Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN (55803 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ngoziama: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
diana158:
http://www.punchng.com/corruption-efcc-free-to-probe-jonathan-presidency/

Buhari if you dont probe obasanjo , ibb, abdulsalami, abachas family, turai yaradua then except there is no God.God Almighty will visit Nigeria for your sake and uproot Aso Rock.
You people are becoming jealous of gejs achievements around the world.Buhari get ready to withstand the wrath of God which is imminent on this nation filled with injustice, hate, tribalism and unecessary massacre by the cattle rearers.
If you like call gej names, my generations must hear about him.A man whom God has blessed no one can curse.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
daylay123:

You may have to hope for a long time
no crime in hoping for the best.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
banme1:
hoping against hope.
we'll keep hoping.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
herbie27:
u knw it's impossible.
nothing is impossible.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
ZUBY77:

You hope he is found guilty?
What an animal you are.

I have noticed you. now crawl back into the slimy hole from whence you came, you cretin.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
tommykiwi:
I hope U will be the judge to sentence him to jail. A God fearing person will always come out clear so wait and see the final out come of it.

did you type that with a straight face? I'll bet you were laughing at the absurdity of your words. "god-fearing" my black @ss.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ZUBY77(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:

I have noticed you. now crawl back into the slimy hole from whence you came, you cretin.

Noticed me?
You have a big mouth.
You should rejoice that I responded to your idiocy.

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by elmajor(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:
about time. the skin head has been walking around like a god and his fans have spraying spittle everywhere almost going ecstatic at the mere mention of his name.

I hope he is found guilty and jailed for a long time.
You hope. What if he is not?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by prettyboi1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
heysquare:
most nlders r just been daft wt their reasoning. is t office of d president dat is carrying out d probe or efcc office? may u ppl not b chain wt ur ignorance
You said exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ooshinibos: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
American business mogul Donald Trump has said that Africa needs to be recolonized. This time around he has directed his anger to African leaders who according to Trump, have failed to exercise leadership and are keeping their people in worse conditions.
Speaking yesterday in Nebraska, Trump said that Africans are slaves living like slaves in their own land yet they claim they are independent.
Trump was responding to a question by a South African journalist on whether he thinks African leaders were right to seek mass withdrawal from the Hague based International Criminal Court.
“It is shameful for African leaders to seek exit from ICC. In my view, these leaders want to have all the freedom to oppress their poor people without anyone asking them a question. I think there is no shortcut to maturity and in my view, Africa should be recolonized because Africans are still under slavery. Look at how those African leaders change constitutions in their favour so that they can be live presidents. They are all greedy and do not care about the common people” Said Trump
“When I saw them gang up against ICC yet they can’t even find an amicable solution for the ongoing quandary in Burundi, I thought to myself these people lack discipline and human heart. They can’t lead by example. The only thing they are interested in is accumulating wealth from poor tax payers. Before they think of exiting from ICC, they should first restore peace in Burundi and other war-tone countries rather than gathering like hyenas with the aim of finishing the poor people” Added Trump.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by ooshinibos: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
ngoziama:

Buhari if you dont probe obasanjo , ibb, abdulsalami, abachas family, turai yaradua then except there is no God.God Almighty will visit Nigeria for your sake and uproot Aso Rock.
You people are becoming jealous of gejs achievements around the world.Buhari get ready to withstand the wrath of God which is imminent on this nation filled with injustice, hate, tribalism and unecessary massacre by the cattle rearers.
If you like call gej names, my generations must hear about him.A man whom God has blessed no one can curse.

God has already visited Nigeria , Gej was not a good president , if he was that Good , he will still be our president
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
ZUBY77:

Noticed me? You have a big mouth. You should rejoice that I responded to your idiocy.
and you have a tiny brain.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
elmajor:
then there is no justice in this world.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
elmajor:
then there is no justice in this world.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
tuniski:

Bitter! GEJ is already the Hero home and abroad. Probe ko buhari ni. What are people turning this obviously non performing buhari to sef? Wake up bro direct your pain to buhari.

I am actually more worried about the 40something d*ck-heads that liked your comment. y'all must need some brain-reformatting slaps. why don't y'all queue up and let me serve u.

hero you can't have many decent people to look up to if Gej and his band of marauders are your heroes. must be a hard knock life for u guys. well keep licking his butt.

just a warning though, you can only lick so much butt before u start eating sh*t.

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Daywalker1: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
I'm a science student and believe in practical ( showing result). Baba we need things on ground. You can continue probing silently but show us the CHANGE

Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheNonce:

That ebele bastard deserves it sha! Ride on mr magu!!!
You are obviously a mentally disabled malu. Idiot!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by tuniski: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:

I am actually more worried about the 40something d*ck-heads that liked your comment. y'all must need some brain-reformatting slaps. why don't y'all queue up and let me serve u.

hero you can't have many decent people to look up to if Gej and his band of marauders are your heroes. must be a hard knock life for u guys. well keep licking his butt.

just a warning though, you can only lick so much butt before u start eating sh*t.
Your bitterness is beyond redemption. GEJ still the HERO if u can't handle that u are free to join buhari on his next travel!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by TheNonce: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Beckino:

You are obviously a mentally disabled malu. Idiot!

While you are obviously the descendant of a cursed demon and a crack addicted prostitute!

By the way you may need to run a d.n.a test to determine if you are my son! I was one out of the over 1000 men that had revolting sex with your scraggly mum during the month she conceived you!

Now show me some respect you dirty, ravenous, hopeless, brain dead poltroon!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
tuniski:

Your bitterness is beyond redemption. GEJ still the HERO if u can't handle that u are free to join buhari on his next travel!

I'm not bitter. when people tell you guys the truth about your Messiah who failed woefully in leading this country, you-all us bitter.

go and find out the dictionary meaning of the word HERO ok?
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Andy1021(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Live Ex-president Jonathan out of this because if you dare, the country will be split.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheNonce:

While you are obviously the descendant of a cursed demon and a crack addicted prostitute!

By the way you may need to run a d.n.a test to determine if you are my don! I was one out of the over 1000 men that had revolting sex with your scraggly mum during the month she conceived you!

Now show me some respect you dirty, ravenous, hopeless, brain dead poltroon!
Sweetheart, in case you don't know i'm not one of the foolish ones who gain pleasure from exchanging insults. I just pray that God would have mercy upon your empty brain and dash you some sense. Amen.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by TheNonce: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Beckino:

Sweetheart, in case you don't know i'm not one of the foolish ones who gain pleasure from exchanging insults. I just pray that God would have mercy upon your empty brain and dash you some sense. Amen.

Oh you are now contrite? And you want to take the high road after realising that you are not _fucking with your mate abi?

My friend get lost! You are an irrelevant bastard! When ever you are ready to experience a national embarrassment on n.l, then kindly bring your stupidity to one of my mentions again I would teach you the meaning of a "vitriol shower"!

Bloody Dunce!!!!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
mile12crises:
Probe being given 100% concentration while the economy gets worse while power generation slides to all time low such that the demand for candle and kerosene lamps have increased.

Of what importance is this day-to-day probe when it's not of any benefit at the moment??

Barack Obama didn't spend his first year probing looted finds but focused on revamping the US economy.

Why is this dullard hell bent on impoverishing Nigerians?
Guy i swear to God, you funny die i swear... Hahahaha, your signatuer one kill me with laugh, i dun laff tire, the tin too funny abeg, to the extent say i screenshot am... Just incase are one laugh i go just read am, you too funny i swear, no body funny reach you, i dun laff tire ooooo
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by tuniski: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:

I'm not bitter. when people tell you guys the truth about your Messiah who failed woefully in leading this country, you-all us bitter.

go and find out the dictionary meaning of the word HERO ok?
It is u that needs understanding of what heroism is! GEJ is no longer the president and till tomorrow talk is still all about him. U know why?
He is the Hero! I can still have my peace in this part of naija cos GEJ let go! The sai baba chanters ready to maim and kill simply were put to shame. The doomsday sayers about naija going into flame in 2015 have been shamed by a simple call. GEJ THE HERO HOME AND ABROAD! It is not subject to your validation u hear!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheNonce:

Oh you are now contrite? And you want to take the high road after realising that you are not _fucking with your mate abi?

My friend get lost! You are an irrelevant bastard! When ever you are ready to experience a national embarrassment on n.l, then kindly bring your stupidity to one of my mentions again I would teach you the meaning of a "vitriol shower"!

Bloody Dunce!!!!
o LORD, please kindly help this patient to get a good caring doctor that would treat him. Have mercy upon his health...whether na boy or girl abeg just help am. Biko.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
tuniski:

It is u that needs understanding of what heroism is! GEJ is no longer the president and till tomorrow talk is still all about him. U know why?
He is the Hero! I can still have my peace in this part of naija cos GEJ let go! The sai baba chanters ready to maim and kill simply were put to shame. The doomsday sayers about naija going into flame in 2015 have been shamed by a simple call. GEJ THE HERO HOME AND ABROAD! It is not subject to your validation u hear!

abi na. such a wonderful thing that has never happened anywhere in the world. he lost an election and he conceded defeat. wow.
so brilliant. that must have been revolutionary.

I see the light now. I wonder why those yeye oyinbo people won't give him a Nobel award. How many of their own leaders concede defeat after haven LOST an election. don't mind them jare.

now I understand why we have to overlook the wanton corruption that took place under his watch. after all there was a time he didn't have shoes too. so if he has a million shoes now we should be able to bear with him.

I like your concept. genius. simply genius.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by tuniski: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:

abi na. such a wonderful thing that has never happened anywhere in the world. he lost an election and he conceded defeat. wow.
so brilliant. that must have been revolutionary.

I see the light now. I wonder why those yeye oyinbo people won't give him a Nobel award. How many of their own leaders concede defeat after haven LOST an election. don't mind them jare.

now I understand why we have to overlook the wanton corruption that took place under his watch. after all there was a time he didn't have shoes too. so if he has a million shoes now we should be able to bear with him.

I like your concept. genius. simply genius.
Why won't u just be oyinbo nau? GEJ did what non ever do here in nigeria. We are in Africa where such is a rarity! U can't diminish that with sarcasm! Buhari duly lost elections in d past and never accepted. I will take it for even greater heroism should buhari allow the electorate decide come 2019 and where he/apc loses, the phone call comes!
GEJ the Hero! Probe my ass!
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by keally: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
omofunaab:

Abeg wetin no be scam for ur syd.. .everything na scam,witchunt....you can as well say there was no corruption during the last regime and that all international bodies saying nigeria was corrupt was lieing
. I have just a few questions for you. 1. Did corruption start under Jonathan? 2. Can you mention JUST ONE COUNTRY in the world that has no corruption?. 3. Can U tell me the reason Kaduna Nzeogwu gave for overthrowing Tafawa Balewa's Govt?. 4. What was Buhari's reason for overthrowing Shagari's Govt. Sometimes I wonder how some people think. This is why some people call them Zombie. Quote me anywhere there is NOTHING LIKE 2.1b USD. To the blind people like you, you will not know until they are busted. It is a HUGE SCAM.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
tuniski:

Why won't u just be oyinbo nau? GEJ did what non ever do here in nigeria. We are in Africa where such is a rarity! U can't diminish that with sarcasm! Buhari duly lost elections in d past and never accepted. I will take it for even greater heroism should buhari allow the electorate decide come 2019 and where he/apc loses, the phone call comes!
GEJ the Hero! Probe my ass!

educate yourself and stop behaving like an illiterate:

https://www.nairaland.com/2232832/top-5-incumbent-president-conceded

http://nigerianinsight.com/goodluck-jonathan-is-not-the-first-leader-to-concede-defeat-in-africa/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/international/51439-polls-ex-african-leaders-that-showed-jonathan-the-way
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by wealth123: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
You are one of those blind followers of GEJ that will get the shame. With all the evidences and monies being recovered and confessions, you are still saying all is propaganda, i pity you.
EasternActivist:
Probing Jonathan?? It seems APC wants to bury their whole body alive Nationwide.

I wish them good luck as Gej remains the only one that can tell the world how the arms deal was a proposed scam and a cover up agenda to hoodwink the world that APC Is fighting corruption.

I believe Jonathan is preparing very well for the day to come. We gonna know who gets the shame.
Re: Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN by wealth123: 12:01am On Mar 14, 2016
You are not even ashamed to be associated with Mr stealing is not corruption? You are lost and only God can find and save your life from HELL. Let the 12 million thieving fans go and bury their heads in shame

skare:
Remember the difference between you and Jonathan in 2015 election was just mere 3 million which u rigged in your North.So Jonathan still have 12million fans against your 15million.We are watching.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55