Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN (55800 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by austelright(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2016
skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.
You must be high on ogun weed, did you do maths in your secondary school atall, how dear you call 3m votes mere. only God knows how you paas your mathematics in waec.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by tinsel: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Toosure70:
Baba get the lever?
Nothing will happen if he is probed. It will come and pass and if he is found guilty nd jailed nothing also will happen.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by kachnov(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Okay na..the world is watching
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by tinsel: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2016
Churchillsaug:
must you bring your $tupidity to public? Cant you criticise constructively? That Ebele bastard is 1 million times better than you, your entire family, and your five next generation to come
Ebele is your father? See how you are abusing somebody for a person you don't even know.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by AreaFada2: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2016
lilprinze:
If he likes he can keep on probing till 2019

Abi o. Shebi families around 9ja are eating a piece of probe on their plate three times a day.

The surprise is why the probe cannot be done quietly while focusing on job creation, healthcare, education, agriculture, electricity/infrastructure and fixing the ailing economy.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Socketbet: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2016
We are waiting to see how far
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

Which money? You mean the fking scam
Don't worry the truth shall be revealed soon. I wonder what the present NA is using in fighting bokoharam up till this moment as we speak... Or they use bare hands??

Out of point.

The rail way ameachi is commissioning in PH was done by who? Anyway if you like deny his achievements in SS I really do not care. Not my business.

which rail is dis one talking abt.

Is it the elephant project(mono rail) or there is another rail we knw nt abt?.

Jst Shut Up if u don't have any thing meaningful to say.
Nonsense!.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by babestella: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:
It is clear from all revelations so far that Jonathan was very corrupt. I knew it would come to this in the end.

Well, go and prove your case in court. Till date, FG is yet to prove a single Dasuki case in court, we are waiting.

GEJ has said there is nothing like 2.1 billion dollars arms money. Where did apc get the figure from? Where was it appropriated in our budget, was any special provision made for such amount?
Was it just a phantom figure made up to deceive the world? If they had their details, why haven't FG taken Dasuki to court and win the case.
Dokpesi was paid for media consultancy job, that's what Buhari is chasing all around town, wherever the money came from is not Dokpesi's business, to me that's already a lost case.

Instead of taking people to court you try them via media and complain that your headache is the judiciary.

It's good they touch GEJ, then the bees(truth) will be let out, it's gonna sting so hard.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2016
herbie27:
which rail is dis one talking abt.

Is it the elephant project(mono rail) or there is another rail we knw nt abt?.

Jst Shut Up if u don't have any thing meaningful to say.
Nonsense!.

So finally there was a rail...
Lol... Dig more you might find another...
Hypocrites everywhere.
Rubbish
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by brabus(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2016
[size=14pt]Welcome to the Beginning of The End.[/size]

Now we are beginning to chase shadows instead of focusing on real issues such as revamping the collapsed economy, as well as harnessing financial resources to avert the impending collapse of Nigeria.

Maybe this is another way God wants to answer the prayers of some people.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2016
ziccoit:

Who is hiding? A criminal or NA? A tompolo or NA? Let the criminal come out of his hiding place and walk the street like NA and lets see who own the street. Why people support criminals and criminalities is far beyond me.
if the US government is looking for a criminal the criminal need nt walk on the road.

They will do anything humanly possible jst to arrest dat criminal.

Ur government barely knw whr dis so called criminal is because is a government dat knw nothing.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2016
omofunaab:

Abeg wetin no be scam for ur syd.. .everything na scam,witchunt....you can as well say there was no corruption during the last regime and that all international bodies saying nigeria was corrupt was lieing

Good, tell him.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by emzila(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that PMB had not had a secret pact with GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent. Victims of prejudice & poor education.
the same way they were told that Buhari said he will make #1=$1 yet they won't show you where in the paper that he was quoted(" "wink in respect of that. mtcheeeeew, unemployable graduates who want to be leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by FreemanDave(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
Probing Jonathan?? It seems APC wants to bury their whole body alive Nationwide.

I wish them good luck as Gej remains the only one that can tell the world how the arms deal was a proposed scam and a cover up agenda to hoodwink the world that APC Is fighting corruption.

I believe Jonathan is preparing very well for the day to come. We gonna know who gets the shame.

Shameful
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

So finally there was a rail...
Lol... Dig more you might find another...
Hypocrites everywhere.
Rubbish
common sense is common bt hv seen u don't hv one or maybe u whr jst told dat Ameachi built a rail.

Google is ur friend

Find out if he built or completed any rail b4 u come on nairaland to say rubbish!.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Lolz...I no wan laff grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy meat de ur mouth wey u never fit chew swallow,u can carry stone join am...oya naa...I wish them GOODLUCK
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by banme1(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:
about time. the skin head has been walking around like a god and his fans have spraying spittle everywhere almost going ecstatic at the mere mention of his name.

I hope he is found guilty and jailed for a long time.
hoping against hope.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2016
herbie27:
common sense is common bt hv seen u don't hv one or maybe u whr jst told dat Ameachi built a rail.

Google is ur friend

Find out if he built or completed any rail b4 u come on nairaland to say rubbish!.

The mono rail project was started and completed by Gej within the spec of 3 years and commissioned by the minister of transport...

Abeg dey your lane...
I don't meddle affairs with psycos.

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Lol

cheesy grin cheesy
FreemanDave:

Shameful

Lack of words I presume
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by tola268: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2016
diana158:
http://www.punchng.com/corruption-efcc-free-to-probe-jonathan-presidency/
Don't make mistake, dangers ahead, it may serve as the beginning of fall
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Akaujaa(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Nigerians and hypocrisy! In Nigeria, it's ironic to know that the poor fight and die shamefully for the corrupt rich, while the rich shamelessly kill and maim the poor who fight for them. Many people rather chose not to know that in saner climes like the USA and UK, leaders both past and serving, see it as an honour when there are called to give account of their stewardship. But over here, it's a "crime", courtesy of our youth. If Jonathan's hands are clean, why should he be scared of probe in the first place?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by bashydemy(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Ha this is serious Gbege ooo, I think the prophecy of PEJ is about to come to pass oo if you guys can remember, She said she dont want to take food to her husband in prison like she knows her husband is corrupt and might be jailed.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

The mono rail project was started and completed by Gej within the spec of 3 years and commissioned by the minister of transport...

Abeg dey your lane...
I don't meddle affairs with psycos.
i will call u a fool over and over again grin

What beautiful nonsense are u talking abt?.

Is it the abandoned mono-rail in Rivers state?.

Between the two of us who needs psychiatric eveluation?.

U done dey MAD O!.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. How does Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina saying that PMB had not had a secret pact with GEJ translate to PMB giving EFCC go ahead to probe GEJ?
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent. Victims of prejudice & poor education.

In fact, I want to hail you, you nailed it... rubbish topic...
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by EasternActivist: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2016
[s]
herbie27:
i will call u a fool over and over again grin

What beautiful nonsense are u talking abt?.

Is it the abandoned mono-rail in Rivers state?.

Between the two of us who needs psychiatric eveluation?.

U done dey MAD O!.
[/s]

Fine you win... Are you good now.
Besides it wasn't in my region...
But what surprises me is the way you blatantly debunk the truth and insist on self deceit and denial...

Source to back my argument.https://www.naij.com/669807-photos-buharis-minister-amaechi-commissions-jonathans-train.html

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by amtaken(f): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Here comes the end of the NEPA certificate holder Buhari.

Your end is really very close.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by rubochi(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2016
... a man who had all it took to stop this bastared from destroying this country, you want to probe him? May Buhari's case be a little bit worse than this man below

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by daylay123(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:
about time. the skin head has been walking around like a god and his fans have spraying spittle everywhere almost going ecstatic at the mere mention of his name.

I hope he is found guilty and jailed for a long time.

You may have to hope for a long time
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by mavinc4u(f): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2016
Buhari may have given, why the may? If he has given the order then let it be have given and not may.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by datigbogirl: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2016
AreaFada2:

Abi o. Shebi families around 9ja are eating a piece of probe on their plate three times a day.

The surprise is why the probe cannot be done quietly while focusing on job creation, healthcare, education, agriculture, electricity/infrastructure and fixing the ailing economy.

Abi oh...d typical Nigerian is contended with his suffering and will prefer to see looters suffer dan see improvement in his life... The typical way Nigerians love to beat and burn thieves to death...Buhari is just playing to d gallery cos dats d promise to d people dat brought him in...i can assure you they'll hate Buhari if he develops Nigeria but doesn't prosecute looters but they'll have a soft spot for him if he throws everyone in jail but does nothing for the country....foooolish people.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

Fine you win... Are you good now.
Besides it wasn't in my region...
But what surprises me is the way you blatantly debunk the truth and insist on self deceit and denial...

Source to back my argument.https://www.naij.com/669807-photos-buharis-minister-amaechi-commissions-jonathans-train.html
u knw nothing abt the Mono-Rail built by Ameachi.

He only started it and didn't even go quarter so what are u talking abt.

Anw who told u it was commissioned abi den done dey commission abandoned projects?.

Pls!, don't let any1 deceive u and don't be a gullible person until u see proof.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by anthonyirekpita(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2016
I think by probing GEJ order past president will be probe as will if not!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.