Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,059 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed (58907 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Validated: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:
Curse will be upon anybody that voted buhari and is now complaining/wailing...

The prayers of people suffering from the effect of buharis incompetence shall forever over run, wipe and destroy your families one after the other...

And for those APC zombies that are unapologetic to the plight of what you have endangered the masses into, may your lifes be ran like the way buhari is running this present administration...

And for those that are wailing yet couldn't vote to surpass buhari votes that has 3million margins. May your suffering due to ignorance and I don't care syndrome overwhelm your households for the next four years. May this present circumstances teach you a bitter lesson that you will wish that death is your final answer.

Remember some were denied their PVC ooo
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by justmenoni: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
The is why the president cannot stay here, he said. According to him, staying here in Nigeria is like an army general who in the face of war remains in the bunker.

Did our information minister really made the above statement?? Before you apply for something you should make your research, if this has been done I'm sure apc wouldn't put in much efforts to win the election.. How can our president be staying abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by goodgood2(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nicur:
true confession!!
True confusion!!

1 Like

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by EasternActivist: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Denied in what terms please? Be sure of what you say sire.
[s]
Validated:

Remember some were denied their PVC ooo
[/s]
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Call Gej and blame him,isnt that what your govt is good at?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by iani5050: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Everything has an expiration date. lie has its own too. I will make $1=N1, I will stable price oil in international market. I will pay N5000 to 25million people every month. the list is endless. I will fight corruption.
where are we now? forward or backward?
your answer is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by ikwubaba: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
He foolishly promised to make 1#=1$.What was he thinking when making those campaign promises that he has outrightly denied? Nigeria deserve the leaders she got but don't follow blindly.

I want to quote this somewhere. So help me supply the link where he promised 1#=1$.

Please help ASAP. Video will be great.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by fortune1968: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
bjdon:
But the oil price crash started in 2014 how come Ngozi and GEJ did not loose control of the economy?
simple comprehension most people cant understand .was there a time jona determined crude oil price in world market ?u only read the mischievios title ;im sure.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by rolams(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
It's a pity. Nigeria don enter one chance!
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by yinkslinks(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sir lai lie inform us on when his ready to resign. I miss transformation cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryquote author=Nicur post=43711783]http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/12/economy-gone-out-of-buharis-control-says-lai-mohammed/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter[/quote]
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by emajoe: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
HRich:
Travel is path of Education Sir.
PATH Ke?
Na waooooo! Your "education" is only following a PART.
Is travel a path you took in education.

1 Like

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by fortune1968: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
the only option left for anti buhari and the baby factory fools is to commit suicide cause buhari will rule 2nd term .They should continue their blackmail while the progressive majority continue to support our GOD SENT PRESIDENT
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by pope777(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lie Mohammed, finally learns to tell the truth!
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
This shud b the first TRUTH dis man LIE Mohammed has ever told in his life.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
The first TRUTH, dis man LIE Mohammed has ever told in his life.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by kingsamosy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
If this could come from Lai Mohammed, it means Nigerian Economy is in worst state than we know about or APC is confused and have lost all ideas on how to fix the economy.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by alaskido(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
This man again. I just dey laugh. When will he quit? You do not know when he is telling lies or truth. I am confused.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by davlondon: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
i think he should look inward the same way he is encouraging local content
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by free13: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Crazy minister. angry
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by ikwubaba: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thisday just give wailers food. See how them dey stumble on each other.

If this tread helps you with managing your BP, you can continue posting on it for as long as you like. Discerning mind knows the drift around the information that crude oil price is not within the control of government. And people initially thought it was elementary. Obviously, it is not going by the fist going on it.

But wait for your disappointments as this government makes very giant strides after clearing the Augean staple.

Mark my word, you won't wait that long. I know wailing will become louder. But who cares?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by kay29000(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You read most of these posts and you can't help but feel sorry for Nigerians. They mostly sound poorly educated, ignorant, hypocritical and devilish to the point of telling lies on Jesus to God. How else can one explain a people that defended corruption and thievery in Government, turning around to insult the person trying to fix the problems after severe damage has been done?

Theres obviously a mental health issue of epidemic proportions in Nigeria and the Govt has to try to do something about it.

Sometimes when I read their comments, I feel like never coming back on Nairaland. I am sure half of them didn't even read the article...They just saw the "click-bait" topic title and started talling thrash.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by ikwubaba: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
ikwubaba:
Thisday just give wailers food. See how them dey stumble on each other.

If this tread helps you with managing your BP you then continue for posting on it for as long as you like. Discerning mind knows the drift around the information that crude oil price is not within the control of government. And people initially thought it was elementary. Obviously, it is not going by the fist going on it.

But wait for your disappointments as this government makes very giant strides after clearing the Augean staple.

Mark my word, you won't wait that long. I know wailing will become louder. But who cares?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by laprince(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
hibroDon1:
How do I post a topic on nairaland..."please help o" shocked

Go to the section you want the topic to be post on. go to the near top-right of your screen. you will see new topic.

that's how you can start.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by elcee1: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hope Father Mbaka is witnessing the good governance.....#FAKEPROPHECYWAKAPASS

1 Like

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by donvicky2007: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
This thread will come back to hunt the APC Led government by 2019.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by nortcentrallord(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Economy is bad yet, yet buhari thinks it's by traveling to oil producing state that will increase or stabilize price of crude oil? He said he will stabilize the price of crude oil in his manifesto and we all laughed out his ignorance of the subject matter yet he won the election and he is throwing everything Nigeria got in making the grave mistake that will yield nothing positive. Ignorance is a very dangerous thing.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by medpren: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
lair mohammed have started thinking before releasing statements but this time instead of blaming GEJ, he is blaming the world. I thought Buahri promised to stabilize oil prices. By the time we are through with scrutinizing you, you will run away when you are asked to come and rule.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by tuscani: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Why cant he resign honourably like oliseh & show a gud sportsmanship.
or is it by force to rule
Resign ? He will not even hand over if he loses in 2019. like the saying goes to give babaoon cup to drink water is not the problem. IT IS COLLECTING THE CUP BACK. NA THERE YOU GO KNOW HOW FAR.
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by mandax: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
kay29000:

Sometimes when I read their comments, I feel like never coming back on Nairaland. I am sure half of them didn't even read the article...They just saw the "click-bait" topic title and started talling thrash.

Does one need to read anything to understand that Nigeria's economy is in shambles? Lai gave the true headline.

1 Like

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by yaki84: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
obailala:
But oil price has never been within the control of Nigeria or any country? .... So what is special about this dubious title?

Only brainless wailers celebrate when a government official states a simple elementary fact such as the oil price being beyond the control of the government.

can someone explain dis explanation for me?
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by HRich(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
emajoe:

PATH Ke?
Na waooooo! Your "education" is only following a PART.
Is travel a path you took in education.

If not that you have shown your level of Stupidity I would have said you are Stupid
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
The worst thing that happened to the southern part of present day Nigeria is the type of leaders we have down here who feel inferior to those of their counterparts from the north. How can innocent unarmed protesters be killed in the south and our brothers from the south will support the killing. But when agents of the devil in the form of fulani herdsmen come to our communities in the south they kill us, rape our sisters, destroy our farms, burn down our villages and still kill us just because we are southerners, our so called leaders keep quiet and preach one Nigeria to us. Let's put an end to this. The fact is that there was only one southern protectorate at the beginning. Be you from south West, south East or south south let's come together and move the south forward since our neighbours from the north have sworn to destroy us. We should stop playing second class citizens in our land. Our children will not forgive us if we don't put things the right way. Self determination of the occupied southern protectorate presently called southern Nigeria God will surely help us. If a case can be made for Western Sahara and Palestine why not southern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.