Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed (58922 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by EasternActivist: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Curse will be upon anybody that voted buhari and is now complaining/wailing...

The prayers of people suffering from the effect of buharis incompetence shall forever over run, wipe and destroy your families one after the other...

And for those APC zombies that are unapologetic to the plight of what you have endangered the masses into, may your lifes be ran like the way buhari is running this present administration...

And for those that are wailing yet couldn't vote against and to surpass buhari votes that has 3million margins. May your suffering due to ignorance and I don't care syndrome overwhelm your households for the next four years. May this present circumstances teach you a bitter lesson that you will wish that death is your final answer.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:
Curse will be upon anybody that voted buhari and is complaining...

The prayers of people suffering from the effect of buharis incompetence shall over run, wipe and destroy your families one after the other...

And for those APC zombies that are unapologetic to the plight of what you have endangered the masses may your life's be ran like the way buhari is running this present administration...

And for those that are wailing yet couldn't vote to pass buhari votes with 3million margins. May your suffering due to ignorance and I don't care syndrome overwhelm your households for the next four years. May this present circumstances teach you a bitter lesson that you will wish that death is your final answer.

Harsh angry

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by otil1: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
When the Minister of Finance that should constitutionally hold the function of coordinating the economy wrote a long and windy verbose article that ended up saying nothing, except her desire to run her ministry (job of the perm sec), I knew we are in hot oil.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
SleekMallam:

APC and Buhari discredited it as voodoo economics. We are still waiting for their champagne brand of economics.
My dear to think that Nigerians will easily fall for this kind of scam beats one's imagination.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by SleekMallam: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
My dear to think that Nigerians will fall easily for this kind of scam beats one's imagination.
It wasn't ordinary but, the good news is that there's mass awakening ongoing now.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
My dear to think that Nigerians will fall easily for this kind of scam beats one's imagination.

Nigerians are not smart ..

..People that said even if he presents NEPA bill ..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by tit(f): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
this what you get when you chose someone without WAEC to run your company.
buhari cannot make sargeant in today Nigeria Army that i serve in.

i no blame him shaa,
i blame some of the 15 million people wey vote for am.
Some because some of the votes are from cows and people who are no better than cows!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by ndcide(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just when I thought GEJ would get the bullet.
It's now global

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by SleekMallam: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:
Curse will be upon anybody that voted buhari and is complaining...

The prayers of people suffering from the effect of buharis incompetence shall over run, wipe and destroy your families one after the other...

And for those APC zombies that are unapologetic to the plight of what you have endangered the masses may your life's be ran like the way buhari is running this present administration...

And for those that are wailing yet couldn't vote to pass buhari votes with 3million margins. May your suffering due to ignorance and I don't care syndrome overwhelm your households for the next four years. May this present circumstances teach you a bitter lesson that you will wish that death is your final answer.

Agu, relax. The job at hand now is how to recover our drinking cup used in giving APC baboon Buhari water to quench his thirst after 12 years in the wilderness.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by bedspread: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
LAI MOHAMMED AGAIN!!!! THIS IS A SOUND OF TOTAL AND COMPREHENSIVE FAILURE

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by banme1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Chief zombie pls waillers form is not for sale. Subordinate zombies will still find something to say.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by pabjo: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
There will soon admit the power is too big for them. Excuses all the time

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by hibroDon1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
How do I post a topic on nairaland..."please help o" shocked
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
What do you expect from a fellow with certified F9 in economics & maths,that failed to articulate his vision for a complex country like Nigeria via debate? Then he should honourably turn in his resignation letter as his party kept on distracting the previous administration while it was obvious they have nothing to better the economy where it was then.Besides the economy is the backbone of our national life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
But oil price has never been within the control of Nigeria or any country? .... So what is special about this dubious title?

Only brainless wailers celebrate when a government official states a simple elementary fact such as the oil price being beyond the control of the government.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Sunofgod(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
hibroDon1:
How do I post a topic on nairaland..."please help o" shocked

Bros...calm down,

Log off for ten minutes...

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by saintfaculty(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lier
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Chuksemi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
He will deny this soon. Lai's statements should not be taken seriously anymore.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by saudatu(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
dmostcheerful:
finally the liar has said the truth.

now on matter at hand a government that really meant well for its citizen should have started thus.

1) slashing of house of reps, president and vice ministers, governors salary and allowances, let them know that politics shouldn't be business as usual. that way u will now those that came to serve and those that came for embezzlement.
you will see that majority of the government office holder will resign honourably, slash it to the extent that it will be to the level of a school principal's salary.
2) a government that mean business should implement census and proper birth and death registration nation wide be it a bagger or who ever. proper biometric national and state wise.
that way u will know how to budget and implement anything based on the countries economy.
3) close of. oversea medical treatment for government officials that way our hospitals and clinics will gain proper care, revitalization and full implementation.
we can as well hire professional doctors, surgeons and scientist from the globe and let ours learn from them.
4) since the TSA is on currently, biometric tax payment, everything should be automatic let the system be rejuvenated...
a whole lot of things need to be started at the grassroot level which if I should list I probably might end up not sleeping to night.
Its not like they don't know what to do for a stronger Nigeria but because they are all the same.

As for us the citizens we have 50% part to play in making Nigeria better, leave ur tribe, party affiliation, sentiments and let's wail for a better Nigeria.
we pay them directly from our tax indirectly from our school fees, the water we fetch, the electricity bill we pay from the food you eat.
let's not underestimate our power we owe Nigeria not them, don't let them use us, don't sale ur future or that of ur unborn generation with tribalism, bigotry, sentiments.
think about a Nigeria that can be better than America.
we really can do it.
just a little patriotism from u and I.
just a little care will do a lot.
love Nigeria a little just a few percent to how u love it today.

I'm also neither APC nor PDP my party is Nigeria. God bless Nija

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by maestroferddi: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some misguided Nigerians are busy wasting their time on why Donald Trump should not win the American presidency.

Meanwhile, Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

Need I say more?...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by SycophanticGoat: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Breeze don finally blow, fowl nyash don display!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by erico2k2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nicur:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/12/economy-gone-out-of-buharis-control-says-lai-mohammed/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
He is looking for solution to the crash of price. ??
Nigerians Chey una see people una vote to lead us..dumbest statement I have ever heard.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by pabjo: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
So you admit say you are all clueless, incompeted, and desperate to rule. Give us a way out by firebyforce. Shm

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why is he always defending and never informing? I see no difference btw him and one of the media aides of the president. He is the worst minister of information ever

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by vigasimple(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
tit:
this what you get when you chose someone without WAEC to run your company.
buhari cannot make sargeant in today Nigeria Army that i serve in.

i no blame him shaa,
i blame some of the 15 million people wey vote for am.
Some because some of the votes are from cows and people who are no better than cows!

GBAM. 10 millions Alamajiri's who are not worth 100 billion naira

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by OBAGADAFFI: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
What global meltdown is Lai talking about.

Even when there was serious meltdown some years ago Nigeria economy didn't fall this low.

Is the oil prices not going up.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by erico2k2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
obailala:
But oil price has never been within the control of Nigeria or any country? .... So what is special about this dubious title?

Only brainless wailers celebrate when a government official states a simple elementary fact such as the oil price being beyond the control of the government.
How about the brain of the person who seek to stabilise world oil cost? ??

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by EasternActivist: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
SleekMallam:

Agu, relax. The job at hand now is how to recover our drinking cup used in giving APC baboon Buhari water to quench his thirst after 12 years in the wilderness.

Am not relaxing anything... Is indirect injustice for innocent people to suffer the mistakes made by others.

Reasonam nah... Masses both innocents and guilts are suffering together that's really not fair...
What did we do to deserve this punishment.

I still insists on my words and am unapologetic to it. Burn them
Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Why cant he resign honourably like oliseh & show a gud sportsmanship.
or is it by force to rule
Resign so you beloved lord and personal saviour the ineffectual one would come and take over and finish the destruction he started in Nigeria?

#BleedyWailers

Only empty heads do not know that oil prices are beyond the control of the government and only empty heads think a 10 month old government is responsible for the economic downturn facing an undiversified mono-economic nation especially at a time when the single sustainer of the nation (oil) is worth less than the price of fried chicken.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by nkemjacob2(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
that change u must give, we are not finding funny.

Re: Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by ministeriallist: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Uncle lie, we hear u. U deserve an award of the most honest Nigerian for 2016.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers