Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K (41236 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by linearity: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
PeteVlogger:
This news is a very sad one... What are our ambassadors doing

And what will the ambassador do about this? This is a new UK immigration policy that affects immigrants from every country filing for indefinite leave to stay, Nigeria was not singled out.

The worst that the affected countries, like Nigeria can do is to enact compensatory immigration policies along the same lines to affect British Citizens within their border.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ooshinibos: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
I saw this coming , the immigration issue is getting messy with the war in Syria and the ineffectual African continent , we are all heading for UK ; Honestly UK has helped a lot of Nigerians , its about time we all come back home , the only problem is that Nigeria don't have electricity , I don't know how I will survive ,( I cannot live on diesel generator or even inverter which they call electricity in Nigeria ) ... things we take for granted is divine in Nigeria , if Nigeria can get this essential infrastructure ( electricity ) right , we will all come home voluntary :-) ...Please advise

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by tbliss22(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
henrydadon:
did i say i dont know..i too know will kill u one day..really deportation is going to start when donald become president in the us

No one proving "I too know here", you should have written it and be specific enough.

And besides TRUMP can win that seat of white house, did u see his last campaign? Where protesters almost walk up to him on stage to beat him up thank God for his security guys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
2sydoflyf:
My uncle should be on his way back to Nigeria. That man never even fit send bread come house since he comot. Maybe na because e salary no reach £35,000.
If he's not a yahoo boy , that explains it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
tbliss22:

No one proving "I too know here", you should have written it and be specific enough.

And besides TRUMP can win that seat of white house, did u see his last campaign? Where protesters almost walk up to him on stage to beat him up thank God for his security guys.

Yes he can win bro.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by IamAtribalist: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
cool Mikel is safe. His babymama is a billionaire in dollars and Mikel is a millionaire in dollars. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by bankybobo11: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Honestly, I don't see reasons why most travel abroad when they can make it here in Nigeria. They'll be living like slaves, trying to please the white man everyday. They'd have to be extra careful in everything they do to avoid the cold hands of the law. Most don't even have the right to vote and they just flow along with government policies over there. No place like home jor.

I can only spend holidays abroad, I'm too attached to Nigeria to leave it for long. #IMO

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by tbliss22(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
ooshinibos:
I saw this coming , the immigration issue is getting messy with the war in Syria and the ineffectual African continent , we are all heading for UK ; Honestly UK has helped a lot of Nigerians , its about time we all come back home , the only problem is that Nigeria don't have electricity , I don't know how I will survive ,( I cannot live on diesel generator or even inverter which they call electricity in Nigeria ) ... things we take for granted is divine in Nigeria , if Nigeria can get this essential infrastructure ( electricity ) right , we will all come home voluntary :-) ...Please advise

Bros I might not really know you in person but believe me the blood of an african is the toughest and anywhere you go you are and will always be a NIGERIAN.

Its all about TIME you will get used to it. You can always get adapted to any situation, why? Because you are a NIGERIAN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by linusbnn(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atmmachine:
UK of all places ??
I would rather be in Nigeria than live in UK.

The only country in the world is USA.

Canada too else I remain here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
koolguy88:
You guys in diaspora should better start coming back home so that we can join hands and fix the mess here in Naija

We're on our way. Thanks for holding the fort.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Atmmachine(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
manny4life:

Unfortunately you haven't been too current on America's political affairs, IF Trump is elected president and with a Republican controlled congress, the gentleman you replied is almost correct. At the bold part, I think you're the one that needs to do your homework, you're not in tune on what's going on and the most recent video from last weekend supports this. The police don't care anymore, I pity the new U.S. IF Trump is elected president.

Continue dreaming.
USA is a country where a 2 year old kid can take the president to court and still win.
You think the president has the power to do shiit ??
The president can't say what will happen in New York or Pennsylvania or Ohio.

Governors are 20 times more powerful than the president.
I laugh at your ignorance.
Donald Trump can't do shiit.
You can't deport anyone, do you know how many courts you have to go through before one is deported ?? Do you know how many years or months it takes ?? Do you know how much you spend a day to deport just one person ??

Welcome to America

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
koolguy88:
You guys in diaspora should better start coming back home so that we can join hands and fix the mess here in Naija

The mess who created ? How dare you? Did you not vote Buhari
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Atmmachine(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
linusbnn:

Canada too else I remain here

Yes, Canada is the second best country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
bankybobo11:
Honestly, I don't see reasons why most travel abroad when they can make it here in Nigeria. They'll be living like slaves, trying to please the white man everyday. They'd have to be extra careful in everything they do to avoid the cold hands of the law. Most don't even have the right to vote and they just flow along with government policies over there. No place like home jor.

I can only spend holidays abroad, I'm too attached to Nigeria to leave it for long. #IMO

Everyone leaves Nigeria because it is a failed country .If a country's court is not cleansed no one is safe there

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ooshinibos: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
tbliss22:

Bros I might not really know you in person but believe me the blood of an african is the toughest and anywhere you go you are and will always be a NIGERIAN.

Its all about TIME you will get used to it. You can always get adapted to any situation, why? Because you are a NIGERIAN

I like your thinking but we should not adapt to situation that can be fixed by humans and government , that's the greatest hindrance of a Nigerian and the black race .... and our leaders have exploited it to the max ( they always say Nigerians or Africans are adaptable and because of this the elected leaders have out rightly refuse to do their constitutional duties because we will always adapt ) , why should I adapt to non-electricity when the Government has allotted billions of dollars to provide this services ? , we don't have to adapt to evil and bad situations that are fixable and within our capacity , .... I can adapt to weather and environmental condition but not to lack of the provision of basic amenities , it is evil to adapt to lack of basic needs especially when the means of provision is available--- it is does not make sense and it is not reality . Peace and love

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Atmmachine(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
bankybobo11:

Can you mention the countries ??
Because i know you can vote in America and there is nothing like being a slave to the white men in America.

You can sue Walmart.
Flow along with government policies ?? Oh you mean laws and orderliness which you don't have in Nigeria ??
That's why Nigeria is a fuccking hell hole.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by cao(f): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
These Tories and their wahala. They're now using immigrants as scapegoats, how can they lawfully deport people who legally came into their country because they're not earning a certain amount. They might as well put their citizens and EU/EEA migrants who're also earning poorly in prison or deport them. The Home Office goes out of its way to stress actual legal non-EU migrants instead of tackling their benefit fraud system and tax evaders more aggressively. Then they'll have the audacity to increase MPs wages, while freezing other public workers pay & messing up the NHS with unnecessary reforms, while the minimum wage only increases by 20p with the energy and railway corporations bleeding us dry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by geosegun(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
People are so gullible and refused to grow up when it comes to sensational journalism.

The rule is applicable to all immigrants from anywhere in the world except the Europeans.

However, because jourlists want to sell their products, they twist the headlines by specifically mentioning Nigeria. As gullible as most Nigerians are, they bought into it and start to formit trash-

I cry for my beloved country.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by sukkot: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
planetx:
I hope they deport that sukkot guy, let him come to Nigeria and battle fuel scarcity, no electricity, mosquitos etc .
Lmao all those things can never faze me. mosquito ? i will use mosquito net and stay in it all night. fuel scarcity ? no wahala I will ride bicycle or walk, no electricity ? no wahala i will buy solar panel cells from alibaba. see what your problem is ? inability of the black man to think outside the box because he is tryna conform to standards that make people see him as affluent grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
2sydoflyf:
My uncle should be on his way back to Nigeria. That man never even fit send bread come house since he comot. Maybe na because e salary no reach £35,000.

He does not owe you shishi undecided

If you want money, go and ask your parents

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
bankybobo11:

Can't you think for once?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Sobolexy: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
why is it only nigerians everywhere na end time deporting be dat
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Lumiere91: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
And welcome muslims
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
they should be deporting the intolerant ISIS pacifists in their midst.. that could easily account for a 3rd of the immigrant population - all they do is bring in their village on a single marriage visa claiming them to be relatives.. that is hardly untrue given their history and culture of marrying underage girls and many wives. Nigerians are not blowing up tunnels and stabbing innocents in the public (except that one crazy yoruba boy that one time)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by manny4life(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atmmachine:

Continue dreaming.
USA is a country where a 2 year old kid can take the president to court and still win.
You think the president has the power to do shiit ??
The president can't say what will happen in New York or Pennsylvania or Ohio.

Governors are 20 times more powerful than the president.
I laugh at your ignorance.
Donald Trump can't do shiit.
You can't deport anyone, do you know how many courts you have to go through before one is deported ?? Do you know how many years or months it takes ?? Do you know how much you spend a day to deport just one person ??

Welcome to America

Do you live in the U.S. at all OR you regurgitate stories of people who live in the U.S. tell you? U.S. is a country where a 2 year old can take a president to court and win? What do you guys smoke sometimes? Since Obama has been president, how many lawsuits have been filed against him personally including the birth certificate saga?

I think the president has the power to do shitttt? Lmao... This indeed shows your ignorance. No point arguing with you. Please take a look into Obama's executive orders including the most recent order that will protect about 5 million undocumented immigrants facing deportation in which the Supreme Court last month agreed to review. Can you imagine if it was a democratic controlled congress, what do you think would have happened? How do you think Obamacare was enacted and became law? Indeed your ignorance is glaring.

The president cannot say what will happen in NY, PA or OH, governors are 20 times more powerful than the president YET it took 26 Republican states (TX filed it), that's more than half the U.S. for it to get the Supreme Court to intervene YET the president has no power in this states? Continue deceiving yourself.

The moment you said "do you know how many courts you have to go through", this is when I decided that you have NO clue on how immigration works. Please stick to what you know. Like I said, IF Trump becomes president with a Republican Controlled Congress, then you'll see how much power Trump has. No need arguing further.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by mikron(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
2sydoflyf:
guy u funny o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by viklucci: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
35k pounds monthly or annually
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
I had to re-read the post again....most of d commentators are just spewing balderdash.....
Kindly all read it again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by bankybobo11: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

Can't you think for once?

You can do the thinking for me. Acting like you know me. You have succeeded in making yourself known, now I know your location is Scotland. Can you leave me to my opinion now?
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by manny4life(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atmmachine:

Because i know you can vote in America and there is nothing like being a slave to the white men in America.

You can sue Walmart.
Flow along with government policies ?? Oh you mean laws and orderliness which you don't have in Nigeria ??

At least, in the context of this topic "Illegal Immigration", illegals are allowed to vote in the U.S.? Wonderful... You learn something new everyday.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Atmmachine(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
manny4life:

At least, in the context of this topic "Illegal Immigration", illegals are allowed to vote in the U.S.? Wonderful... You learn something new everyday.

Are we talking about illegals ??
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by bankybobo11: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atmmachine:

You can sue Walmart.

Oh yeah? The US is completely devoid of racial prejudices? Tell me more please. You think blacks are handled the same way the whites are being handled? You probably have never been harassed by people who automatically think you're drug dealer cos of the colour of your skin. BTW, I said abroad, I didn't particularise America. Common be reasonable with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / Thread For France Prospective Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.