Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,427 members, 7,861,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed (58929 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by wxyz1: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wait o, is it not this Government that have 5 Media advisers without economic team? ooh! propaganda government.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Achorise: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jonathan was the best man, that we all know, but he was surrounded by some unscrupulous politicians. He understood governance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by onatisi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Now ppl will believe me ,when I kept warning that buhari doesn't have a clue about how to go about the nation problem and that he has lost control of it .
Nigerians always listen late.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by popez: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
dmostcheerful:
finally the liar has said the truth.

now on matter at hand a government that really meant well for its citizen should have started thus.

1) slashing of house of reps, president and vice ministers, governors salary and allowances, let them know that politics shouldn't be business as usual. that way u will now those that came to serve and those that came for embezzlement.
you will see that majority of the government office holder will resign honourably, slash it to the extent that it will be to the level of a school principal's salary.
If they don't want to do it honourable Nigerians will force it down there throat.
Don't ask me how but we can.
2) a government that mean business should implement census and proper birth and death registration nation wide be it a bagger or who ever. proper biometric national and state wise.
that way u will know how to budget and implement anything based on the countries economy.
3) close of. oversea medical treatment for government officials that way our hospitals and clinics will gain proper care, revitalization and full implementation.
we can as well hire professional doctors, surgeons and scientist from the globe and let ours learn from them.
4) since the TSA is on currently, biometric tax payment, everything should be automatic let the system be rejuvenated...
a whole lot of things need to be started at the grassroot level which if I should list I probably might end up not sleeping to night.
Its not like they don't know what to do for a stronger Nigeria but because they are all the same.

As for us the citizens we have 50% part to play in making Nigeria better, leave ur tribe, party affiliation, sentiments and let's wail for a better Nigeria.
we pay them directly from our tax indirectly from our school fees, the water we fetch, the electricity bill we pay from the food you eat.
let's not underestimate our power we owe Nigeria not them, don't let them use us, don't sale ur future or that of ur unborn generation with tribalism, bigotry, sentiments.
think about a Nigeria that can be better than America.
we really can do it.
just a little patriotism from u and I.
just a little care will do a lot.
love Nigeria a little just a few percent to how u love it today.

You have spoken well my brother. You my brother have really spoken well. Tuale for yu!

2 Likes

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Utchman1: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
onatisi:

Buhari knew this and yet made promises of stabilizing the price of oil and making 1$ equal to 1 naira ?
Where was his brains then when he was making dumb promises to the people

So Buhari knew oil would sell for $27? Please say something else.

1 Like

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by dmexy33: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nicur:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/12/economy-gone-out-of-buharis-control-says-lai-mohammed/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I am traveling to Accra tomorrow and I have to take raw cash with me. why because the president gave order that Nigerians shouldn't be allowed to withdraw from African countries, why?
he forgot that some of us are business owners for over 5yrs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Djmamman(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Goddex:
Mr Liar himself, the world economy is doing great. Nobody except you and maybe one mumu in Aso Rock are talking 'melt down'.

The point is that the Buhari/APC govt prefers to fortify its propaganda unit instead of tackling our economy head on.

There is a limit lies can take you to
Which corner of this country are you from you can't differentiate BTW false and reality our economy was looted to demolition rate, and those people are telling you the impact of the situation of you country economy, and you are insulting those who are good to bring you out of the difficulties, kai dakiki
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by onatisi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Utchman1:

So Buhari knew oil would sell for $27? Please say something else.
Every sensible intelligent world leader knew the oil prices was crashing,countries prepared for it and planned for it . Why do u think countries and governments all over the world have special advisers and analysts ,the oil prices didn't crash overnight but what did ur own buhari do ? He spent 7 solid months touring countries until the whole thing crashed . Dont worry ,you Nigerians will suffer for his sluggishness and mistakes while he and his family enjoys ask rock to the fullest

1 Share

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dead man with big smelling nose talking

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by matrixme(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
They voted you in because you were going to be their messiah, forward few months, one story or another keeps springing up.
Few weeks from now, NYSC will release corp members into the job market, ready to join their colleagues. Meanwhile there has been no single recruitment across govt parastatals in this regime.
They keep recovering stolen funds here and there and BVN keeps revealing multiple ghost workers, yet the arithmetic is not working out favourably for the country.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by HARDDON: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
economy was never within buhari control, it takes brains to balance books.

u know u cant solve this, remove restriction on the dollars, fold ur arms n just watch until we move motion for impeachment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by mediahubng(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
the worst minister of information ever!
so now no be GEJ again abi but global meltdown yeah?
this man is insane smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by KingsleyCEO: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Generations unborn will know there once live a great liar and his name was Lie Mohammed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by JahJaa(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wow i said it. The liar abi lier will later say the truth grin
Well he will come next and tell us the presido is President Buhari #potential ballon de or winner.
Football fans knows what i mean grin
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by nsedet: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
What have they thrown zombie. Is it the budget that they haven't passed. What the f**k are u talking about. ?. Tell me one economic policy this government has come out with? Sorry u might not know anytyn about economics self. You might jus be an ordinary carpenter self
stevecantrell:
I thot u said he was Liar Mohammed.

Has he not spoken the truth ? You don't need to be psychic to know this govt has thrown everything at the economy, still...
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by JahJaa(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
popez:

You have spoken well my brother. You my brother have really spoken well. Tuale for yu!
grin
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by opribo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
ago lord is here he comes again. In some other climes, this type of revelation calls for throwing in the towel. its an indication of hopelessness.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by nsedet: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oga u are even more delusioned than the person you replied. The money stolen is less than 5% of your national budget. So it has nothing to do with management of the economy. Moreso where are all the recovered money so far? What have they been used for? We only hear bungled up stories on the pages of newspapers every day but we never hear of project these recovered monies are used for. Zombies will jus believe whatever you read on newspapers and not bother to educate yourselves. Gullible sames. Like some1 made mention ealier, the global meltdown started in 2014 and the then finance minister managed the economy very well. Zombies!!!!
Djmamman:

Which corner of this country are you from you can't differentiate BTW false and reality our economy was looted to demolition rate, and those people are telling you the impact of the situation of you country economy, and you are insulting those who are good to bring you out of the difficulties, kai dakiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Duru009(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
This APC is a pure scam........

Now i know....
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Abagworo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thisday publishes lies or doctored news. Lai Mohammed said the truth that it is not in FG's hand to determine oil price but they twisted the caption to something else.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
otil1:
When the Minister of Finance that should constitutionally hold the function of coordinating the economy wrote a long and windy verbose article that ended up saying nothing, except her desire to run her ministry (job of the perm sec), I knew we are in hot oil.

hot oil is even better because very soon you nigerians will be jumping from pan to fire....

as for me..,am now an american.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by mandax: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunofgod:
What global meltdown again? - Fellow Nigerians - The rest of the world is bubbling ohhh!

Lai Lai - you don come again....(Making me spit champagne all over my laptop from abroad)

Before four years, Lai shall see the agonies his APC lies brought to Nigerians.

Pity the self-acclaimed most Shpphischicated tribe in Nigeria who said they knew Buhari was an economic illiterate, yet voted him president.

Sai Baba
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by adconline(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
What global meltdown?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by verite: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
The realities have dawned on Oga Lai. The question is how to get out of this mess. The time of his denial is over.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by mandax: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Instead of telling the truth that they were fronting for Osinba for President with the hope that Baba go quickly die or quit due to illness, the self-acclaimed most shophischicated tribe told us that a seventy something years old economic illiterate was the best man to preside over Nigeria;
a Nigeria with all classes of educated young people. They helped to make the man the president of Nigeria in the 21st century. And put all of us into this mess.

Worse, instead of using what he found in the treasury to create wealth for Nigerians, the Baba is only after hunting his enemies, as well as cruising around the world to shake hands with foreign dignitaries.

3 Likes

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by tete7000(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
HRich:
Travel is path of Education Sir.

So at this point in time what the country needs is a man learning on the job, experimenting with the country?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by hespy: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just passing by.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Photizooo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=dmostcheerful post=43712100]finally the liar has said the truth.

now on matter at hand a government that really meant well for its citizen should have started thus.

1) slashing of house of reps, president and vice ministers, governors salary and allowances, let them know that politics shouldn't be business as usual. that way u will now those that came to serve and those that came for embezzlement.
you will see that majority of the government office holder will resign honourably, slash it to the extent that it will be to the level of a school principal's salary.
If they don't want to do it honourable Nigerians will force it down there throat.
Don't ask me how but we can.
2) a government that mean business should implement census and proper birth and death registration nation wide be it a bagger or who ever. proper biometric national and state wise.
that way u will know how to budget and implement anything based on the countries economy.
3) close of. oversea medical treatment for government officials that way our hospitals and clinics will gain proper care, revitalization and full implementation.
we can as well hire professional doctors, surgeons and scientist from the globe and let ours learn from them.
4) since the TSA is on currently, biometric tax payment, everything should be automatic let the system be rejuvenated...
a whole lot of things need to be started at the grassroot level which if I should list I probably might end up not sleeping to night.
Its not like they don't know what to do for a stronger Nigeria but because they are all the same.

As for us the citizens we have 50% part to play in making Nigeria better, leave ur tribe, party affiliation, sentiments and let's wail for a better Nigeria.
we pay them directly from our tax indirectly from our school fees, the water we fetch, the electricity bill we pay from the food you eat.
let's not underestimate our power we owe Nigeria not them, don't let them use us, don't sale ur future or that of ur unborn generation with tribalism, bigotry, sentiments.
think about a Nigeria that can be better than America.
we really can do it.
just a little patriotism from u and I.
just a little care will do a lot.
love Nigeria a little just a few percent to how u love it today.[/
True talk MA broda. Remain blessed
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Britzdon(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
The bitter truth is that the melting economy is not having any negative effect on them...we are the ones suffering it...
Naija government no get head shaa
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Oz4realsss: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Utchman1:
There is no doubt the price of crude oil has had an adverse effect on our economy. Go and check the oil companies. Existing contracts are being cut by as much as 40%.

Blame should go to the governments that led us in the past for not diversifying the economy and not saving for rainy days like these.

Go and find out why Saudi Arabia is not much hit.
You can as well blame God for creating you as a human and not an angel.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by peteco: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Must he always speak. This man is a problem to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.