Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed (58927 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunofgod:
What global meltdown again? - Fellow Nigerians - The rest of the world is bubbling ohhh!

Lai Lai - you don come again....(Making me spit champagne all over my laptop from abroad)

This is Nigerian meltdown. What more do we expect?

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by godwin120alex: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
It is indeed getting interesting

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Charles4075(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
In Tosyne2much and Wristbangle's voice.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by NorttGate: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Why cant he resign honourably like oliseh & show a gud sportsmanship.
or is it by force to rule
I knw hw it pains you. But when JONA dey do his things I wonder where you are.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by scotz101(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunofgod:
What global meltdown again? - Fellow Nigerians - The rest of the world is bubbling ohhh!

Lai Lai - you don come again....(Making me spit champagne all over my laptop from abroad)

Actually Mr, the rest of the world aint bubbling...which world are u first
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by dikeigbo2(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oga lie,we dey salute you ,keep on keeping the flag flying, kontinue .
For the mod that got me banned last week......no problem kontinue.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by tuniski: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lai Mohammed just nailed it. Buhari/apc are a bunch of clowns.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by ajepako(f): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
SleekMallam:

It wasn't ordinary but, the good news is that there's mass awakening ongoing now.

Eyes of APC zombies are gradually opening to the reality that they have been one-chanced.

Some are already wishing for a speedy 2019..
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by abacrested(f): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ohh huh, that's why baba has been traveling all over the world thinking his usual body language (odour) will increase the price of oil,na wao, Baba that can't speak well with his stroke like looking mouth, how will he talk to this people he's visiting because the way he was speaking during his last aljazera interview shows he's too old and lacks basic English understanding and his mouth looks like he has mouth odour. How did we get to this state? What was Apc supporters thinking when they were voting a man older than their grandparents?

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
APC needs Jesus

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by stevecantrell: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
We are getting there...
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by BushidoBlue(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
I wrote this in October 2015
We warned you guys..

https://www.nairaland.com/2695565/october-come-gone-yet-still

Now that today is the 28th of October, I remember being told over and over and being criticized for speaking out that the ministers will be here.
As is obvious for all to see, they have fed a Nollywood crowd, the latest episodes in a dramatic symphony of governance.
Melodrama after twist in tale... yet as Reuters and even members of the same party have insinuated, there is month National direction a mere 9 weeks to 2016.
At times, when you hear these ardent supporters talk and support the slow motion governance of this administration, to the novice it would seem like brainwashing of a planetary proportions. However under close scrutiny, the toga of Politics of tribe and ethnicity is tearing into shreds, as the same issues which plagued the nation before 1999 seems to be resurfacing, taking us all back to the dark doldrums of which we warned our fellow countrymen.
I assume most who supported the electoral eldorado presented by this administration were children then, not having a sound report of the events which birthed our current democratic dispensation.

On september the 30th, the mad rush was on to "name the ministers" this was done to a crowd that only cares about appearances and not the substance of activity.

The year winds down to the last two months and in the words of Lagbaja... Oju yin a ja...

The Senate is still screening ministers, since April.
The Angelic Noisemakers.

If no one is telling the president the truth, then he is surrounded by an immediate caucus of sycophants. Let him be told the truth so he can take appropriate actions.

International monetary organisations have began to paint a bleak picture of Nigeria's economic future. How come this wasn't so a year ago?
Yet all we hear is unfounded rhetoric of "Massive Corruption" the song of the opposition, to which their members even now have refused to dance to any longer.
Time has come and gone.... actions now will be late.
Anything short of a miracle will plunge this nation into an economic meltdown.

A word is enough for....

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by larryozzy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lai muhadness,don't u think u need an open-brain surgery?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by vaca1: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Gosh what hass APC turn this country to.
weeps
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by DauraDullard0(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
obailala:
Resign so you beloved lord and personal saviour the ineffectual one would come and take over and finish the destruction he started in Nigeria?

#BleedyWailers

Only empty heads do not know that oil prices are beyond the control of the government and only empty heads think a 10 month old government is responsible for the economic downturn facing an undiversified mono-economic nation especially at a time when the single sustainer of the nation (oil) is worth less than the price of fried chicken.
Oil is worthless yet very expensive and scarce in Nigeria. My friend, there's a very big disconnect in what you're saying. I can't seem to reconcile both.... Please help me out
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by clintlala: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by DauraDullard0(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You read most of these posts and you can't help but feel sorry for Nigerians. They mostly sound poorly educated, ignorant, hypocritical and devilish to the point of telling lies on Jesus to God. How else can one explain a people that defended corruption and thievery in Government, turning around to insult the person trying to fix the problems after severe damage has been done?

Theres obviously a mental health issue of epidemic proportions in Nigeria and the Govt has to try to do something about it.
What sayest thou about the 2016 Budget of Corruption?

Presently there's no policy framework, no direction. Nigeria is presently on auto-pilot and about to crash. You my confused friend is here talking nonsense.... Singing the same monotonous old tunes Nigerians do not want to hear again.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:
Curse will be upon anybody that voted buhari and is now complaining/wailing...

The prayers of people suffering from the effect of buharis incompetence shall forever over run, wipe and destroy your families one after the other...

And for those APC zombies that are unapologetic to the plight of what you have endangered the masses into, may your lifes be ran like the way buhari is running this present administration...

And for those that are wailing yet couldn't vote against and to surpass buhari votes that has 3million margins. May your suffering due to ignorance and I don't care syndrome overwhelm your households for the next four years. May this present circumstances teach you a bitter lesson that you will wish that death is your final answer.

FOR U TO TYPE LIKE THIS, AM SURE SOMETHING MAY AV HAPPENED TO UR LUV ONES DUE TO THE ATTITUDE OF THE ASO ROCK COW NAVIGATING THE WORLD IN 4YRS. ANYWAY HE IS NT A NIGERIAN. JUST A VISITING DUARA COW.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by EasternActivist: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2016
fortune1968:
the only option left for anti buhari and the baby factory fools is to commit suicide cause buhari will rule 2nd term .They should continue their blackmail while the progressive majority continue to support our GOD SENT PRESIDENT PUNISHMENT
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Oil is worthless yet very expensive and scarce in Nigeria. My friend, there's a very big disconnect in what you're saying. I can't seem to reconcile both.... Please help me out
Oil products are expensive for you in Nigeria because your giant country is incapable of refining the crude that comes out of its ground.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Leke001: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2016
after the reggae play the blues...why isnt he blaming GEJ now?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by deparagon(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2016
minister of misinformation [b]

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by OlivetBen(m): 12:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Uncle Lie Muhammad no dey lie oo.. He just speaks the opposite of truth grin.

Abeg follow me play raggae blues.

It was raggae when they were campaigning, now is time for blues
Guy make u no kill me with laugh o
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Godson1996: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Is Nigeria only the oil producing country that only GMB will be the one looking for stability. Is he OPEC president?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by nd07(m): 1:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Now is global economic melt down & dwindling oil price. thank its no more Jonathan as d song used to be. may God frustrate u people out of governance by fire by force.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by goodnews777: 2:28am On Mar 13, 2016
The most unfortunate thing is that there are a lot folks who believed these lai lai Mohammed, amaechi and others who will end up calling Jonathan a saint.
They are trying to stop Boko haran but at the same time encouraging Fulani herdsmen to kill even in the south.
They promised electricity, now it's total eclipse .
They promised change, yes buts for the worse.
NIGERIA NEED GOD.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by porka: 4:39am On Mar 13, 2016
fortune1968:
the only option left for anti buhari and the baby factory fools is to commit suicide cause buhari will rule 2nd term .They should continue their blackmail while the progressive majority continue to support our GOD SENT PRESIDENT

Galatians 6:7

"Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap."
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by 41lady(m): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Dmostcheerful,

U have said it all but we have some educated iliterate whose religion sentiment is running in their blood. Can U believe a PhD student calling his fellow Naija a pagan in a foreign land where no one care about someone's religion but they are concern about building their country. So how can those people make any meaningful contribution towards Naija after their Doctorate degree.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by nkemjacob2(m): 5:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Liar mohammed stop painting nigeria as a worse country, in term of economy. Buhari shud resign if he dont no wht to do
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Goddex: 6:09am On Mar 13, 2016
kilokeys:

Must they complete the 4 yrs?..

The multiplier effect of 4 is very grave..

In two bad tenures.. 8 years of agony is something nobody wanna face..

If u were 25, ull be 32.. If u were 32, ull be 40..

Sad.. I wish we could just say NEXT..

My brother . . .
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Goldencollins: 6:15am On Mar 13, 2016
obailala:
Resign so you beloved lord and personal saviour the ineffectual one would come and take over and finish the destruction he started in Nigeria?

#BleedyWailers

Only empty heads do not know that oil prices are beyond the control of the government and only empty heads think a 10 month old government is responsible for the economic downturn facing an undiversified mono-economic nation especially at a time when the single sustainer of the nation (oil) is worth less than the price of fried chicken.
#BleedyZombies
Continue deceiving urself,soon we will graduate from 10months old government to 2yrs old government,fuel is now N150 per liter and u re here talking nonsense.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Wesely01(m): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2016
Nicur:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/12/economy-gone-out-of-buharis-control-says-lai-mohammed/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

If the Economy has gone out of Mr President control it's simple as ABC and also 123, please he should kindly step aside for someone that can take charge of the Economy, sha Na by force ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State