Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN (55802 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by obassed: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2016
There was a country
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by arthurousman: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2016
EFCC NAVY ARMY Police no fit catch topolo for past few months na GEJ una want to go catch may Nigeria don't need oil money any longer
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by devonpaul(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2016
skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.
12 million fans. Many of d voters don't even know who they voted for. It was all a game of 200-500naira to each head then cast ur vote for our man
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2016
NextGovernor:
If them try any stupid tin, they should be ready to finance that budget with cocoa and tomato farming. By the time the whole oil from SS is blocked them go know say 5% people are more important in this country. Just drop in oil price, we are already down economically, only God knows what will happen if the whole pipelines are blasted.
to hell with you oil. sanity must be restored. stop promoting violence.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by BlackTechnology: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Just like how u kept quiet after cownus arrest, gej will be jailed n nothing will happen

After arresting him, you still can't kill him as desired.

Rather your god fumbled on Aljazeera. Further indicting himself as an undemocratic President
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Fury007: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
Probing Jonathan?? It seems APC wants to bury their whole body alive Nationwide.

I wish them good luck as Gej remains the only one that can tell the world how the arms deal was a proposed scam and a cover up agenda to hoodwink the world that APC Is fighting corruption.

I believe Jonathan is preparing very well for the day to come. We gonna know who gets the shame.

You have made all this noise for nothing!!! There is nothing you and your ilks could do to prevent Buhari from becoming President, there is also nothing you can do to stop the trial if Jonathan is found wanting.

Eartern frustration vent that you are.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by rusher14: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that PMB had not had a secret pact with GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent & pathetic. Victims of prejudice & poor education.

I laugh o.

Is it not Nairaland again?

Don't you know many write their contribution before even clicking on the thread?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by noblegrex: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
Probing Jonathan?? It seems APC wants to bury their whole body alive Nationwide.

I wish them good luck as Gej remains the only one that can tell the world how the arms deal was a proposed scam and a cover up agenda to hoodwink the world that APC Is fighting corruption.

I believe Jonathan is preparing very well for the day to come. We gonna know who gets the shame.
why can't you just wait and let's see. If you realy stand for the truth and not hypocracy,probing him is the only way to get the truth. Is the #2.1b not the countrys' money! Are you not part of the country that owns the money. If you're not,then leave us alone to fight for the money.we deserve to know how its been spent.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fury007:

You have made all this noise for nothing!!! There is nothing you and your ilks could do to prevent Buhari from becoming President, there is also nothing you can do to stop the trial if Jonathan is found wanting.

Eartern frustration vent that you are.

grin one of the symptoms of painment/frustration. Others are:
1) unable to see clearly
2)inability to make a complete meaningful sentence
3)ranting pointlessly

You see your life??
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
noblegrex:
why can't you just wait and let's see. If you realy stand for the truth and not hypocracy,probing him is the only way to get the truth. Is the #2.1b not the countrys' money! Are you not part of the country that owns the money. If you're not,then leave us alone to fight for the money.we deserve to know how its been spent.

You and who is fighting? Buhari??
Do you really think buhari will want to blow up his cover?
There is nothing like $2.1b or whatever scam is only a cover up.
Have you asked what the NA have been using to wage war against BH?
Have you asked under whose regime it was purchased?
A sane man doesn't need to wait for you to see the clear hand writing in the wall that the whole brouhaha is a complete 100% fluke
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by MDOLOFU: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Am highly disappointed in APC, BUHARI n his agent of change oh sorry shame or is it chain I should call it? Yes because they hav come to chain us into poverty. Pure water is now 200 per bag GEJ cos it, no fuel GEJ, economics melt down GEJ. blame here n there. I told u guys day dis fools around BABA wil spoil his good name no body believe me. For BABA dat is kwn for truth to say he did not make a promise dat brought him to power den we should never believe any politician again for they are all deceivers. Just coming in una minister of shame lie Muhammad just said he never say d economic is out of BABA control.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by noblegrex: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

You and who is fighting? Buhari??
Do you really think buhari will want to blow up his cover?
There is nothing like $2.1b or whatever scam is only a cover up.
Have you asked what the NA have been using to wage war against BH?
Have you asked under whose regime it was purchased?
A sane man doesn't need to wait for you to see the clear hand writing in the wall that the whole brouhaha is a complete 100% fluke
so,why are you so pained.if its a fluke, a very normal person will have absolutely nothing to worry about.why get yourself worked up. If he's innocent for heaven sake, any sane person will be happy to see him invited so that the whole thing will be cleared.atleast everyone will get to know the truth about the whole story. I mean ah ah.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
noblegrex:
so,why are you so pained.if its a fluke, a very normal person will have absolutely nothing to worry about.why get yourself worked up. If he's innocent for heaven sake, any sane person will be happy to see him invited so that the whole thing will be cleared.atleast everyone will get to know the truth about the whole story. I mean ah ah.

Baba am not pained intact am the happiest man..
As written in one of my post in front-page I wished them goodkuck knowing fully well the end of it will justify the means.
We will know who gonna gat the shame and whose asshole gonna get exposed , is just a one way traffic.
But what has been keeping them, I mean the efcc and PMB all this while?
Yeye dey Smell.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Fury007: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

grin one of the symptoms of painment/frustration. Others are:
1) unable to see clearly
2)inability to make a complete meaningful sentence
3)ranting pointlessly

You see your life??

Crap!

Look at your list.. It's a mirror of you!!!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by maursatt: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is not about witch hunting the ex president it is all about setting record straight on how the money was utilized based on what it was ment for and also an avenue to clarified the air on allegation leveled against him.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fury007:

Crap!

Look at your list.. It's a mirror of you!!!

You need change and not chains yet you are living on chains shocked
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by noblegrex: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

Baba am not pained intact am the happiest man..
As written in one of my post in front-page I wished them goodkuck knowing fully well the end of it will justify the means.
We will know who gonna gat the shame and whose asshole gonna get exposed , is just a one way traffic.
But what has been keeping them, I mean the efcc and PMB all this while?
Yeye dey Smell.
abi eee.that's it.you believe in one thing,others believe in another and I believe in other so nobody knows except them.the only way to get the air cleared is to invite the man under which the suspected fraud happened. That's where the whole story will be said.either he's free or not.atleast its just an invitation to investigate. I can't wait. But I believe you're sure he's free but I'm not sure he's free. So let's see who win. I'll chat u up aftermath.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
noblegrex:
abi eee.that's it.you believe in one thing,others believe in another and I believe in other so nobody knows except them.the only way to get the air cleared is to invite the man under which the suspected fraud happened. That's where the whole story will be said.either he's free or not.atleast its just an invitation to investigate. I can't wait. But I believe you're sure he's free but I'm not sure he's free. So let's see who win. I'll chat u up aftermath.
No probx smiley
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Getikebusy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
BlackTechnology:
I see the end of Nigeria
Buhari can't probe Jonathan while sparing other past presidents.
100 bottles of alomo and a bucket of stew shaki for u *thumbs up*

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by flexyfranky(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Media wanna sell their pappers so they cook up things for people to buy their pappers. [sub][/sub]When you are dawn with seeling your pappers and attracting cheap popularity to your radio and tv stations, tell me.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Mackson01: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Gej cannot be spared. He presided over all the mess we are talking about.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Tochaigh: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that PMB had not had a secret pact with GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent & pathetic. Victims of prejudice & poor education.

You are the one that is not educated if you expect something like that to be said in black and white.

The article started with " President Muhammadu Buhari may have given the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) the
nod to probe ex-president, Goodluck Jonathan."

Punch is a reputable newspaper, and there is an element of truth in every rumour
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by esonuu(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
All stolen money recovered already,na where e dey? Abi wen they recover,dem share am amongst themselves

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

No Gej know more and have been awaiting the right time.
Ok my broda! Hopefully we wil hear more from ds deal!

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by 400billionman: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
sdm4christ:
If PMB try it, he will know who Nigerians are. You have not proof in any way that you are better than GEJ, So what nonesense are you telling us? The day efcc will invite GEJ you will see what will happen to this country.

Buhari as oil minister is not even comparable to Diezani allison who sold us fuel at N87.

APC is a curse to Nigeria.

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by billyG(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by billyG(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.
u mean 6milln rigged ghost votes out of 12milln.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by jarmy: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
mile12crises:
Probe being given 100% concentration while the economy gets worse while power generation slides to all time low such that the demand for candle and kerosene lamps have increased.

Of what importance is this day-to-day probe when it's not of any benefit at the moment??

Barack Obama didn't spend his first year probing looted finds but focused on revamping the US economy.

Why is this dullard hell bent on impoverishing Nigerians?
How can you build on a faulty foundation? lets give this government time.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by billyG(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
NextGovernor:
If them try any stupid tin, they should be ready to finance that budget with cocoa and tomato farming. By the time the whole oil from SS is blocked them go know say 5% people are more important in this country. Just drop in oil price, we are already down economically, only God knows what will happen if the whole pipelines are blasted.
Try it,d north will wait patiently d whole SS to die of starvation.

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by darlenese(f): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
omogin:

This is Nigeria's cross. Old docile and debilitated ignoramus[i][/i] as President. May Nigeria survive this cross

Nice title

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
skare:
The 12m you are talking about have been neutralized.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mhm I feel like.
EFCC: Sir there is a missing plot in P/Harcourt. Do you know the where about?
GEJ: Ehh,sir where is P/ Harcourt sef.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019?