Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN (55807 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by patpaul: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2016
And who will give order for Buharam to be probed? Nigerians should not worry , God will give order to His angels to probe Buharam

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by LOVEGINO(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2016
lilprinze:
If he likes he can keep on probing till 2019
...and when His tenure ends, they will surely probe him too. May God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
Probing Jonathan?? It seems APC wants to bury their whole body alive Nationwide.

I wish them good luck as Gej remains the only one that can tell the world how the arms deal was a scam and a cover up to hoodwink the world that APC Is fighting corruption.

I believe Jonathan is preparing very well for the day to come. We gonna know who gets the shame.

seems u knw much abt how the arms money was shared?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by bobchigar(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2016
skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.

What is this one saying
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by omogin(f): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2016
darlenese:
What does Buhari think he's doing ?

Probe ! Probe! Probe !

No light
No fuel
People are suffering ....
The country's economy is inside down
And all we hear is probe ...msheew

He should start probing from Obasanjo's administration
This is Nigeria's cross. Old docile and debilitated ignoramus as President. May Nigeria survive this cross

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by jaykay68(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

But Wike can probe Amaechi while leaving Odili, Omehia and other past governors of Rivers State? Hypocricy!
are there any concrete allegations against odilli and omehia, or are there any petitions against them.
Ameachi is a thief, a murderer, cultist. Let wike fire him joo. One who can open his mouth so wide without caution and insult his elders.
He himself said it that, if Jonathan had won the election, he (Ameachi) would have being in prison by now.
He knows he is a criminal. So why all the noise about probing ameachi.

6 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by cardoctor(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Probe whosoever you want to probe. I don't care anymore. Just ask NEPA to give us light.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by cashkid: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2016
NextGovernor:
If them try any stupid tin, they should be ready to finance that budget with cocoa and tomato farming. By the time the whole oil from SS is blocked them go know say 5% people are more important in this country. Just drop in oil price, we are already down economically, only God knows what will happen if the whole pipelines are blasted.

Start blasting now oooooooooo i beg una....... You never know anything, most of u just open ur mouth and talk, i guess those tht are having cocoa and oil can still have something to at least fall on, u people nko? Na hunger go kill all of una, wen u people dey threaten say u go begin blasting oil pipelines, i always laugh, to say u people are not gullible, u suppose knw say oil don dey become more or less useless but u are short sighted n never see it coming.........pls and pls start blasting nowwwwwwww ooooooooooo, n let us see who suffers most.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by mandax: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2016
Lol, Jonathan said his sixteen years in government was like in a cage.

He didn't even really campaign for re-election because truly he wanted to leave Aso Rock to enjoy private life.

Hopefully Jonathan does not end up in Kirikiri. He couldn't reckon with the fact of the merciless attitude to other Nigerians which one Nigerian group is known for.

Clueless indeed. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Phame: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
Probing Jonathan?? It seems APC wants to bury their whole body alive Nationwide.

I wish them good luck as Gej remains the only one that can tell the world how the arms deal was a scam and a cover up to hoodwink the world that APC Is fighting corruption.

I believe Jonathan is preparing very well for the day to come. We gonna know who gets the shame.
i'm gonna pick u up on this post when that time comes.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by princeattah1: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2016
PEOPLE READ ONLY FEW UNDERSTAND
of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that the PMB had not had a secret pact with the GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent. Victims of prejudice & poor education. [/quote]
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2016
jaykay68:
are there any concrete allegations against odilli and omehia, or are there any petitions against them.
Ameachi is a thief, a murderer, cultist. Let wike fire him joo. One who can open his mouth so wide without caution and insult his elders.
He himself said it that, if Jonathan had won the election, he (Ameachi) would have being in prison by now.
He knows he is a criminal. So why all the noise about probing ameachi.
Stop asking sìlly questions or you back off.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by cashkid: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2016
agongajoseph:
Xexexexexexe! I laff in vernacular, Buhari is a joke in Kaftan.

No wahala, lets meet at the polls again in 2019 Gods grace.......You will receive another shock that u may not be able to withstand.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by buchilino(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2016
BlackTechnology:
I see the end of Nigeria

Buhari can't probe Jonathan while sparing other past presidents.

Exactly my point, though I don't support gej in way if it's proven he committed a crime. But 2 target only gej administration will be seen as a witch hunt by ss n most se pple. Nigeria don't need don't need any issue now. I hope his ( pmb) not dummier as he looks

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by sonature1: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2016
This is why we keep getting it wrong. "Africa builds powerful men and not powerful institutions" - Barack Obama. EFCC should not wait until govt gives a go-head order before someone is probed. Probe should be instituted in our system so that any govt that leaves office have to defend its political stewardship before EFCC and ICPC joint section.

Let us stop fooling ourselves. Our leaders know what to do to fix Nigeria but they would never implement it. Nigeria is not working. Letz stop deceiving ourselves

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by yjgm(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

Gej ran the least corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

Buhari has not yet started we are hearing of budget padding...
Meanwhile how many billions again did he use to maintain his private jet for six months?
Who initiated the TSA that buhari implemented?

Leave that thing the truth can never be
subdued till eternity. It must raise its head someday and I feel the truth about APC being a party of scam is about to surface. Why not stay thrilled.
It is because of people like you that makes me reply a comment on nairaland.
GEJ ran the least corrupt government you said?. What an irony! You are living in self denial. When even a blind man will attest to the fact that stealing was the norm. GEJ himself said that. Though is his words, "stealing is not corruption". Haven't you wondered how thousandnaires and millionaires become billionaires overnight? It seems to me you are still sleeping.

If Buhari hasn't started yet, like seriously, then we are in for a bang. Cos with what he's done, he's done more good than the entirety of GEJ's tenure. And mind you, he doesn't use "private jet" but presidential jet.

TSA was a well thought initiative by GEJ. But because of the corrupt posture of his regime, he didn't have the balls to implement it. And we all know why. Buhari came, and in his wisdom felt the need to continue with his predecessor's plan because government is a continuum. How many new executives do you see around continue with the legacy/legacies left behind by their predecessor's. Give kudos to the man.
Nobody is above the law. Even Buhari himself. If GEJ is culpable, let him do his time with the agency, courts and prison. And if not, he's a free man.
Justice for one, is justice for all.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2016
tafabaloo:
Ok now
buhari don't try it unless you start from obj and yaraduas.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Gkemz: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Witch hunting the past administration who still remain loyal to PDP is not a way forwad for our democracy to be sustained. Why can't Buhari start with probing how public funds were looted to sponsor his presidential contest. Perhaps he should start with Fashola, Amechi, Tambuwal, and even Obasanjo only then can Nigerians have confidence on his anti corruption campaign. And he should allow EFCC to function independently rather than using them as political witch hunters against any opposition.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ZUBY77(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:
about time. the skin head has been walking around like a god and his fans have spraying spittle everywhere almost going ecstatic at the mere mention of his name.

I hope he is found guilty and jailed for a long time.

You hope he is found guilty?
What an animal you are.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by lielbree: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Ghen ghen!!
Nigeria is about to blow up...!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by cashkid: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2016
omogin:
Buhari is just a dummy with a bigotry mindset. You want to probe everything Jonathan and everything southern. Meanwhile the level of corruption in the ministries, agencies and parastatals currently stinks to the high heavens. The padding of ur budget is the smallest indication of the fraud going on under you cos of your crass naivety and complete cluelessness. I hope the next President probes you even posthumously. Hopeless probes yielding no benefit for Nigeria

Your level of ignorance to the high heavens............it is even more embarrassing for displaying it publicly. U dont need to trouble urself, only one solution for u is just for u to let us meet at the polls again in 2019. Then u will know u people dont actually mean anything to this country....Again u will receive another shock, i undrstand u pple have not fully recovered from the last one..........

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ibitzbarlow(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that PMB had not had a secret pact with GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent. Victims of prejudice & poor education.

You are spot-on! Many readers either lack comprehension or they are in a hurry to hit front page so much so that they do not read the report through. All they need to comment is the title of the report....Nigeria is on a very long thing if these are the youths it's gonna depend on .......
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ba7man(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2016
bugzbunny:
Probe.....probe....probe

And its almost a year already
Nothing on ground
No economic plans
No project to commence
Just junketting around

Zombies will applaud this wild goose chase
Sai baba is working
Lubbishhhhhh
Where is the money to achieve all what you wrote above?

Is it the greatly reduced oil prices that will fund it?

Partly, but to avoid borrowing GEJ and his band of thieves have to be probed to get back the billions of dollars that dissapeared under them.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ministeriallist: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that PMB had not had a secret pact with GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent. Victims of prejudice & poor education.
Thx bro for your candor n objectivity
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2016
I am not against probing anybody but at least be just about it. Start from at IBB, then proceed to Abacha, Shonekon, Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, Yaradua and GEJ. Also include everybody that has been in government regardless of party affiliation. This approach to me is just. Why will Fed Govt probe GEJ and not probe IBB and Abdulsalam who are both Dollar billionaires? All past Central Bank Governors should equally be probed. These guys are stupendously rich. One can go on and on. The truth is that since independence Nigeria has been a big empire of corruption. Almost all rich people in Nigeria have had direct or indirect corrupt link the government

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Btruth: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Probe or not, all we need now is action. Enough of this probing Buhari. Bring something to the table for Nigerians to feed on. cool
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Taeewo(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Waiting
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by cashkid: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2016
patpaul:
And who will give order for Buharam to be probed? Nigerians should not worry , God will give order to His angels to probe Buharam

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by kenzysmith: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2016
As far buhari have not probe obj tinubu ameachi any other probe is witch hunting I tink theb white were right nigeria is on the verge of a break away country only that they fail to predict accurately buh they re close 2016 not 2015
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nbote(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Even EFCC don dey use body language?? We don really enta b dat. But why dis people jus dey repeat themselves. D time dey spend talking about irrelevant issues is beta spent addressing some of the many issues facing masses. If you have a case against him why not charge him already and stop generating controversy.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
i'm gonna pick u up on this post when that time comes.
OK. Am not planning to change sides either.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2016
Eaa247:

seems u knw much abt how the arms money was shared?

No Gej know more and have been awaiting the right time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.