink cheesy
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2009
Yankeeedoodle is still here? shocked cheesy

You're an irony of your own words, dear
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by spikedcylinder: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2009
YankeeZulu:

grin grin

Thanks but as you must have gathered, I've got my hands full. But I'm glad you've found a place you can finally feel important. wink cheesy

Thanks to people like you who fan my ego from time to time. wink

Meanwhile, have you finished your daily dose of 1 night in Paris? grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2009
Sorry, don't get the joke . Twisted. tongue

And trust me, you need more than me to fan ur ego. A hurricane katrina is the only thing big enough to do justice to your herculean-sized "ego". grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by spikedcylinder: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2009
Well, who can deny that you're a hardworking woman who does a thorough job. Get back to it will you?

You no longer fancy Paris? Who is the new "greatest actress in hollywood" then?
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by whitelexi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Well, who can deny that you're a hardworking woman who does a thorough job. Get back to it will you?

You no longer fancy Paris? Who is the new "greatest actress in hollywood" then?

grin grin grin
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2009
((((yawn)))) at this rate, we'll probably be at this all night. Wish you, womanwrapper/whitelexi, was worth my time, but sadly you're not. Like madam FL alligator has pointed out, I really should be done here. I've just decided that you and your she-oga are all I've always suspected, and less than I expected, you to be. And while you ponder on that last line, I will now, with my dignity intact, bow out of the show. tongue

PS feel free to follow me on which ever of my next NL escapade. You must be gaining something from me one way or the other.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by spikedcylinder: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
Yes, please feel free to pack the rest of your dignity from the ground. And prolly think of a new creative ID while you're at it. wink
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yes, please feel free to pack the rest of your dignity from the ground.And prolly think of a new create another ID while you're at it. wink

Don't instigate! tongue
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2009
What's up with the tiny print, hmmn? I'm really impressed by your "professionalism". Your employer would be so proud of you. tongue
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by spikedcylinder: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2009
Did you leave some droplets of dignity behind? You want me to help you look?

michelin89:

Don't instigate! tongue

It is her/his/its speciality. I might as well help. cheesy
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
I would gladly banter with you all night, but I'm really worried about the thread in question. Judging from the last ten or so posts, we're beginning to veer dangerously off-topic. By now you, madam lock-down, thread-moving moderator would have shut it down. But like I said, you're so blinded by your monumental ego that you've forgotten to be professional. tongue

Are you sure you're still fit for the job?
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by spikedcylinder: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2009
Like I said, his email is at the bottom of the page. wink You can email him in secret without looking too desperate, yer know? wink
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Hauwa1: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
ummm, the thing come get Kleg here
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by YankeeZulu: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ spikedcylinder
Rotf. Lmao. Sorry, but being a moderator is soooo overrated. It's the last thing on my list of "What To Do If I Ever Find Myself Jobless". Nevertheless, it must be, if not your only means of livelihood, then at least your only means of getting a life. Contrary to your belief, I don't envy you at all. I pity you. You don't deserve to be in any area of authority. You just can't handle all that cyber power. tongue. Somebody should release you before you hurt yourself.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ YankeeZulu

It's you stopped arguing. You have made your point and we have heard you. Please enough of this.

@ spike

E don do. This thread is not supposed to cause wahala!

kiss kiss Kiss and make up.
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by spikedcylinder: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2009
YankeeZulu:

@ spikedcylinder
Rotf. Lmao. Sorry, but being a moderator is soooo overrated. It's the last thing on my list of "What To Do If I Ever Find Myself Jobless". Nevertheless, it must be, if not your only means of livelihood, then at least your only means of getting a life. Contrary to your belief, I don't envy you at all. I pity you. You don't deserve to be in any area of authority. You just can't handle all that cyber power. tongue. Somebody should release you before you hurt yourself.

So why do you keep yapping on and on and on about mod this mod that? If you want it, you can have it. Otherwise, shut your trap if you have nothing else to say or no other angle to argue from.
Notice my first post on this thread by the way? How can you?!?!?! undecided I was talking about the issues at hand but nooooooo! Miss booby trap here would rather slander personalities because she's that insecure about herself and has the "green eyed monster" lurking about her like flies to shit.
When you're tired of stalking me on nl, you'd go back to making your tie and dye Tshirts and watching Paris Hilton mojo. Mmmmk? cheesy

@ Michellin
Peace maker? shocked I'd never have thought! cheesy
Re: Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ Michellin
Peace maker? shocked I'd never have thought! cheesy[/color]

I am too tired myself for trouble today!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? / Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.