Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN (55820 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by SUPERPACK: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:

Gej ran the least corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

Buhari has not yet started we are hearing of budget padding...
Meanwhile how many billions again did he use to maintain his private jet for six months?
Who initiated the TSA that buhari implemented?

Leave that thing the truth can never be subdued till eternity. It must raise its head someday and I feel the truth about APC being a party of scam is about to surface. Why not stay thrilled.
thank God u accepted that the previous administration is corrupt. whether small or nt corruption is corruption.
Is buhari going to arrest jonathan just like that? NO
He will be given fair trial and if found guilty the law will be his friend.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by feaworaoja007: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
M i. Firstt 2. Comment?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by McTobe(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bevista:
90% of those who commented above never read the article, else they would have observed that there is no where in the article where PMB has told the EFCC to probe GEJ. The writer simply referenced Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina who said that the president had not had a secret pact with the former president.
---
The writer or OP may have been mischievous in coining the Title, but the readers are even more indolent. Victims of prejudice & poor education.
lol my brother I just dey read reactions dey wonder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by nakamora: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
mile12crises:
Probe being given 100% concentration while the economy gets worse while power generation slides to all time low such that the demand for candle and kerosene lamps have increased.

Of what importance is this day-to-day probe when it's not of any benefit at the moment??

Barack Obama didn't spend his first year probing looted finds but focused on revamping the US economy.

Why is this dullard hell bent on impoverishing Nigerians?

Because there is no Gej-stealing is not corruption.
No Dasuki-Atm arms gate.
The list is endless.
Your god Gej is a thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by 989900: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
“The war against corruption is open-ended. Nobody knows how it will end.”
Shehu explained further that the war against corruption in the country is not a witch hunt.
He said: “But the President is not on a witch hunt. If you remember his acceptance speech after being announced as the winner of the 2015 general elections, he said without any equivocation that he would not victimise or subject anyone to witch hunt.
“One thing very clear from the way he has carried on with the war against corruption is that past officials of government have a window to return looted funds to avoid investigation and trials which may be drawn out and sometimes inimical to the exercise.
“People can help themselves and help the country without being noisy about anything.

GEJ,OBJ, and some people you'r not hearing much about, already returned some money -- read between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by cocu25(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Probing is good for the country but it should not be so pronounced like it is nowadays. I would prefer economic reforms more pronounced than probes
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Amitex(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Who have they been probing all the while, Abacha abi IBB? Mtcheeew!!!

5 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Sunky200: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
at last

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ziccoit: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.

When I see something like this, I just laugh at the people's deliberate ignorant at the serious rigging against APC in the last election.
APC got- NE, NC, NW and SW with about 40% turn out

PDP got SS and SE with over 90% turnout.

Bros who are the riggers if not my people from SS and SE that had unprecedented turnout that deserve Guinness award.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Good....I also hope he probes OBJ and Yaradua 's tenure too. wink

And while probing....I guess we need to also find a way to make Nigerians realise that corruption is bad and evil.Because the fact is....even if we jail all the ''corrupt people''....we still have thousands if not millions of Nigerians who think that corruption is a way of life. They need reorientation. And that....is a hard job.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Xexexexexexe! I laff in vernacular, Buhari is a joke in Kaftan.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by repogirl(f): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Make dem dey probe dey go....forming activity and fooling zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by chochopiro(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2016
APC is an error

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by darlenese(f): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2016
What does Buhari think he's doing ?

Probe ! Probe! Probe !

No light
No fuel
People are suffering ....
The country's economy is inside down
And all we hear is probe ...msheew

He should start probing from Obasanjo's administration

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Flexherbal(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2016
They should not start what they can not finish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by bayinq25(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2016
skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.
So he should cart away with the billions because of the a*slicking 12million?

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by desire222(f): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2016
They used MAY, that means they are not even sure. Till they are sure of what they are saying, I remain indiferent. I've got no time for speculative journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2016
BlackTechnology:
I see the end of Nigeria

Buhari can't probe Jonathan while sparing other past presidents.
But Wike can probe Amaechi while leaving Odili, Omehia and other past governors of Rivers State? Hypocricy!

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by jaykay68(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2016
DaGC:
May or may have not?? undecided

Call me when you are sure.

Nigeria and speculative journalism angry
my brother, l weep for Nigerian journalist, they sabi fold people hands with their speculative reports. They are not sure of what they are writing. Rubbish people.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by AmAlbert(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Anokwam n'ele unu n'onyonyo 7.5D

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Elchappo: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2016
You never probe GEJ, Dollar sold for 400 naira.
Sure official dollar rate will be #999 when u start that probe.

Confused president nwoke onye Uwa Mmebi..

8 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2016
KUJE AND KIRIKIRI ARE OPEN
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by jimmy101231(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2016
my own question is anti corruption and starvation are they mutually exclusive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by sdm4christ: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2016
If PMB try it, he will know who Nigerians are. You have not proof in any way that you are better than GEJ, So what nonesense are you telling us? The day efcc will invite GEJ you will see what will happen to this country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by muba4huss(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2016
If the EFCC should probe jonathan then they must be ready to probe the preceeding president '' baba iyabo''...and am sure thats not gonna happen

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2016
Lol. He will not be president forever. He will step down one day, and it will bounce back and be probe too. Its turn by turn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by omogin(f): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Buhari is just a dummy with a bigotry mindset. You want to probe everything Jonathan and everything southern. Meanwhile the level of corruption in the ministries, agencies and parastatals currently stinks to the high heavens. The padding of ur budget is the smallest indication of the fraud going on under you cos of your crass naivety and complete cluelessness. I hope the next President probes you even posthumously. Hopeless probes yielding no benefit for Nigeria

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by stevesheddy(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2016
APC has no foresight. They were never ready to rule Nigeria. They just wanted to collect power from PDP by all means. Yes you got the Power and what have you done with it? PDP is corrupt they say but we had a good life in their regime. I just pray all this shouldn't lead to a great revolution and breaking up of Nigeria. Baba should sit at home and work. In less than a year everything is already upside down. There is no country in the world that is not corrupt. The world itself is corrupt. I'm on supporting corruption but Probing Mr A and B will not solve our problems. I'm not a fan of politics but I'm just saying what's on my mind.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ybalogs(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Lots of cases to be heard. Saraki tops the list. Once the judiciary can prove themselves against his 66 wisemen, we can discuss about GEJ then. For now, we keep watching as more drama unfolds.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by tommykiwi(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:
about time. the skin head has been walking around like a god and his fans have spraying spittle everywhere almost going ecstatic at the mere mention of his name.

I hope he is found guilty and jailed for a long time.
I hope U will be the judge to sentence him to jail. A God fearing person will always come out clear so wait and see the final out come of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.