Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN (55808 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by kingoduyebo1(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2016
this is serious ooooooo oluwa was sha
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by donsteady(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2016
I hope this is not true

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by obowunmi(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Jokes.

Jonathan is untouchable. grin grin

Bubu can keep on deceiving the masses.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by omogin(f): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2016
cashkid:

Its ur father n mother that actually need that advise cos dem no try at all. In my own case, they actually thought me how to put people like u where u rightly belongs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You came back too quickly. Seems you don't know who your parents are or an unknown ram kidnapped your mum and shagd her in an emir's room
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Truckpusher(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Another drama to give the gullible zombies something to nibble on.

Probe ko ! Prove ni ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by murtalaa(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2016
The dilemma is which case to even start from.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by sendownrain: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Shot a hell up with probe and face your incapability to govern.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by yaki84: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that PMB had not had a secret pact with GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent & pathetic. Victims of prejudice & poor education.

isoryt.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Futureleader201(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2016
I'm not against probing GEJ but I think the probe have to start from OBJ tenure etc and then to buhari himself because he's also corrupt.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Opulencia: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
I like the way this govt have been updating us on issues of corruption of the past administration. But we need this same update on current economic matters, their visions and how far they have gone, what are the drawbacks. APC strategy of working in isolation is not helping Nigerians to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
Probing Jonathan?? It seems APC wants to bury their whole body alive Nationwide.

I wish them good luck as Gej remains the only one that can tell the world how the arms deal was a proposed scam and a cover up agenda to hoodwink the world that APC Is fighting corruption.

I believe Jonathan is preparing very well for the day to come. We gonna know who gets the shame.

That's how u threw kanu into prison with ur rants. We shall see na
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2016
peacengine:
Hehehehe grin Buhari no like imsef o

Just like how u kept quiet after cownus arrest, gej will be jailed n nothing will happen
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2016
skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.

Which useless fans? We all know what happened in the south southern part of Nigeria. The fool has less than 10 million supporters
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2016
NextGovernor:
If them try any stupid tin, they should be ready to finance that budget with cocoa and tomato farming. By the time the whole oil from SS is blocked them go know say 5% people are more important in this country. Just drop in oil price, we are already down economically, only God knows what will happen if the whole pipelines are blasted.

We go suffer am together na. And we can still go back to our cocoa and groundnut unlike una.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2016
SleekMallam:
Buhari lacks the balls. is Lula da Silva not facing same in Brazil? Buhari is a pretender!

Like the way he couldn't arrest ur useless cownu right? Well, we shall see
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2016
tuniski:

Bitter! GEJ is already the Hero home and abroad. Probe ko buhari ni. What are people turning this obviously non performing buhari to sef? Wake up bro direct your pain to buhari.

Hero of the cowards in se and ss? What can they do?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

Gej ran the least corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

Buhari has not yet started we are hearing of budget padding...
Meanwhile how many billions again did he use to maintain his presidential private jet for just a spec of six months?
Who initiated the TSA that buhari implemented?

Leave that thing the truth can never be subdued till eternity. It must raise its head someday and I feel the truth about APC being a party of scam is about to surface. Why not stay thrilled.

Who is this fool?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Jokkarm: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2016
We are already in a hard time , anything that will increase our suffering should be drastically avoided.
If EFCC or the buhari led administration wants to prob the former president , OBj should be included if not the niger delterns will think is witch hunting and might cause More problem in the pipe line and impose unnecessary hardship the the already suffering citizens .
I am still waiting and watching if this trend of fighting corruption is a transparent one .
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by SleekMallam: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Like the way he couldn't arrest ur useless cownu right? Well, we shall see
sheikh abdulijabbar, I trust your balls are made of brass?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ronaldbecky(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2016
NextGovernor:
If them try any stupid tin, they should be ready to finance that budget with cocoa and tomato farming. By the time the whole oil from SS is blocked them go know say 5% people are more important in this country. Just drop in oil price, we are already down economically, only God knows what will happen if the whole pipelines are blasted.
lolzz...lwkd see chest beater..
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

That's how u threw kanu into prison with ur rants. We shall see na

Maybe you left part of your brain in sambisa idp camp...
Which rant?
And what the hell are you talking about?
See where??
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Who is this fool?

No maybe the one that read this wonderful peice of truth and decided to shy away from it is the fool wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

Maybe you left part of your brain in sambisa idp camp...
Which rant?
And what the hell are you talking about?
See where??

Where is cownus international backing? Where is UKs support? Have u forgotten that Nigeria has played into ur "traps"?grin
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by MrOmoyemi: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2016
bugzbunny:
Probe.....probe....probe

And its almost a year already
Nothing on ground
No economic plans
No project to commence
Just junketting around

Zombies will applaud this wild goose chase
Sai baba is working
Lubbishhhhhh

With this kind of talk, i know naija surely planned his own fall, with new Naija in sight, ur type will soon go into extinctn, we will soon prove u wrong!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Where is cownus international backing? Where is UKs support? Have u forgotten that Nigeria has played into ur "traps"?grin

I don't need to stop you or envy you laughing at your foolishness... And yes I have not forgotten is still fresh in my memory. And yes again we shall overcome and the person that has the last laugh will be determined...

Stay calm
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

No maybe the one that read this wonderful peice of truth and decided to shy away from it is the fool wink
Oh, its the same idi0t I came across the other day. Anything that has to do with east is nonsense and stupidity. Are you cursed?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by abduljabbar4(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

I don't need to stop you or envy you laughing at your foolishness... And yes I have not forgotten is still fresh in my memory. And yes again we shall overcome and the person that has the last laugh will be determined...

Stay calm

Ohh! So you guys are still talkinggrin Namdi cownu will be hanged and nothing will happen.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by camelus: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2016
diana158:
http://www.punchng.com/corruption-efcc-free-to-probe-jonathan-presidency/

Probe GEJ, probe Abdulsalami Abubakar, probe OBJ probe Late Yaradua/Turai . Probe all the way...

No one should be spared!!!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by gawu1: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that PMB had not had a secret pact with GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent & pathetic. Victims of prejudice & poor education.
You have said it all. I made these observations too. It's too bad.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by knxpin(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:
about time. the skin head has been walking around like a god and his fans have spraying spittle everywhere almost going ecstatic at the mere mention of his name.

I hope he is found guilty and jailed for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Probe GEJ if you like. Probe Nnamdi Azikiwe sef.! But please make fuel available, make $$ available (not In black and blue markets o!), recover the economy that was said to have technically slipped off your gentle hands, beg the Fulani mafia to leave some land for Benue,Jos and Southern Kaduna people and Let Ipobians demonstrate in peace (better still give Police batons and rubber bullets).
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by knxpin(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2016
I think buhari needs to be probed for laundering PTF money in London bank when he was ptc chairman.
Ranting of a looser. Worst thing that happened to Nigeria in recent time.
Thinking we forgot the killing of Nysc members and your obnoxious statement.
I will make your government ungovernable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.